True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenjis first day as a ninja

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenjis first day as a ninja Empty
PostSubject: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:39 am

Kenji was walking around the village he had some time to kill until his date with his current girlfriend so he was walking around alone because his friends were still in the acadamy, kenji checked a couple shops then decided he should check out a weapon shop he went to what he had heard was the best in the country and open the door
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:26 am

Zati sat at the cash register of his fathers shop. He was admiring a few puppets of his own handy work when a boy of about fifteen stepped into the store. He had white hair with large grey eyes. He wore a black overcoat and a white undershirt. He looked to be about fifteen more then likely a new genin judging by the shiny new hai-taite on his forehead. “Welcome young man, to Kenpan weapons. The best weapons in the nation, and possibly the world. How may I help you today?” He said in a cheery game show voice that his father made him use. As he looked at the kid he wondered if this was one of the kids he was assigned as a student this year.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 am

the first thing Kenji noticed were the extra long steel nails this guy had probobly poisoned otherwise they wernt that big of a threat "they make you use that voice dont they" kenji said at once as he said this he looked the man over noticed the sword he was carrying also the scroll on his back most likly for some kind of summoning
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 am

Zati smiled and stood, “Observant aren’t you?” Zati said noticing the boy’s eyes take in His whole appearance in a few glances. “And yes they do, but I like to use it any way, gives me a chance to really annoy people with a grating voice.” He said with a sly smile. He stepped around the counter and repeated in the same cheery voice, “How may I help you today young Genin?”
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:46 am

"Well your deduction wasnt nearly as clever its very obvious im a genin " kenji said in a mock aragont voice he glanced around the shop taking it all in at once then said "You have a rat under the floor bordes of those swords over there" kenjii said pointing to the right "and those kuni over there are duller then the ones over there" then he went to the rack of shorter swords looked through them then said "u dont make kodachi's then u can hardly call your selves the best weapon shop around" he said in a bright happy voice as he smiled
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 am

Zati smiled, "Kodachi are made special order and all weapons are sharpened to fullness after purchase to ensure anything stolen is not as effective as the items that would have been gotten through honest means." Zati said kindly. "And that rat though I hate it with a passion is my grandfather's summons, set to watch over the shop to notify him of any misdeeds unnoticed by the cashier on watch, and not much escapes my eyes little one." Zati said kindly. "though it is impresive that you take all this in at first glance."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:02 am

" yea im pretty good at detection " kenji said a little anoyed at the way the guy was taking to him like he was so much older kenji hated that "well then ..." kenji tossed his kodachi over to the man "how much for one like that one but of better quality but also sensative to all elements of chakra"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 am

Zati looked over the Kodachi with en expert eye. He followed the curve of the blade with his hand before swinging it through the air a few times and re-sheathed it. “Chakra sensitive steel is generally 90 yen and depending on the hilt and guard you want the price can be one hundred to one hundred fifty yen with the shinobi discount.” Zati said handing him back the blade.

He walked over to a shelf and pulled down a case. He unlocked it and opened it. He talked in a serious tone tossing away the cheery annoying voice, this was business. “There are three types of hilts and guards, plain leather wrapped with a wood base. Ivory hilt with a wood or obsidian guard and finally, but not practical for battle the decorative guard and hilt made of a jewel of some type and that alone costs a hundred yen."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:26 am

kenji looked up to think "well i think i will take the ivory handle with no gaurd and i want it to be chakra absorbant so that way i can take some chakra and use it to power up my next attack no matter whose chakra it is or what type of chakra it is" Kenji said this with a twinkle in his eye cause he had completely forgoten the shinobi discount now he definatly had plenty of money to buy the sword with "when is the fastest i can have it made"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 am

The cost to expedite is ten yen, and it will be completed by tomorrow if you pay that." Zati wrote down the request and made a few calculations he stopped and looked up, “Now when you say absorbent of chakra you mean of the enemies correct?”
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 am

