True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1s second mission

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

Team 1s second mission - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:23 am

"wind blades, four blades of death," he yelled waving his hand sending out for slashes of wind he increased the power of the fire ball and threw kunai inot hte exposed gears from the open weapons hatch.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 am

" all right i want you to make the bigest strongest wind blade you can dont focus on anything else ill take care of the rest tell me when your ready" kenji said and he started to build as much chakra as he could and bulild it up in his lungs
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:32 am

Zati felt the chakra starting to build up in his students and triggered the fire mechanism. he made sureit was only strong enough to distract them and not really any where close enough to hurt them but still enough to make it seem like it might.

Vaner built up hte chakra and then yelled, "i'm ready lets do this!"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:36 am

kenji noticed the fire coming from the dragon "water bullet" the water bullet hit the fire and doused it " all right let it fly "
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:37 am

Kenji yelled as he released the chakra bladeit flew through the dragons fire and sent it back at his teacher along iwth the jutsu Kenji sent out.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:39 am

kenji let out all the chakra he had stored in his lungs and sent it out in a stream of flames and it combined with vaners wind blades "BLADES OF INFERNO 4 BLADES OF HELL" kenji screamed at the dragon
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 am

Zati's eyes about popped out of his head. he jumped out of hte way disconectignhte chakra strings, they would just slwo him down. he 'sunk' inot hte ceiling ot hide from the empending pain.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:48 am

" helll yeaah we did it " kenji said as he slides down and sits on the ground then as he celebrated an explosion goes off and 20 chunin rank rouge ninja burst in and 2 jonin level ninja

but kenji cant fight he is way to tired so is vanner "damn if only we had ryo here with us he might have made us a little less tired"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:23 am

Zati felt the chakra apear and came out covered in steel and throwing hundreds of kunai at hte enemy. "fire style dragon flame bombs." he yelled killing most of hte unprepared chunin level rouges.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:30 am

the 2 jonin rouge came out and combined jutsu one was a tornado the other shot dragon flames in to it and then the first one shot lightning into that creating an inferno lightning tornado and it went rushing hella fast not at zati but at kenji and vanner
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:39 am

Zati saw it and slammed his hand down on the steel wall sending a pole out infront of the jutsu. since it had electricity in it it was diverted to him. as he did that he also sent spikes up underneath each of the remaining enemy, "run back ot hte village don't stop for anything." Zati commanded as the lightning and fire went right ot his heart killing him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:43 am

rage boiled through kenji " you fucking sons of bitches" kenjis flames chakra boiled out in flames and wings started to apear and they wee made out of flames with tears in his eyes and flaming pheonix wings kenji charged "im going to fucking kill you"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 am

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Great tiger guardians!" The words Echoed in the cavern and smoke filled it. tiggers leaped out of the smoke and a man followed soon after. he had chakra coming out of his fingers and sealed the enraged boy's chakra for a moment. "stop let the tiger's take care of this." he said in a calming voice.

Vaner recognized the man. iot was the person who had taken over Ichiban's spot on his brother's team after she passed away. "Sukokaru, what are you doing here, i thought you where off training to become the tiger sage?"

"I was onh my way back when i felt Zati's chakra neart by. i came to say hello but then his chakra fialed and i knew something had to have happened to him." He said a snow tiger came up and sat infront of Sukokaru. "it is done master." he looked up to see all the remaining enemie's where dead.

he walked over to his old friend and team mate and placed two fingers on a pulse area. "there was noen. "he's dead." he said soberly, a tear running down his face.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:00 am

Kenji grabed the sword that zati had taken away from him in the begining and started stabing and slashing the dead bodies " grand fire ball jutsu" he said and he burned some of the bodies "u kenji said pointedly send a mesager hawk tell them i want a body recovery team here now i want them to take these bodies and i want to know were they came from what vilage they were from because thse were not rouge ninjas and one day that entire village will burn to the ground" kenji said this with tears still streamming down his face but his voice was completely even if u wernt looking at him u wouldnt have thought he was crying
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 am

"One i have already done that, and two that is not your decision to make boy. I know it is not something your sensei would have wanted. he never wanted to see people suffer. he could be heartless and assholish when he needed to be but i know for a fact he hated to do it." Soku said sternly. "now come on we can ride on the backs of my tiger's to get back to the village, lord Hokage will want a full report." he said pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:10 am

" no " kenji said defiantly as he picked up his other sword , falicias sword "ill l find my own way back and ill do it by myself and dont try following me " kenji said raising falicias sword "cauise ill know if u are" with that kenji started his way home
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:13 am

Vaner didn't wait for the joinin companion to say anything he chased after his friend. "Damn it Kenji stop!" he yelled throwing kunai at his feet. "we are a team, you cant just run off because you get pissed that a team mate died. it's a part of ninja life you know that, you of all people should know that!"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 am

kenji didnt stop walking he just wavedd his arm and ice pllers weaved around vanner preventing him from moving then he kept on walking he walked slowly
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:18 am

Vaner growled and sent wind chakra through his arms, the ice pillars shatered. he then created a wind blade and sent it flying at Kenji's head. "I said stop ass hole!"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:01 am

kenji froze vanners arms together so he couldnt make handsigns then he froze his feet to the floor then he created more ice pillars then he ran offf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1s second mission   Team 1s second mission - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 1s second mission
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3