True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji talks with the New Hokage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji talks with the New Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:45 am

kenji had heared that there was a new hokage so he decided to pay him a visit even though it was completely stupid for him to even enter konoha he did it anyway besides there was one more person he had to see before he started his plan so kenji snuck into the hokages offiice it was even easier than when he had done it as a kid it was pathetic he slid through the window and then yelled into the sleaping mans ear "wake the fuck up"!!!
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:53 am

Soku stepped out of the bathroom on the left side of the office and found some one yelling at his bunshin to wake up. "damn a kage can't even go to the bathroom with out forign lords screwing with him, sit down please sir." he siad noticeing the slight familiar feel to the mans chakra but not sure exactly where he had felt it before.

"feng, bring our guest some tea," he said into the intercom as he dispelled the bunshin and sat down. "so what can i do for you sir, if it's a mission request you seek then you can rest assured that we have payment plans for any ogf hte more expensive ones so you wont have to pay all of it at once." he said kindly pulling out a few forms.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:55 am

kenji almost started laughing hystaricly "have i really changed that much" he said to soku the hokage then he made a chair of ice apear and he sat in it
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:02 am

"oh it's you," he said glaring he pressed the inter com again, "forget the tea feng." he looked up again and smiled briefly being as diplomatic as ever, fighting was always a last resort with him, at least now adays it was. "what do you want kenji, there has been a relative peace in thel and for two years save a few outbreaks here and there, have you come back or is this a diplomatic visit?" he said

in the past three years peace treaties had been signed between the five great villiges and where being upheald greatly save the few nuke nin who hated to see the wars go, which meant more tiem for anbu to track down the nuke nin. soku had considerable amount of information on kenji, his cousin jiraya was a help with that thogh he had died of mystirious circumstances a month and a half ago, soku had his suspicions, he was looking at one at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:06 am

"well first i came to say hi" kenji pressed the intercomm "feng if you dont mind i would like that tea please" and then kenji went back to his seat "now why is it that every time i apear to my old friends they never look glad to see me do you have any idea how many time i have saved your ass over the past four years how many assasination attemps i have foiled you could have died easily on at least the last three and you wouldnt have even known there was someone in the village" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 am

"so am i to take it then that your betrayal four years ago was a good thing?" Soku said barly keeping the anger from his voice, though his face remained impassive and he stayed seated. "am i to take it that what you did was a good thing, you didn't even tell any one kenji. i have had anbu on your tail ever since you left trying to get you back, tel me why at least." he siad finaly calming down near the end
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:15 am

" im pretty sur you dont want to know why itll just piss you off more by the way your anbu is slacking if i can lose them when ever i want to" kenji said then feng came in with the tea kenji grabbed it "thank you" he took a sip with out hesitating "i guess ill tell you it was because the leaf is too weak ill never obtain my goals through the leaf i am a man of the bigger picture you cant even compare our goals for mine is to much greater than yours" kenji said knowing this would likly send him over the edge
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:24 am

Soku cringed at that, where his anbu really slacking off that bad? he decided to put them to a more rigorus task training after this was over. "do you even know what my goals are Kenj? you never respected me as a sensei, how could you ever know what i truly wanted with out getting to know me. this village has become much stronger since you left, it is the epicenter of hte new ninja world slowly and maticulosly i have been creating alliences with the nations and soon my plans will go into action to completely inhalate their governments, to unite the world so that there may finaly be peace, no more need of useless war." Soku said smiling as he rememberd putting a clause in each treaty that said no village in the allience could attack each other or they would be taken by the land of fire. he had placed spies in each village planting seeds of doubt and his anbu where beggining to report kiri's preperations for attacss against Iawa, it was all coming to ruition.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:30 am

"aww yes those weak aliances you have been making but with one order i can have them broken by having the countries attack one another because they owe me great debts because i saved them from the akautski 2 years ago kenji laughed see your goals are weaker than mine there can be no peace with out a god to be its center its binder they will not simply bow before you even with your aliances set up" kenji was now standing
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:36 am

"and you think you are a god kenji!?" Soku said standing as well his eyes becoming grey with slits for pupils, his incisors becoming longer and sharper, his finger nails becoming claws. "trust me kenji i have met kami beofre and you are no kami! just because you have the raningan eye doesn't make you a god. with enough power any man can be overthrown." Soku caught himself and sighed. "then let me help you, we seem to want the same thing, peace, i may not like your betrayal, but we where once alies you and i, friends, can we not be that again?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:43 am

" you can say nothing about power you have not even tasted your powers hieght how can you tell me what true power is" kenjis entire body went black but then it stoped he remembered what the signal was and he didnt want to begin that plan yet "no not yet" kenji downed the rest of his tea and begain to leave "o you might want to check your intercomm button it was sticking" kenji said and then he jumped out the window and the office exploded and kenji was gone that was the signal and in that moment every other kage had an attack on them each assasination went perfectly and there now needed to be new kages elected in every village wich each new kage revoked the treaties and agreements that the previous ones had made
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 am

the moment soku had realized it was kenji he did a kage bunshin transfer taking hte place of a kage bunshin in anohter part of the village. a week later he got letters from all of the four other villages that made him extreamely angry. the time had come for him to act he would step down as hokage for now and give the job to his apprentice, though again the boy was just a puppet who would do what ever he said. he needed to be able to openly persue his target now, not leave it to the hands of lesser men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenji talks with the New Hokage   Kenji talks with the New Hokage Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji talks with the New Hokage
Page 1 of 1