True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason studies and trains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

Jason studies and trains Empty
PostSubject: Jason studies and trains   Jason studies and trains EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Jason was sitting on the ground reading about kenjutsu styles and attacks. "the book says that every swordsman has there own style of teh school that they learned from " jason thought about that he really had made up his own school from watching other swordsmen "well i guess ill just watch some other schools after awhile of thinking he remembered a school of kenjutsu he had heard of when he was like 5 it was a style that surpassed godlike speed and was one of the oldest schools of kenjutsu but he couldnt remember what it was called but that didnt matter because that was his kind of style fast not powerfull he would become a swordsman of speed and technique he wouldnt be a mere swordsman he would become a Sword Saint

Jason stood up and added more onto his leg and arm weights then he practiced single strike after strike Jason has no goal but he dosnt need one he can be strong for no reason jump slash roll spin slash pull back stab side slash sheath sword dash froeward batou jutsu slices three trees in a row down in one attack jason resheathed his sword and started running and didnt stop for any thing he just kept running jumping using his chakra to boost his speed he would surpass Godlike speed eventually he would... he ran jumped
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason studies and trains   Jason studies and trains EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 pm

jason got up and said "Fen lets you and me train there has got to be somthings you and I can teach eachother about fighting " Lets go get on my shoulder when i say go i want you to attack the target" fen did as instructed jason dashed at then dummy target and used a batou jutsu and right before he was drawing his sword he said "go" and FEn leaped off of jasons shoulder and attack the dummy high clawing at his head then jason slashed across its chest slicing the dummy allmost in half but not all of teh way . "i need to get more cutting power in my sword because if i can cut through my opponents gaurd right away ill have pretty much won " so Jason started to channal chakra into his sword and he instictively thought to grind to chakras together to try to mesh them to get them to vibrate and he pushed them together and they vibrated so finly that he couldnt see that it was vibrating even with his sharingon he could just barly tell it was vibrating but it had so much power in it Jason set up another dummy "lets do it again Fen" fen got back on his shoulder jason dashed and said go fen attacked and jason slashed but in his excitement slashed to early and missed but to his suprise not only did he cut through the dummy but the two bolders that were lying behind the dummy 5 meters away Fen who had landed said "do you know what you just did that was a high level chakra manipulation that you bjust did " jason looked at the cub "are you sure" Fen replied "yes that was definatly compression the hardest kind of chakra manipulation there is" Jason smiled
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason studies and trains   Jason studies and trains EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:06 am

Soku was watching from the trees, Geng had said that boy was training but to this extent just by instinct the boy was truly a genius. Soku walked down to the uchiha estate later that day to speak with the clan head. he needed to know more about the sharingon if he was going to train a genius of the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason studies and trains   Jason studies and trains Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason studies and trains
Page 1 of 1