True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1s second mission

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Team 1s second mission Empty
PostSubject: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:16 am

kengi stood with the vaner and zati sensei at the village gate "well lets go" kengi said and he began walking west towards the land of fires border
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:33 am

Zati placed a chakra sensor on each oftheir shoulders with out them noticing as he took lead and headed west to the boarder between the land of wind and the land of fire. the desert was his clan's ancestral home. it would beinteresting ot see theold clan complex that had been near the boarder between the two lands.

Vaner took up hte rear keeping his senses opened to any chakra signatures coming. he had to be prepared this time, he just had to be.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:37 am

kenji walked in front of both of them and he looked like he didnt have a care in the world but in reality he was not letting his gaurd down for even a second they walked and walked for about 7 hours untill the sun started to set " i think we should stop and rest for a couple hours then keep going" kenji said tentativly this was the first time he had givin his oppinion in a long time
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:50 am

Zati quickly sent out chakra sensors in a mile radius, there was no one with a developed chakra system around. "Agreed" he said setting down his pack and taking out a scroll. he released the seal on it and a stock of fire wood appeared. "always be prepared right boys." he said setting up a stel basin and setting one of the logs in it.

"one will do for an entire nigth. the steel acts as a conductor for heat and with hot coals it can go all night." he siad using a bisic fdire jutsu to light it then creating a grid of steel over the top.

"Kenji go find some game and get us some food." Zati said and threw the three canteens to Vaner, "and Vaner go fill up the canteens. kan-hu river should bee a few kelometers east."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:00 am

"sure "kengi said using his chakra to pull water out of the air and replace it with ice then he said "ice make spike" and then he formed the ice particles into a spike and he went off as he slowly walked around he heared some bushes rustle kenji threw the spike at the bush and he heard the spike go through somthing he went over to collect his catch and noticed it was a deer " all right now i dont have to go hunting for anything else but he didnt go straight back to camp he sat down next to the dead deer and kept playing with the ice he had mad "ice make sword " the ice turned into a sword "ice make hammer" the ice turned into a hammer kenji thought maby he could make a nonstatic object out of his ice " ice make wolf" a wolf apeared but it didnt move at all and it was just a pup "watever im not very good at this yet anyway" and kenji walked back to camp carring the deer over his shoulders " here is your meat im no good at cooking so u can cook it"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:11 am

Zati nodded, "i didn't expect you bto." he said as he set one of the smaller puppets to slicing up the dear nad gutting it. by the time he was doneVaner had returned with the full canteens and the log had turned to coals, the steel basin now red hot. he set the meat over the coals and started cooking the meat. "so how goes the kekkei genkei training Kenji?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:15 am

" good i can now make an entire body of armor and still have chakra left for an entire fight and the ice is staying solid much longer now i can keep it solid for about 24 hours now without any extra effort" kengi said with a little pride seeing as it has only been like a week and a half since he left the kenpan complex
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:18 am

"Good, how much chakr is sotred in your blade?" Zati asked curiously, Zati had picked upa large amount of hcakra when kenji had reenetered the field but noticed it was a bunch of different chakra's formed into one.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 am

"well lets see ive got some of yours and some of vaners some of mine some of the old mans some from the trees around here and some from that jonin that we past on the way here thats about it i think" kenji said nonchalently
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:38 am

the jonin had been another leaf shinobi so Zati wasn't worried about him. "Well sounds like you have some powerfull chakra's in ther, be carefull in accepting it into your body. if you over load your system you could die all the same painfully as if you draiend your chakra to dead." Zati said warningly as he flipped one of hte deer steaks and picking up one of the rares and putting it on his plate. "who like's it rare?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:08 am

" ill take ony of teh rarest i like my meat barley cooked also i dont take the chakra into my body ata all but that is a good idea to try imagine using a fire jutsu withe strength of two jonin the hokage and me and vaner put together that would be one kick ass fire ball"he said this then took a bite out of his steak and tore a peice off with his teeth
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:11 am

zati nodded. after they had eaten their steaks Zati clkeaened up he mess and sealed the rest of hte meat into a scroll. it would last a week in their completely preserved. "alright we depart from here at midnight, you two get some rest and i will take first watch." Zati said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:15 am

"im not tired i thought we were gonna be going till we got to the border" kenji said a little disapointed
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 am

"the next detail isn't set to be releived tomorrow there isn't much of a rush. but like i said, we will be leaving at midnight you arn't used ot long runs yet your body needs to rest. if you push your body's to much then you're not going ot be able to fight when the time comes." he siad siriously.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:29 am

"all right " kengi said but he didnt go to sleep instead he went out a little ways from camp and practiced with his ice "ice make chain sword" this one didnt turn out so well because it was so complex and he had never used one before " so thats why i cant make animals i dont know exactly how they work well ill just have to change that once i get back to the village " kenji sat down and kept on changing his ice into diferent things also sending it from one area to another through the ground but then he went and layed down around 11
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:34 am

The moon rose bright and full over the horizon. Zati smiled, it would be a perfet night for training them in night time servival. at twelve all the stars where out and Zati pulled out a star chart. he walked over to where he Kenji had fallen asleep and woke him up. "get up, it's tiem to go." he said,Vaner was right behind him walking sleepily and a little disoriented.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:38 am

seeeing as kenji had only slept for an hour he was already wide awake " we are going the wrong way sensei west is that way " kenji said pointing to his left
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:49 am

Zati smiled and handed him the star chart. "I know, this is a training exersise i set up with t Hokage a week ago. you two have to lead us to the boarder ladns to my clans ancestral home, and you ahve ot do it before the sun rises or you fail." He said kindly. "use that star chart to find your way.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:00 am

well i already know the direction in wich to go so ill let vaner take the star map" kenji said this without pride but was just stating fact he did already know wich direction the border was and a kenpan complex is bound to have lots of steel wich will atamaticly attract the needle of a compasss wich kenji already had
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:10 am

"and just so you know, my ansesters didn't build the old clan complex out of steel but out of stone, it was built before we got our clan ability." Zati said seeing the sparkle in Kenji's eye. so Vaner, use the star map and what you know of astrolagy to get us where we need to go. Kenji if he takes to long step in and guid us to where we need to go." Zati comanded.

Vaner took the map and followed the direction west.. he oriented himself around the pliadeis star constalation and headed that way. after an hour they had reached the boarder.

"Good now you have only five more hours ot break the code on the map to find the clan house." Zati said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:15 am

"well if they built it out of stone and i know how the kenpan like there historic areas id say that it is close by the valley of end" kenji said this with absolutness in his voice because he had already read were it was in a book right after he found out his sensei was a kenpan kwnji had looked up everything about kenpans at the library
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:19 am

"yes but, do you know how to get into the complex that is built inot hte side of the cliff?" Zati said kindly. there was a protective seal on it that had to be broken before any one could get in, that infrmation was pased down to kenpan hairs oraly and was not recorded any where. "the code on the back gives a hint but like i said you have to break it before we can continue."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 pm

"well vaner wat is the hint them"kengi said looking at his sensei
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:22 pm

"break the code and find out. your academy training should have covered basic code breaking skills, correct?" Zati questioned. "the code on hte back of the map is a minor variation of the ones used to teach the academy students."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:21 am

"well vaner use your acadamy training tell me what the hint is or I can't solve it " kenji said impatiently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 1s second mission
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next