True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki meets the new hokage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki meets the new hokage Empty
PostSubject: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:45 am

Yuki sneezed as she made her way to the door and before pushing it open, she checked her travel bag for another bottle of cold medicine. She cursed under her when she couldn't find one, she must of gave Ryo the last one. She pushed the door open and looked around, "anyone here?" she couldn't see anyone in the room so she went to the desk and left a note. She sneezed again, "Oh come on there has to be some somewhere." she said as she doubled check.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:16 am

"just taking care of the tea be out in a minute!" Called a voice from the side room. he heard the sneeze and picked up a bottle of cough medicen on the way out of the small kitchen closet next to his office. "oh Yuki darling i hadn't known to be expecting a meeting with you!" he said utterly extatic.

while not in formal meetings Soku had become flamboyent to compensate for the drab of hard meetings. he noticed the puffy red eyes and dribbling nose. "oh dear you seem ill, here have this." he handed her the medecine, "now tell your old sensei what was so important that you had to come all this way with a cold darling?
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Yuki smiled as she scratched the side of her nose,"Long time so see, so your the new Hokage. Well right now my heath so nothing to worry about, I have a much....."Yuki sneezed again and blew her nose in a tissue she had and tossed it in the trash, "anyway like i was saying I have a much bigger problem that I had to come to tell you even though I knew i was going to get sick." Yuki rubbed her eyes, she was very tired and just wanted to rest after her trip through the rain. She yawned, "Maybe can we have a sit whiles i tell you my story."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:54 am

"of course, come take a seat here." he said pulling outa chair for her to sit on infront of his desk he sat in his own cushy chair next to her rather then on hte other side of the table. "do you mind if i make a transcript of this meeting? for refrence perpouses when i comission my Anbu to track down akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Yuki took the bottle but didn't drink it yet. She sat on the chair and closed her eyes, when she opened them, they where purple which means that she opened the knowledge gate. "!st I'll explain how they saw me then why." She sneezed, "It happened 3 years ago, I was just taking a walk in the forest when one of Tasatine's men tried to kill me, no big deal I just killed him.....but when i was finished, I notice someone watching me from the tree's. I was a person wearing a black cloak with red clouds and I right away just ran, I managed to give him the slip but for the pass 3 years, they tired so many times to kidnap me but all of there temps failed." Yuki coughed then rubbed her head, she really now wasn't feeling too good but her mission came 1st before herself, "I have been worrying my but off so I haven't gotten much sleep....now to explain why they shouldn't have any of the power." Yuki took a deep breath in then out, "When you heart shows kindness and love to all, it will shine the light you need in the worst of you time. That is a quote from the book of knowledge itself. It means that with a good heart, you can find help when you need help. They can't have this power or any other power because.....they will become unstoppable. Most people call it the power and some call it the Guardians most powerful weapon. When you are at a young age, it is just a ball of energy what we call the raw form. When you come of age, it starts to form into your true power and it forms into what you were when you were little for example, if you were hotheaded then you get fire." She yawned, Yuki wanted so much just to fall asleep. Her head was starting to droop but shot it back up, she had to finish,"sorry about that, anyway, If you have more then one then the elders put up what is called the Gates if the Guardian. But I have only one power but I know how to change its DNA to a different power element but it is very hard and took me a long time to master that. The info on how to change it to a pacific element lies with in each gate. The only way to get the power with out.....killing....yourself is......"she fell asleep before she could finish she sentence. The bottle dropped out of her hand and rolledon the floor
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:17 am

Soku listened intently as she explained about her pursuers and her worries about them gaining the power of the guardian. he felt her vitals start to drop inot a state of exhausted s;eep just before her bodily functions followed. he was around the table in an instant and caught her before she fell out of the chair. "don't worry we will protect you here." he said picking her up and taking her to the room just off the side of the office wher feng spent most of his time. "watch her and tell me when she wakes up. get Kasha here to start administering medical care as well." after which he went back to his office and poured himself a cup of tea then began working on hte mountain of paper work on his desk.

kasha was a medic tiger from goshak mountain, the home of hte tiger lords. she was the best medic in the world. yuki would be in good hands,....paws.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:55 am

