True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji Training Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Training   Kenji Training EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:34 am

Kengi went into the forest to train so he could think clearly because he really needed to think because he was not actiingg like himself at all he was angry all the time and he was lashing out at the new kid ryo a lot more then he ment to so it was time to train so kengi leaped up onto the trees and began to going through the steps of his taijutsu defence low block too the right high block with the left block high with kuni duck and sweep with feet high forearm block switch then jump back " this isnt helping kengi sat down and started to meditate consentraiting on all possoble sources of water like the air inside the trees the river next to him the mist and dew on the ground and then kengi built up his chakra and let it seep out of him and strech over all the water sources untill he had barly any chakra left then he transfered it into ice one by one atom by atom transffering into ice very slowly untill the mist that was around kenji was floating hail the river was frozen over and the trees around him were dead from the cold but as soon as he realized that he had actually frozen every thing around him it all turned back to water as if nothing ever happened "wow that was amazing" i feel alot better now but also really tired"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Kenji Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Training   Kenji Training EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:39 am

Ryo jumped down in front of Kenji and said "look im sorry that i have been such a pain in the ass"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Training   Kenji Training EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:50 am

"no its probly my fault i shouldnt have taken out my anger on you"kengi said apologeticly here is a scroll that will help you learn Divine Wind its a jutsu that creates several small tornadoes of wind its a very high C rank justu so it wiill be very hard to learn so here and good luck" kenji handed it to him and left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenji Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Training   Kenji Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji Training
Page 1 of 1