True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

political talks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

political talks Empty
PostSubject: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:08 am

Zati stepped into his office and sat down behind his desk. "the tsuchikage should behere promptly stand behind me and do not speak. i wil introduce you, he morethen likely will only nod to you and continue whith our talk. watch and observe and what ever you do don't let him know you are uchiha."
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:14 am

" allright"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:56 pm

kenji arrived and walked in the door and saw the kid and he instently knew that this kid was the hokages new apprentice and before that he knew that he was special "hello" he said to the kid
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:59 pm

jason said nothig at first but lookeed at his sensei askking silently what he should do but with out waiting for an answer he reached out and shook the tsuchikages hand "hi"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm

"you are a gifted ninja and a giffted swordsman i can tell" kenji said omnitiently
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:04 pm

"im all right" jason said wondering what the man was getting at but trying to not let a puzzled expresion through his face kenjutsu is what i love he most out of all methods of fighting"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:12 pm

"well that is good its a strong way of fighting and an elegant one but i see you have no sword a swordsman should never be with out a sword" kenji said then he performed some hand signs and took out a scroll "perhaps a gift from the land of clouds then" he made a sword apear it had a black tip on its blade "here is my gift to you young ninja one of the seven swords of the clouds the Raitara it is made of the strongest and lightest metal and it helps draw out your lightning style of chakra i can tell by your hair and hand shake that you have lightning and fire chakra your hand shake gave me lightning and your hair gave me the fire of an uchiha" kenji said with a smile on his face then he hand the boy the katana
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Jason didnt let his exitment show through his face but he was incredibly excited and happy his first sword was one of the hidden swords of the clouds he looked up at teh ninja he was a little worried how he knew jason was an uchiha but he was gratefull "thankyou lord tsuchikage" then without another word he steped back and stood out of teh way admireing his new sword
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Yuki stood in the shadows, just for the heck of it she joined Zati and Jason. She stood with her hands behind her back and her eyes where purple, while she was just watching and listening, she decided to see where Muko, Sanju, Gusta, and Shomo were and aslo to send them a message. Since Zati was now going to be busy and since she was better, she was going to get them here. She crossed her arms and put on a emotionless face, just a cold stare settled on Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:33 pm

"well hello again yuki how are you" kenji said emotionlessly because he really felt no emotions towards her at all actually teh only one in the room he felt anything at all about was the kid and that was just curiosity "how have you been since we last saw each other"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:41 pm

"I am good, my brothers will be away for a while so I have a lot of free time on my hands." She steped out of the shadows and into the light.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 pm

"well thats good u seem to have less stress no that ive told akautski to lay off you" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:05 am

"Always expect the unexpected, just cause you told them doesn't mean they will listen and I still have a lot of stress with Tasatine on my tail 24 hours." She found Shomo, he is in the Village hidden in the clouds. If she could send him the message, he will be able to find Muko, Sanju, and Gusta to bring them to the village. *Shomo, find Muko, Sanju, and Gusta and bring them to the Village hidden in the Leafs." just as she closed the gate she heard him say yes.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:34 am

"lord Tsuchikage," Soku said bowing as he entered. the watched emotionlesly as kenji gave the boy one of the seven cloud swords. 'shit this isn't good and he figured out he was uchiha, i wont under estemate him again, he isn't a kid any more. no matter how much i want him to be.

"It is good to see you again Tsuchikage-dono, i believe we have buisness to tend to?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:54 am

" i suppose we do by the way its not that hard to gues that the kids an uchiha when he wears the uchiha crest on his jacket" kenji said "and you called me so what is the meeting for" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:00 am

"I drew up a draft of our treaty that i think you will be agreeable to." Soku said ignoring the comments and sitting down motioning for him to do the same. he pulled a scroll out from his desk and flipped it around for Kenji to see and slid it across the desk. "terms of course are negotiable." he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 am

"this is agreed on" kenji said with out really reading it he sliced his thump and coverd his seal with it then stamped the treaty with the seal "now howabout some of that ramen can we get that brought up here
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:07 am

"alright." Soku said after sealing with his own blood, "Yuki, Jason go and get us some ramen from Ichiraku's will you." he said hinting that they should leave the tsuchikage and him alone for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 am

"alright" jason said and he left eager to try out his new sword after he got the ramen
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 am

"Hey Jason maybe we can do some training after." She said as she left after Jason.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:24 am

" so what did you want" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 am

"you continue to amaze me boy." soku said calmly. "you have reached the level of sage, more then likely wolf, you have the raningan, the worlds most powerful force, and you control the largest set of armies in the world and yet you do not act on your plans to create a world peace, why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:30 am

"because im not ready yet i want to enjoy life a little more before i become a dictator" kenji said mater of factly
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:38 am

"of course, and yourealize that contract you just signed says konoha gets ten percent of all land aquierd in conquests by the cloud and vice versa correct?" he commented motioning toward the treaty.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:39 am

" no but of course im bad at keeping my promises" so who knows wat will happen" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

political talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: political talks   political talks Empty

Back to top Go down

political talks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next