True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryos Secret Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

Ryos Secret Mission Empty
PostSubject: Ryos Secret Mission   Ryos Secret Mission EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:34 am

It was the middle of the night when Ryo knocked on Kenjis door. He was shouting "WAKE UP WAKE UP KENJI"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Ryos Secret Mission   Ryos Secret Mission EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:48 am

" who the fuck is it" kenji said ready to tear someones head off "this had better be importent unless u dont like your face cause ill cut it off " kenji came out with two swords drawn in his boxers "o its you what do you want"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ryos Secret Mission   Ryos Secret Mission EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 pm

"Just get dresed and come with me I will explain when were out of the village." Ryo said looking around "But just to be fair for waking you up if you want to see me again you'll come with me"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Ryos Secret Mission   Ryos Secret Mission EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:39 am

" wat makes you think i want to see you again" kenji said slippiong some pants on "and were are we going"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ryos Secret Mission   Ryos Secret Mission EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 pm

"Well, lets just say out of the village" Ryo whispered. "I caught one of my uncles spy's sneaking in to my house and stealing my summoning scroll and also writing down notes of where I am"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Ryos Secret Mission   Ryos Secret Mission EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:46 pm

"and I care about who sneaks into your room because " kenji said "also who is your uncle and why should I care "kenji said suspiciously
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ryos Secret Mission   Ryos Secret Mission EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:14 am

"Look ill tell you about my uncle later but im from the village hidden in the mist and the person who was spying on me is the one who organized the ambush on you guys when your girlfriend died" said Ryo "So hurry up"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Ryos Secret Mission   Ryos Secret Mission EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:52 pm

" let's go " kenji made a hand sign and close apeared in a puff of smoke kenji grabed his swords and ran after him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryos Secret Mission   Ryos Secret Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryos Secret Mission
Page 1 of 1