True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji Contumplates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji Contumplates Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Contumplates   Kenji Contumplates EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:22 am

After kenji ran off away from his senseis death he ran towards the edge of the land of fire the vally of end after he reached the vally of end he slowly started his way back to the leaf village he did not run he had no motivation to run kenji didnt have motivation to do anything he didnt even know why he was going back to the leaf village its not like there was anything left there for him vaner and ryo could get along just fine with out him why should he go back because what kenji needed was power he was sure that the same ninja that killed his sensei were sent by the same ninja who killed falicia so kenji needed power after decideing what he needed was power kenji had to decide were to aquire this power cause there were many sources the easiest way would be to return to the leaf because he would get a new sensei who could teach kenji more powerful jutsu stronger abilities then kenji would have to find a new source of power so he wouldnt only learn from one source so that way that teacher wouldnt know all of his secrets and how to undo them

Kenji wandered more he was actually headed kinda towards the land of wind and the leaf village so there were a lot of towns small towns and towns with out any real law kenji walked into a town and he heard a lady sccream there was a bandit and he was robing the local bar kenji stood there and didnt do anything he saw no reason to he wasnt wearing his headband so nobody thought he was a ninja they thought he was a traveler witch is what he was he went into the bar and asked for some water he had little money and water was the only thing he could afford after a while he was asked by a little girl about the age of 6 if he had a place to stay because it was getting dark out kenji shook his head no and the little girl grabed him by his arm and pulled him to her house she called her mother out and asked if kenji coulld stay the night the mother agreed and said to come in and wash up for dinner. kenji hadnt eaten since before the training and was very hungry and it had been at least two days since then kenji gratefully ate and asked the little girl were her dad was the little girl looked down and said nothing the mother answered "her dad is dead he died in the first raid " kenji found this odd " raid?' kenji said questioningly the mother then said yes there has been raid going on since about two years ago every month raiders come in and take what or whom they please and seeing as we have no mony because of teh raids we cant hire anyone to protect us and her dad gave his life trying to protect us but he just got himself killed but he did manage to kill one of the raiders but that just pissed them off even more" kenji looked down and said "i see .... i am very sorry i dint meen to drag up any bad memories i never knew my parents and i have just losst one person who was like a father/brother to me so i am truly sorry" kenji said then he looked up "thank you for the food i greatly appreciate it i think i will go to bed then i will leave early in the morning " the mother nodded and the little girl said nothing she had tears in her eyes

Kenji left early in the morning he walked for about a half an hour when he heard a horse running up to him kenji turned around and there was the mother with tears in her eyes "please you have to help the raiders came and took my daughter i know we dont really know you but your the only one who has a remote chance of saving her " kenji looked up with pain in his heart he was still very tired from his training and had refused to let his body recover from it he still had next to no chakra and still had wounds from the training "were do they take every thing" kenji said "the mother told him and he set off for the first time in what felt like years ran. kenji ran untill he neared the area the mother had told him about and then he saw the raiders and they were actually very low level rouges but still the low level rouges had him beat in numbers and chakra at this point kenji drew his swords slowly then he jumped down directly behind one of them and silently cut his neck then he jumped back up in to the trees and dropped down this time in the middle of the clearing of teh woods " let teh girl go " kenji said with no strength behind the words the raiders were well trained because instead of laughing talking back or waisting time they just charged in like they knew he was there the whole time wich was very unsettleing kenji ducked underneath a high kick then he sliced the guy down the back "1 down 29 to go" kenji said this blankly as he dodged twists and turned ducked and jumped blocked enemy attacks he got hit with blades needles fists and kicks but kenji kept going because he had to save the little girl this was kenjis last chance if he messed up the girl would die and kenji would never recover even if he made it out alive kenji attacked high and low side above kick block duck pivit swivle slash down stroke "15 down 15 to go" kenji ducked and twisted he was bleeding from what looked like every part of his visible body kenjis insides were screaming enough probly internal injuries kenji coughed up blood but he kept going stab pull out duck block dodge spin slash cut slice punch decapitate kenji ducked under a lightning fast attack then he saw another on coming and he jumped over it then kenji kicked that guy against a tree "30 down 0 to go" kenji limped over to were teh girl was being held smiled at her "lets get you back home " she didnt smile back instead she screamed kenji spun around to see a spike hurling at him and he couldnt move or it would hit and kill the girl so he stood his ground and stuck out his hand and it pierced his hand went through it and peirced his shoulder of the same side kenji did not scream did not make a sound instead he pulled it out threw it to the ground then " ice make spear " a spear apeared in kenjis good hand and he threw it at teh still standing man and it stabed into him through the forhead and the last of the raiders was dead then kenji took the girl and limped her home then with out staying to be thanked or time to heal he went off his mind made up he was definatly still to weak he would return to the leaf and get stronger .....
Back to top Go down

Kenji Contumplates
Page 1 of 1