True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the new team one again new training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

the new team one again new training Empty
PostSubject: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:01 am

kenji was the first to arive he came from the forrest he was trying to revert back to how he used to act before falicia died so it would apear like he was healing
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:14 am

Ryo arrived second and was still upset about zati so he came in waring gloves and mumbling to him self.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:33 am

"hi ryo" kenji said smiling kenji was excited to attempt to learn the new jutsu he had just come from ordering all his ingredients
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:30 pm

"Hey Kenji I thought i would be late because im sorta having a problem" said Ryo still looking down.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:37 am

" whats your problem " kenji said though he was sure he already knew the answer
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 am

"Well its just that I should have been there with you guys when I happened I mean why wasn't I allowed to come I could have protected him" said Ryo as he turned away from Kenji so he wouldn't see that he was crying.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:37 am

" you couldnt come because you werent citezen of the leaf village yet even if you were part of a ninja team so we arnt leagally alowwed to take u to such importent places in the leaf" kenji said smiling "trust me even if u were there he would have just made the training harder and you would have been just as tired and usless as we were " kenji said
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:45 am

"NO,NO,NO, I COULD HAVE HELPED KENJI" yelled Ryo "I COULD HAVE HELPED" he yelled again. All of a sudden he jumped towred Kenji and pined him down with his wrist blade at Kenjis throat.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:51 am

kenji reacted instently ice formed around his throught to prtect it and kenji kicked up and knoked ryo back "watch yourself ryo" kenji said cause he really didnt want to fight his friend and he wanted to waist as little energy as possible cause he was going to need it for his forbidon jutsu ( he hasnt performed the Affinity Transormation Jutsu yet)
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:39 am

Ryo looked at kenji with rage in his eye. then he just broke down crying "Why did Zati have to die. WHY!!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:48 am

kenji said his own theory " because your uncle is a fuckin douch bag who couldnt get laid in a whore house with a 10000000 yen strapped to his cock" he let it sink in that he was blaming his uncle
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:13 am

"Thanks Kenji" Ryo said still looking upset. "You Know what I'm going after my uncle when I can get stronger"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:44 am

"forget it i already called taking out your uncle when you took out your cosin" kenji said with a suddan seriousness" besides the leaf village wouldnt let one of there own ninja take out the mizukage because that would start a war" and we dont want a war"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:54 am

"YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS MY UNCLE AND IM GOING TO KILL HIM" shouted Ryo
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:56 am

" there is no way you could beat him ur even weaker than me" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:31 am

"Look I maby younger then you but how do you know im now working on new jutsu when your not around" shouted Ryo "Well look Kenji im not mad at you Im just really upset about Zati"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:36 am

"one jutsu isnt gonna help you that much especially a new jutsu taht you havnt used in real battle be cause a minuet in real combat is worth weeks of training an i have definatly got more of live combat experiannce than you " kenji said " ill prove it to you if you want"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:58 am

"Ok but we are gonna do it my way" said Ryo "First one to say uncle wins". As he said this he jumped up in the air and created clones "Divine Wind" shouted the clones and five bullets of wind headed straight for Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 am

" all right " kenji says and he dives and dodges the bulets of air "but the first one to say uncle doesnt get to kill your uncle"

kenji charged in as soon as he said this and gave three elbow shots to the chest then followed through with a slash down the middle with his swords
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 am

Unfortunattly that was one of Ryos clones. "Over here" shouted Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 am

"why give away your position" kenji said from behind the real one and the kenji over by the clone disapeared in a splash then the real kenji brought a knee up intto ryos gut then snaped out his leg in a front kick then kenji ducked and spun his other foot and swept ryos feet out from under him
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 am

"Why did you give away yours" said Ryo on top of his giant scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:23 am

" because i can take watever u can dish out " kenji said stabing the squorpian right through his eyes
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:34 am

"Well your gonna have to do better then that Kenji" said Ryo laughing manically. All of a sudden a bunch of string appeared around Kenji.

(Steel String can not cut through)

Last edited by Ryo on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:06 am

Kenji didnt even waist a second he froze the string idnt waste a second he instently froze the string down to a molecular level then he shaterd it easily kenji then threw ice shards at ryo then he leaped up and folllowed through with a rain of fire balls that engulfed ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new team one again new training   the new team one again new training Empty

Back to top Go down

the new team one again new training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next