True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kengi trains and mourns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kengi trains and mourns Empty
PostSubject: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 am

Kengi was still extreemly sad and extreamly angry he hadnt even had his wounds from the battle healed as soon as he got back he had droped off the body at the hospital then went off to here and he hasent left since he hasnt even slept in the 2 days he has been back all kenji did was train kenji ran up a tree then leaped off of the top and performed hand signs "fire style fire ball jutsu a stream of fire was erupting from his mouth towards the ground and kenji held this it was keeping him hovering off the ground only like a foot but he was holding it he kept it up for five minuets before he ran out of chakra but he refused to let his mind or body shut down he satyed concious and stood back up and kept training he fought with practice dummies he fought against random people passing by he then started to do onehanded push up claps with wieghts on his backh he did this untill his arms litarly couldnt be used
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 am

after that he began to do situps with weights attached to his chest he did these while hanging from a tree he did those none stop for 3 hours after that he threw up and he could barly move yet he stood up again attacked weights to his legs and started to jog laps around and he did this for 4 hours and his legs were bleeding for apperently no reason Kenji would not stop he was to weak for rest he was too weak for food he was just too weak. so he would get stronger he sat up and crossed his legs and begain to focus on what little chakra had come back with out sleep or food he focused it and focused it and meditated with it he spreaded it out throught his body then brought it back together at another point then after about 5 hours of doing that he stood up and did the fire jutsu again but this time he didnt jump up he just aimed at the ground and used the jutsu and it lifted kenji off of the ground this time he held it for only 4 and a half minuetes but he had even less than 3 quarters of chakra then then the first time then he started to fight again then he did the push ups with weights again then the sit ups then the jog then the meditaion then the fire jutsu and kenji just kept reapeting the cycle for the entire week with out sleeping he had a little to drink but not much and almost nothing to eat but he kept going
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:36 am

Zati had watched him all week. making sure he didn't kill himself. finally he couldn't take it and walked onto the field during one of Kenji's meditation sessions. "Get up and coem with me." he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 am

kenji opened his eyes and said just as sternly "no"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:43 am

Zati opened the pouch on his side and took out a bottle of water. and sat down. he handed kenji hte water and sighed. "listen you may think i don't know anything but let me tell you you are wrong." he took out a photo. it showed a younger him in a white uniform and chains all over his body with a litle longer hair. on his left was another male his age now and on his right where two people closer to his age in the picture. he pointed to the girl that he had his arm around. they wher looking at eachother rather then the camera.

"That was Iruhan, my beloved. do you know what happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 am

"im gonna go out on a limb and say she died similar to the same way falicia died but it is different its not like i loved her its that i swore would keep her safe" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:53 am

"yes she died three weeks after this picture was taken." Zati said then looked even more sternly as he heard him say it was different. "didn't i tell you my nindo was toprotect my friends and loved ones. it was the same at that age. i swore to protect her, we swore to protect each other and when she died i felt responsible." Zati's eyes driffted inot the past as he rememberd it's most saddest tiem for him.

"i felt complete responsability for her death. i was the clan protoge, i had gotten my ability at a younger age then any one. i was the most skilled in my team. all of that factored into my guilt. but it wasn't my fault. we where shinobi. our life ends on the battle feild and we know that as a risk, no mater how old or young you are." Zati said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:59 am

"yea sure but it was my fault because she ahd been counting on me the entire fight and its my fault for not being able to get to her and it IS MY FAULT BECASUE IT WAS ME WHO FORCED THE MISSION ON US" "So dont u go saying it wasnt my fault"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:04 am

"Alright, fine it was your fault you screwed up on your first mission. Then lets try a different aproach. since you failed i will give you one chance." Zati said taking out his sword. "Come at me with all you have. if you can land a hit on me i will let you stay a genin if not, then you go right back to the academy."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 am

" all right " kenji didnt even bring up the fact that he hadnt slept or eaten in a week he stood up his chakra hadnt been nearly restored there was maby eenough for one or two jutsu and then after that he would definitly collapse he charged at Zati he drew his kodachi and struck down at him
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:39 am

Zati didn't even unsheeth his odachi. he blocked the attack and side stepped and hit Kenji on the back of the head. "you left yourself wide open with that attack. small and short wins the battle in a sword fight." he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:44 am

"you left yourself open ass well except my opening was on purpass" kenji then slashed upward a tachi. it was falicias tachi
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:47 am

Sparks rained over the field as the tachi hit Kenji's metal. "i wear body armor forged by me and around my entire body, i don't have to worry much about openings against you." Zati said simply as eh pulled out his sword and jumped back in a deffensive position. "you have to hit me not my armor, remember that." he siad kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:52 am

kenji's anger was building up again that seemed to be happining very easily latley kenji slashed down with the tachi at zatis face and with the kodachi at his feet so he could't duck under it and couldt jump over it wich left only to more options of dodging which kenji was ready for
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:46 am

zati let the weapons hit him and used a substitutionand appeared at the edge of the clearing. before he could turn ad see him he used a steel clone and henge to make it look like it was him then sent the clone out after Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:11 am

kengi knew it was a clone as soon as it charge sensei dosnt charge at some one kengi thought "clones dont scare me" he jumped behind the clone and stabed it in the back then stood and quitly meditated to find zati
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 am

Zati sunk into the ground, the mayfly claoked chackra signatures perfectly. he wouldn't befound until he wanted to be.

for a few minutes he used subtle tendrils of chakra to change small rocks into pieces of sharp metal. then he attached chakra strings onto them and started spinning them into a whirlwind of rocks flying around Kenji. one by one hte small peices of metal hit kenji, but nowere above the neck.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:35 am

Now kengi was really pissed he couldnt find xati and he was getting hit with scrap he let out a burst of chakra wich turned to ice wich knocked away the scrap and sent it flying one of the scrap peices hit zati in the face kenji looked at the ice in suprise "what is this " then he saw the steel scrap hit zati in the face and said " there i hit you" and then he collapesed
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:38 am

Zati was surprised both by the apparent kekkei genkkei and the fact that he had been hit by pure chance. but it proved his point. and whene Kenji woke up in a hospital bed that was exactly what he would tell him. all a person needs is a lucky shot to get hit or die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kengi trains and mourns   Kengi trains and mourns Empty

Back to top Go down

Kengi trains and mourns
Page 1 of 1