True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki trains

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:40 pm

"Can you to get down from there and pay attention." Yuki said to her brothers. She was trying to show them some moves she learned cause they asked and now they were climbing a tree and goofing off. "Oh lighten up big sis, we'll watch from here." Zita said. Zita was the oldest of the two and the other one was Mishu. They both had messy brown hair but Zita had brown eyes and Mishu had green eyes. Yuki rolled her eyes and then turned her attention back to what she was doing. "Alright now shoot the rock." she said as she put the blindfold on. They were always easily impressed by stuff and they wanted to see her moves which weren't all the impressive but she knew that they would like it. Zita always had his slingshot with him and he always had the best aim out of all of them. He aimed for Yuki and leased the rock. Yuki spun around and kicked it and caught it in her hand. She removed the blind fold and through it back to Zita. "There you saw a trick now you can leave me to my training." Yuki said as her crossed her arms. "Na we'll watch, right Mishu" Zita said as he laid back in the tree. "Right" Mishu said. Yuki rolled her eyes again and then turned her attention to a bush that someone was in.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:07 pm

Ryo came out from behind the bush laughing. "I never thought brothers could be so annoying" said Ryo still laughing. "Im the middle child and I have three older sister and two younger and they dont annoy me most of the time but any way what are you doin?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Zita hit a pebble right in the middle or Ryo's forehead. "Who's he?" Mishu asked. "Guys this is Ryo, Ryo theses are my brothers, Zita and Mishu." Yuki turned back to Ryo, "I'm trying to train but they were bugging me to show them a move I learned." Yuki sighed, "Hey do you want to train with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:17 pm

"Ehhh way not I just wanted to get out of the house my sisters are complaining how i take care of the place" said Ryo glaring at Zita "You better watch it kid"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Zita blew a raspberry at Ryo. "Zita don't make me come up there." Yuki said in a treating tone. Zita crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:23 pm

"Anyway, what do you need help with" said Ryo smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:33 pm

With Target practice." Yuki said and Zita shot another pebble in the middle of Ryo's forehead. Yuki turned to Zita and said, "I said I have to not you now stop that or else."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:07 am

Yuki threw a ball that Ryo. He caught the ball and looked at her with a questioned look on his face. "This exercise will help me aim better with my hands and feet, but I need someone else and my brothers are too lazy to help and so slow." She said looking at her brothers.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:16 am

Yuki put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot as she raised her eyebrow. "So are you going to help or are you busy." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 am

kenji walked up "hey yuki come here real quick i need to tell you somthing" kenji said looking sad
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:50 pm

"Who's he?" Mishu asked. "Guys this is Kenji now if you would excuse me." Yuki walked past Kenji and garbed his arm to drag him away from the others. She sat on a rock and look at him then asked, " Whats wrong and what is it that you need to tell me." she said in a sympathetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:07 pm

"its about your brothers " kenji said with a sad tone as he looked over to them
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:04 am

Yuki put her thumb and middle finger on her temples. "Oh brother, what did they do now." Her brothers always got into trouble where ever they go. Yuki put her hands on her hips and stared back into the direction where they where. "I swear, thoese two are like the disaster brothers."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:18 am

"no thats not it its that they wont ever be able to fight or use chakra again because the way i freed them from the crfystal was that i stopped there chakra flow completely the crystal was feeding off of there chakra to keep it going im sorry it is irreversable"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 am

Yuki laughed a bit as she put her hands on her hips again. " They are my brother and from the same clan as I which means that they have the sort of the same power as me." Yuki looked up at Kenji, " They are still t a young age where there power hasn't fully develop and plus even if they don't have there caukra, they still have there fighting skills and work well together." She put a hand on Kenji's shoulder,"I have complete faith in them to discover what there true power is." She put her index and middle fingers together and put them where her heart was then said with a smile,"I promise that they will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:57 am

The uchihas have done a study on you and it sees that your power comes from chakra as well but u daw on it and us it diferently your brothers will not be able to us that power either and there isn't a taijutsu stle that can beat an full power jonin level ninja with taijutsu alone". Kenji said knowing it was hard for her to accept he turned to leave
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:08 am

Yuki garbed his arm before he left,"Hold on there,you have no clue what the power is. No one but a Guardian knows the truth of the power." Yuki let go of Kenji's arm,"The power doesn't come from the caukra at all but comes from the heart, mind, and spirit that is inside of you. That is why there is this saying, The power doesn't choose the Guardian, but the Guardian chooses the power, and there is no way to remove it without killing them so you see, they still got it."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Yuki smiled as reinsurance "They will keep there power till the day they die."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Kenji sided exasperadly then he left letting her keep her hope even thou it was wrong
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Yuki stared at him while he left, she knew that he still thought that they had no power but he didn't have a clue what it was. She look at her hands and thought about what she was taught. She remembered her teacher sat beside her on the bench when she got into an argument about what the power really is. She looked up to the sky,
"Teacher." little Yuki asked. "Yes Yuki?" her teacher looked at her and smiled. "What is the power, what dose it mean." her teacher looked up to the sky, "Well it means a lot of things, it depends on how you use it. Some think it means respect and power but some think it means to help others and to give back to what others did for them in there time of need." He put a hand on her shoulder and smiled and Yuki looked down, "As for the question on what it is, well that's harder to explain." Looking back up to the sky he rubbed his chin, "Ummm let me see...." He looked back at Yuki, "It power is controlled by your emotions and how you feel, your power is a reflection on you and it is part of you. It's like it is reflecting what deep in your heart feels." Yuki looked up, "It's like a part of you life and if a part of your life is taken from you then it would feel empty and you would feeling like your dieing inside, so if your power is taken from you......you will die. But the only way to take that power is if someone else eats your soul and that takes a special technique to pull it off." Her teacher put a hand on her shoulder again and said with a smile, "But I won't let that happen to any of my students."
Yuki smiled at the memory and walked back to where the guys where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuki trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki trains   Yuki trains Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki trains
Page 1 of 1