True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

soku trains his new apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

soku trains his new apprentice Empty
PostSubject: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 am

Soku walked onto the field with ihs apprentice. this was the hokage's private training ground comjpletely cut off from the rest of the village to all but a few people. it wa ssi sucuded because the kage usually developed secret techniques here that so they didn't want any one to know about it.

"Tell me Jason what do you know of chakra manipulation?"

Last edited by Zati on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:06 am

"there are two kinds of manipulation elemental and spactial " Jason said he had lots of knowledge about chakra
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:11 am

"wrong, there are three types of chakra manipulation, control, elamental, and compression. compression techniques are very rare because it is very rare that you find a ninja who can compress chakra effectivly. i am one of those rare few and ahve developed five techniques that deal with compression and they all took me a long time to develope. but that is not our focus today, today we are focusing on chakra control." he motioned to the small pond next to htem. "do you know the water walking technique?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 am

" yes sir i do my father taught it to me whren i was 8" Jaason said jumping forward and landing on the water as a demonstation
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:23 am

"thought so, lets see how large your reserves are." Soku said pulling out a peice of paper and a brush he drew on a seal and motioned for him to come forward. "this seal will turn a certain amount of blue when it touches your skin, that will tell me how large or small your reserves are. then i will know how to proceed with my training today.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:27 am

Yuki sat and watched then decided that she should read the book till she was need. She pulled out the old leather book and started to read it. "One must always be ready and willing to help out others in need." There were many quotes in the book thatshe liked to say while she read.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:34 am

when jason grabed the paper it turned so blue thaat it was almost black "waahha i didnt thgink i had that much chakra" jason said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:39 am

"interesting that is as much as i have." he said his smile broadening. "that means you will probably be able to do compression techniques when the time comes. for now lets focus on control. he looked at yuki. "dear can you control water, i forget these things."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 am

"The question is what can't I do." Yuki laughed at that part, "Yeah I can, what do you want me to do?" She put that book in her pack that she always cariies around.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:52 am

he turned back to jason and explained the training, "you will run laps on hte pond with leg waights while she creates minor obstruction in the water for an hour after that we will see where we are and continue from there." he said kindly
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 am

"Alright then," She stood up and cranked her fingers, "Lets do this." She closed her eyes and opened them up. They looked the same but the brown around her eyes were gone. "Water gate opened. I'll start when he starts."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Yuki stood on the rock and did a few hand signs, she paused her hands so her fingers were spread and her palms touched each other. "Alright then, Jason you can start now. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:59 pm

"Jason was confused he didn't no wat to do "eat am I supposed to do
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:13 pm

"Basically you are support to run around in a circle with weights on your legs while you dodge me obstacles." Yuki said then titched her nose cause it itched.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 am

Jason smiled he loved speed training he attached some weights then walkedd around a little bit then attached some more then he tried walking on teh water until he figured out teh needed chakra pressure then he started to run farly quickly for the amout of weights he had added and he dogded the obsticals and jumped over some little wirl pools and such things he kkept going it wasnt extreemly hard
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:23 am

Soku sat playing his flute for a little while until he was siatisfied with the progress the boy was making and walked over ot youki after making sure of somethings with her he presed his finger to the waters edge and sent jolts of lightning chakra into the water at random intervuls to see how that effected his movement. "try not to touch the lightning, it might hurt."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 am

Yuki nodded, "You know Jason, I'm not even trying that hard to block you. If I was, it wouldn't be as easy as you think it is now." She brought her right hand up in front of her then crossed her left hand over her right arm to easy the tension on the gate.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 am

"jason smiled because he loved training that increased his mobility as he ran he hopped over a bolt of lightning then spun on the water to turn around he ran and jumped and front flipped over more lightning but he land onto a water pit hole wich made him trip and as he began to fall towards teh water he put chakra on the part of his shoulder and back that he was going to land on hoping he could role on the water as his shoulder hit teh water it felt solid and he knew it worked so as he rolled he stood up and continued runnin
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:33 am

"alright that is enough for now, you seem to have pretty good chakra control for some one your age, now we are going to see what chakra type you are so i cna start teaching you elamental jutsu." he said taking out a small square of paper and motioning for Yuki to stop the obsitcales.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:35 am

Yuki closed the gate and fell on the ground on her butt. "That was pretty good boy." she said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:40 am

jason looked at soku and said "i definatly have fire and somthing else" jason looked up into the sky
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:44 am

"charge your chakra here and we'll find out, it might not even be fire, just because you know a certain type of elemental jutsu doesn't mean that is your type we all have a little bit of each elemental chakra with in us but we can have more of one or two types make ishave an affinity for those types. like i am a lightning and fire type but i know at least one jutsu or technique for each element" Soku explained. "it's just a matter of how well you can do them."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 am

"ooooh ok il try " Jason charged up his chakra into the paper and it ripped apart "looks like its lightning" Jason said then the papers peices burnt into dust "and then its fire but since it ripped first does that meen im more of a lightning user then a fire" Jason said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 am

"Very good, yes that is exactly what it means, which means i picked the right pwerson as an apprentice. Now lightning is a dificult element ot master, but that is because it is one of the most powerful. tell me what do you know of brain anatomey?" Soku asked sitting down on a log.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 am

"umm nothing really i mean i know like the frontal lob controls like your ability to lye and other things but thats about it" Jason said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soku trains his new apprentice   soku trains his new apprentice Empty

Back to top Go down

soku trains his new apprentice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next