The light shun through a window, she slowly opened her eyes but then shut them tight. Her head felt as worst as when Tasatine messed with it but it isn't from that but its not from the cold. *It shouldn't hurt this much.* then she remembered, she didn't close the gate before she fell asleep. She also remembered her talk with Soku. Yuki cursed under her breath as she got up holding the back of her head. Once again, she opened her eyes but wished she didn't cause she saw a pair of yellow slit eyes staring at her. Since her was still half asleep she blinked a few times and rubbed them. Yuki's vision cleared and realized that they were real. Yuki stared at a tiger wide eyed cause there was many animals that scared Yuki and tigers were one of them. The tiger roared which made her fall out of bed as she screamed. She backed up as she sat on the floor till she hit the side table. "SOKU!, WHY IS THERE A TIGER STARRING AT ME!" She yelled. She coughed, *dam it i should yell* the tiger walked towards her. "Make it stop, you know how i feel about tigers."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Soku came into the room and put a hand on the advancing tiger's shoulder, "mate, Kasha dono it's alright i can take it from here." he said kindly she nodded and smiled at yuki before disapearing in a puff of smoke. "sorry about that darling i forgot bout your aversion ot my friends, how are you feeling, besides the panic attack that is."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:49 pm

"My head is killing me cause i forgot to close the gate before i fell asleep, im boiling hot and my throat hurts." She was in a grumpy mood cause she was sick just like when her brother got sick they were just as grumpy. She stood up but then sat on the bed. She rubbed her temples. She just keeps messing up 1st not having a spare bottle of medicine and now not closing the gate. What else could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:53 pm

"Alright, here let me get some pain killers. " he said using a puppet string to grab a bottel of pills, "take two they arn't heavy just enough to dull the pain not make you all loopy." he explaiend. "how have you been we barley talk any more?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Yuki took two and smiled,"I have good news in all this chaos. My brothers are also Guardians and are in the school and I am going to be pronounced Head Guardian when i find all crystals"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Very good, i am glad for you." Soku said with a smile he took back the pills, "then may i ask you a favour as the next head guardian/" he said getting into a very diplomatic mood, changing his posture to be more erect and stately, his eyes focused on hers and the smile and flamboyent air gone replaced with a sirious aura.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Yuki smiled when and she was now im an emotionless mood, this was one thing she always did. "What is it that you would like then." This mood was so she could activate her power by accident.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:16 pm

"Konoha has just taken a sirious blow as the other shinobi villages kage have been assasineted and their replacements have rejected the trieteis that i worked so hard to put into place. we no longer have any allies except the smaller villages like star and grass. would you be willing to ally the guardians with konoha, i fear a war is coming soon and we cannot stand alone, or konoha and the will of fire will die." he said half sad but still sirous and persuasive.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 pm

"As much as i would like to....i can't cause there are a rare few left cause there were being killed of for what they had.....but know 4 that would help me out. There names are Muko, Sanju, Gusta, and there leader Shomo." She handed him 4 info papers that had there pictures on them.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Thank you Yuki, you have no idea what this means ot me." Soku said bowing and politely taking the papers and putting them on his desk to read later.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:29 pm

"But there is one problem, the leader, Shomo, has a rare power,one that hasn't been seen till the very beginning of Guardian history. The power to control energy. Because of this and his emotion to seeing his parents souls being eaten right in front of him, causes to unleash all his power and basically transforming him into what we call Dark Shomo, cause he attacks anything and anyone till his power runs out. Doing this is suppose to kill you but he manages to survive every time. It is very important that he doesn't remember this memory while he is battling." Yuki was serious about it all and said it with no emotion at all. She known the four for a long time so she would known there secrets, weakness, and pet peeves.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 pm

"well then with yours and his permission i would like to set a seal at the base of his skull to repress this memory, it will be completely painless and only effect the desired are of the mind. it wont hinder him an any forseeable way." Soku explained after a few moments of thought.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:35 pm

"Sorry but that won't work on him. Tasatine tried to and it didn't work and Shomo doesn't want to lose any memories." Yuki sighed, " He is very stubborn but he has gotten better controlling his memories so it won't be to much of a problem."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki meets the new hokage   Yuki meets the new hokage Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki meets the new hokage
Page 1 of 1