True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Ones training session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

Team Ones training session Empty
PostSubject: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:41 am

Ryo had sent out a message to all team one members for a training session and to focus on new jutsu and so far Ryo was the first to be there.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:44 am

Vaner came up to the new guy ryo "hi " he saidlokking at him " wat aree we doing
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:47 am

"Well dident you get the message we are gonna help each other with our jutsu" said Ryo
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:55 am

"well instead of working on individual jutsu why don't we create an ultimate team jutsu"kenji said walking up " a possiboly A rank jutsu is bound to be much more usefull then three maby C rank jutsu" kenji said this thinking this would be usefull against the one who sent the ninja after Falicia and he would kill that man
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 am

"Awesome" shouted Ryo enthusiastically "But I was learned a blood jutsu technique do you think that could contribute something to it?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 am

"well I was thinking of using your wind with my fire to make inferno then vaner can use some of whatever kind of chakra he has"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:28 am

"Thats not a bad idea" said Ryo "But if Vaner has lightning type what could he have to do with it?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 am

"well let's see after we get some sort of inferno jutsu going I don't think the wind will weaken the lightning so I think that a lightning inferno attack would be possible "
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:42 am

"i Actualy don't know what type of chakra i have, i have always focused on neutral chakra techniques and ninja tools." Vaner said as Zati walked onto the field.

"what's going on i didn't send out this order, i have work in the shop today." Zati questioned the team.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:44 am

"well sorry that was my fault" said Ryo smiling "I wanted to surprise you with a new jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 am

"oh well then by all means, continue, stedents who train themselves means less work for me." Zati said sitting down on the side of hte field and pulled out his flute.

(playing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFVvPUmcO6Q )
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:05 pm

"yea your working really hard at the shop any way new kid wat wind jutsu do you know" kengi asked
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 pm

"Well I only know a little bit" Said Ryo "I know summoning, Wrist Blade, Hand Blade, and Heart Clone im still working on Blood Shuriken though."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:18 pm

"well none of those are are wind jutsu so u need to Lerner like a wind jutsu like wind cyclone or tornadoe or somthing that would work really well we could make an inferno tornado or somthing like that" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

"There is a certain jutsu that I was thinking about making" said Ryo thoughtfully "Its called flying paralysis, when I combine my lightning and wind chalkra together and when it hits it paralyzes the enemy."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 am

"no that is to tricky to learn u couldn't learn it and it be easy enough to be effective in a fight like I said you should learn a jutsu like those I said before that would be really strong together ". ( you can't combine two chakras unless it's a Kekei genkai and combining wind and lightning couldn't work the wind would just destroy the lighting)
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:59 am

"Ok so what can I do with my wind chalkra to help" said Ryo looking worried.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:05 am

"are u really gonna make me say this three times in arow learn a hurricane tornado typhon some sort of spiralling wind jutsu so I can put my flame in it to make spiraling inferno then vaner once we figure out his chakra we can add him in there and make it even bigger and more detructive " kenji said this very anoyed "do you understand yet"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:54 am

"Yes" Said Ryo quite annoyed with Kenji "Help me learn it though im not that good with controlling chalkra types"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:00 am

" I can't teach u I'm still just a genin and I don't have wind chakra so I couldn't any ways god damn ! Why is my teamate so usless falicia was far better than you!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:47 am

Ryo looked surprised at Kenji. "Look im sorry" he said "In some sense I killed her because i didn't kill those ninja who attacked you so I'm sorry" said Ryo as he jumped away into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Ones training session   Team Ones training session Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Ones training session
Page 1 of 1