"no i mean of anyone like if i was say near the hokage i want to be able to absorb some of his chakra and store it in my sword to power up the next attack" as kenji said this he heard the rat scurry away fast "well here is my account number just charge it i will be back to pick it up tomarow morning around 6am" kenji turned to leave then when he was at the door he stopped "unless there was anything else u needed"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Zati finished the calculations on the blades curve and design and started pulling together pieces of metal wi9th his chakra, Making sure to use only chakra absorbent material. He placed a seal on it so that the user had to activate the absorption then engraved the hilt with the buyer’s name and then took out a sheath and reformed it to be a little intricate with a basic attachment for a hip strap.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Kenji walked in the shop exactly as it turned 6 he saw no in the shop so he snuck down to the blacksmith area "so is it done yet " kenji said attemptng to scare the man crafting the sword
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:00 pm

"Almost, just adding the final touches to the sheath." He said carving the last of hte leather and wrapping it around hte hilt. "oh, and just so you know I knew you hwere coming odwn here, i have eyes all over the shop." He said holding out his hand a steel ball shot down form the stairs. "i see through these using my chakra."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:39 am

" o really how well do those see " kenji said as he watched him wrap up the hilt "could you hurry up i have to go and meet my team today and id rather not be late"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 am

Zati sighed, it was going ot be a long year, he had received his team assignment last night. this was one of his kids. but lets let him suffer a bit. He thought smiling, "I extend my chakra through a netwrok of steel pellets that act as sensors, so technicaly I don't know hwo is actualy coming but who ever they are the can't sneak up on me." he said wrapping the leather a little slower. when he was done he handed him the finished blade and picked up his own sword off the table.

"Come on I'll walk you to hte academy i have ot meet my new team of students as well." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 am

"all right ...but first " kenji drew his new kodachi and held it with one hand his other hand extended in a defencive stance kenji charged at him and slashed down at Zati
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:53 am

Zati moved with the grace of a true blade amster and used his sheethed sword to block the attack caught the lip of the sheeth on the opponent's blade and pulled out his sowrd. he attached a chakra string to Kenji's leggs and pulled them out from under him. "Don't attack an opponent stronger then you head on, it is never a good idea." Zati said as he stepped over the boy's body and walked out the door to the main shop.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:58 am

Kenji spun on his back a tripped Zati as he did this he said "never underestimate an opponent just because he weaker then you" Kenji said this with a smile on his face then he turned to head towards the acadamy he wasnt about to continue a fight he had no chance in"you coming"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am

“Touché young man” Zati siad getting up and re-sheathing his sword and walking next to the boy. He couldn’t help but see a little bit of himself in the raw genin. It might have been the strangely similar white hair or the attitude but he could tell the kid had potential . “I’m guessing your specialty is weapons correct?”
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:11 am

"for offence yea but for defence i know just about every kind of defensive style there is in the acadamy no one has landed a hit on me some of the teachers can only get a couple hits in ... of course they arnt trying very hard but still" but iv got really good power in my ninjutsu also" Kenji said all of this with pride because he was proud at what he had managed to accomplish in the acadamy even though he started a couple of years later than the others
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:52 am

“Well we shall see,” Zati said thoughtfully as he walked down the street toward the academy. “What are your goals as a shinobi I wonder Kenji? Why have you chosen this path in life and not the path of a merchant or a musician?”
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:58 am

there he goes again with the old man talk kenji thought anoyingly "be cause u cant protect any one unless your strong and a ninja is the strongest thing around so i decided to be come one so i could protect this village that took me in when i was little" "also you travle alot as a ninja and thats the best way to find my family kenji said politly but as he was saying this he was also checking out a female ninja passing by.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:04 am

Zati noticed Kenji's eye's follow the female shinobi and chuckled a little. "Watch out Kunoichi are a little more spry then civilians." Zati said then became quiet and got a sad look on his face as he remembered Iruhan. I will keep your dream alive my love. he thought as he walked closer to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 am

"well i think kunoichi are much more then prostatutes " kenji said loudly enough for the female ninja to here him she shot zati a peircing glower kenji laughted then they reached the acadamy "well i will see u later "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenjis first day as a ninja   Kenjis first day as a ninja Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenjis first day as a ninja
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next