True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenjis Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenjis Team Empty
PostSubject: Kenjis Team   Kenjis Team EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 am

Kenji saton top of the hokages tower waiting for his team and sensei to show up he was the only one on time
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Kenjis Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenjis Team   Kenjis Team EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 am

Zati sat on one of the spires of hte hokage tower cloaked under a genjutsu. Kenji had been the first one to arrive and the ohters seemed to be dwadling some where. he was about ot jump down and walk away when the other two came up from the stair well.

He was a little disapointed to see that Koar's little borther was the other male on hte team, not that he was on the team but that he had arrived so late. he would wait a bit longer to see how htey interacted with each other.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenjis Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenjis Team   Kenjis Team EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:42 am

Kenji looked at the new kid and thought at once that he did not like this kid at all the way he was dressed just stated that he didnt care wat otheres think and he would rather work alone but kenji didnt let it show on his face "hi there he said chearily
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Kenjis Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenjis Team   Kenjis Team EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 am

"Hey," he said in an apethetic voice. He looked Kenji over in one glance, "You're the orphan kid rihgt?" he asked remembering him from the class. The girl next ot him slapped him on the head, "Bew nice ass hole!" she demanded glaring at him.

She smiled at her team mate and said, "sorry he get's his manners from the back of a box one would think, my name is Falicia, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenjis Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenjis Team   Kenjis Team EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 am

kenji had not noticed the girl at first but stood up as soon as he did he brought up her hand and kissed it softly "i am Kenji Sabatou" "and dont worry about what he said im used to it"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Kenjis Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenjis Team   Kenjis Team EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 am

Faliocia blushed as the young mans lips met her hands. "my we have a gentlemen in the group, good maybe you can teach this ass some maners." she said glairing at the boy.

Zati threw a senbon into the boys shoulder, "Venar!" Zati declared jumping down and releasing his genjutsu. "Never intentionaly insult a comrade."

"Zati-Samma!" He the boy stood rigidly and bowed, Venar turned to Kenji and bowed, "I apolojize Kenji-san!"

Good now al of you sit i wnat to discuss a few things. first what is your favorite pastime, Kenji you first."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenjis Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenjis Team   Kenjis Team EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:10 am

kenji winked at Faliocia " i can only try my best to teach" then kenji looked at the sensei who talk " what the hell its you!!!"
" i ilke to train hang out with my friends and meeting new people" as kenji said this he smiled towards Faliocia.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Kenjis Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenjis Team   Kenjis Team EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:13 am

"yes it is me, and remember what i said earlier about kunoichi." he added in a whisper as he noticed his side long glance at falicia. after the other's had given their explanations Zati thought for a moment then siad. "Meet me in training ground six in an hour and we will continue there." with that he used a telaportation jutsu and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenjis Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenjis Team   Kenjis Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenjis Team
Page 1 of 1