True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

soku trains his new apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:00 am

"well really this is more nervous system then brain but it all works on the same process any way your brain and nervoussystem is controled by a slight electric pulse running through every humans body. thiis pulse, with the right kind of jutsu, cna be controled by chakra. the jutsu i am about to show you is called a war time jutsu, now why do you think that is?
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 am

" duhhhhhh because its a jutsu to be used only in times of war" Jason said with a retarted style voice
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:13 am

"well yes and no, it is called so because it can cover many targets at once. the ability to attack many targets at once very effectivly and very powerfully is what indicates a war time jutsu. and yes while they are used most commenly during war time that is not neccisaraly when they are used only." he focused chakra into his hands and went through a siries of hand seals "thors hamer!" he declared splaying his fingers out ten bolts of lightning shot through his finger tips and into the center of ten trees.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Yuki whistled. "That looks pretty nifty. I now a few myself." Yuki leaned back on her hands, "Some a modify to fit me like the 8 element blades. I can now attack with it at any direction at once."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Jason had his sharingon activated even though he couldn't use it to copy jutsu he could see the chakra flow and he could use that knowledge to help him learn the jutsu he performed tge hand signs perfectly and built up his chakra and sent it charging out of his finger tips. It didn't work very well Jason got only 1 weak bolt "damnit " he said then he built up his chakra again and performed the hand signs then he realeased it and it didn't work again he didn't stop as soon as he saw that he had failed he began building up his chakra again he kept on messing up only getting a singlal bolt of lightning. He tried it again and again he was running a little low on chakra wich was no supprise after all tge water rhnnnkng and he had tried to do this jutsu at least 10 times Jason yelled " aghhghhh " he built up most of his remaining chakra and performed tge hand signs he sent it rushing out and he yelled "thors hammer" shot out seven bolts of lightning destroying 8 trees. After Jason saw that he had succeded he fell backwords and sat down and laughed " I did it how was that sensei"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:16 am

Yuki smiled *He is just as determined as Mishu and Zita* she thought, *He is going to be a good shinobi someday* Yuki stood up and reached in her pack. "Here." she said as she tossed him an apple, "You know, you remind me of my brothers. They too are hard workers and determined." Yuki turned her back to him and looked to the sky. "Yup, just like them." Yuki walked to the rock and sat back on it. She reached in her pack and took out another apple and the book then took a bit out of the apple as she read the book again.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:14 am

"better then i expected, but just what i should expect from a protege of the uchiha. after a bit of rest we can begin taijutsu training." he said sitting down and pulling out his flute and a scroll.

"this is called the art of war by sun tsu, a great emperor of the past read it know it, the battle tactics in here are invaluable to any ninja. now would be a good time to start." he said throwing him the scroll and playing a short melody on his flute before going inot a fast paced waltz song.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:17 am

jason stood up right after he got the scroll and he set it down "no i can keep going now" "i prefer kenjutsu to taijutsu though"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:20 am

Ryo came in from across the field with his work uniform on. "Hey Zati I have something for you" he called halfway across the field.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:22 am

"i said rest." he commanded using a minor poralisis jutsu that lasted for ten minutes. then he looked up and saw ryo. "hey ryo, whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 am

Jason was attempting to use his lightning chakra to force small electic impules to his nerves to force his body to move after a couple of minuets he managed to get it to weare down the peralisis and he was back on his feet in 5 minuets "im ready now"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:32 am

"well then," Soku said standing up and summoning a samurai tiger. "this is master Po, he is the master of sword fighting in the tiger clan, kenjutsu is not my strong point so i will let him take over from here." Soku siad

"you owe me a whole cow for this, you know im retired." the tiger said harshly.

"of course master." soku replied.

"alright boy what do you know of kenjutsu, dont tell me show me, attack like you mean it." he said gegtting into a stance
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 am

" do you have a sword all i have is kuni" Jason said he was a little ashamed that he didnt have a sword actually
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:37 am

grumbling the tiger tossed him a katana that was attached to his side. "next time we meet have your own." he said then got back into his stance. "now begin."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:45 am

jason charged in extreamly quick and slashed for teh tigers face but changed directions in mid swing and aimed for the chest
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Yuki leaned against the tree behind the rock and yawned as she bent her left leg up and crossed the right one over her leg. She remembered when her and Ryo were training in the mist, she didn't even get to show him all her moves. Yuki started to whistle as she tapped her right foot.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 am

the tiger jumped over the young uchiha and elbowed him in the back of the head. "to predictable fool, dont attack directly at first and if you can avoid it dont ever make the first move, antagonise your opponent to make the first move. he will be angry therefer his emotions will force him to use irrationla and unplanned attacks."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:59 am

"The tigers rights." Yuki said as she was still reading.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:04 am

"right "Jason said accepting the advice and he stood not moving at all not even an inch
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:25 am

"Focus on the tiger and your surroundings like sounds and shadows." She looked up from her book
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:42 am

the tiger threw his voice trying to distract the boy, sounding like a jay bird.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Jason didn't look away he knew better his uchiha training told him to never look away from an opponent he stated in his place but pretended to relax and pretended to let his gaurs down
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:47 am

"Oh this I got to see." Yuki said as she leaned forward on the rock with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:42 am

"good your not the idiot i thought you where. take a bow." the tiger said snarkily. "you also let a shadow clone get behind you." he commented as a blade touched jason's neck.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:10 am

jason slamed his head back without hesitation then stabed back into the clone then brought his sword up and around to face his front to intercept the attack to the opening that he left that only a fool wouldnt try to use
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

soku trains his new apprentice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next