True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new team one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: The new team one   The new team one EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 am

ZAti had called the team together to meet at training field one. Zati made sure ot keep an eye on Ryo, he still didn't completely trust the hot headed Genin.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Ryo

Ryo

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new team one   The new team one EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 am

Ryo had arrived right after Zati and had worn a black mask so kenji wouldent reconize him right away. But Ryo was still worried that these ninja would betray him.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new team one   The new team one EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:49 am

Vaner arrived and halted in his tracks when he saw the person in hte mask. "who is this?" he demanded strongly.

"your new team mate be nice." zati said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new team one   The new team one EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:53 am

kenji arrived saw the new kid and said " we dont need another member on the team" kenji said darkly
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new team one   The new team one EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:56 am

"Well what if i told you i know the person who killed your girlfriend" said the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new team one   The new team one EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:58 am

" then id say ud better talk before i turn u into ice dust " kenji said this with ice in his vains
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new team one   The new team one EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:00 am

"Whoa now hot head" said Ryo as he pulled of his mask. "Remember me"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new team one   The new team one EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:01 am

"that isn't your decision to make kenji." Zati said just as darkly."now this is your new team mate so dont be an ass. now with this new team we have our first mission, and it is one you will all do together." Zati said holding out a scroll.. "we are to take a letter to one of the legendary sanin and real them back to the village."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new team one   The new team one EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 am

"Cool, lets get started!" exclamed Ryo "And after the mission ill reveal my history to you"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new team one   The new team one EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:05 am

kenji stared at the new ninja "i think you should have kept that mask on " kenji said then he turned towards zati took the scroll read it " all right lets go then" he then started to walk off towards tanzuku town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new team one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new team one   The new team one Empty

Back to top Go down

The new team one
Page 1 of 1