True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riku meets Yuki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:20 am

riku was doing physical training he was practicing his taijutsu he struck out at the target with his palm while his other arm repeated the same motion just behind him so it looked like he was holding to kids away from eachother by there foreheads then riku brought both his hands in stil with open hands like he was holding a ball from the top and the bottom then he struck forwards with the back of his wrists then he spun while brining his hands back to the ball position then he back handed the target while also side kicking it on the opposite side "there is a strong 5 part attack combo" riku said ill call it Tiger's Takedown" Riku said with pride
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:30 am

Yuki was walking thinking about what happened at the War meeting and then stopped, she heard someone, she wanted to open a gate but the pain in her head was still there. Yuki pulled out her knife and tackled down the stranger. She saw that he was no harm to her and he wasn't the person that Tasatine sent. Yuki stood up and brushed off the dirt but keeped her glare at the person. She never really like to trust people went she was in a bad mood. "Who are you and where are you from."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:33 am

" what the hell was that for you insane bitch" Riku said angrily cause he was angry he had just gotten his form down and now his head hurt from being tackled out of nowere
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:17 am

Yuki signed, "Tasatine get out of my head." she then brought out her flute that she always carried around and played a soothing song. "There that should help with your head." Yuki had been acting strange ever since Tasatine messed with her head. "Sorry about that, i have been walking around, keeping an eye on things." Yuki smiled warmly, and brought out her gloved hand. "My name is Yuki, i'm from the land of waves."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:51 am

(you mean village hidden in the mist there arnt any ninja in th land of waves) "i see arnt we at war with them" riku said bringing out some shurikan and he already had his target set but he didnt throw them just yet he waited for her answer "well your a spy arnt you not a very good one i might add" riku said suspiciously
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:36 am

Yuki laughed, "Oh no i didn't live in the village but i lived outside of the village and I'm not a ninja or a spy." Yuki went to a rock and sat on it taking out the same old red leather book.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:54 am

"yea your word is proof enough that your not a spy " riku said sarccasticly "watevr its not like im a ninja any way so what do i care about this village" riku said bitterly then he went back to training this time he was practicing his shadow clone jutsuhe wanted to be able to make more then just three clones so riku crossed his fingers then "shadow clone jutsu kenji said then he and his clone made shadow clones now there were him and three solid clones "allright now one more" kenji made the hand signs and used his chakra but they wouldnt come he didnt have enough chakra left in him to split it evenly with all of the clone so he couldnt make another one Riku gave up on that and had them fight with him one of them struck high witth a straight jab and riku knocked it aside with an open handed brush to his left wich sent that clone stagering then Riku jumped over a low sweaping kick from the second clone only to get caught in the chest with a kick that was aimed at his head "damn it" Riku grabed the leg and swung him at the first clone who was just about to attack they colided and Riku threw a kuni at each of them making them disapear then he ducked under the second clone second attack and he spun around and knocked him into the air with a backfist strike to the chin "damn it that was so simple and yet i failed it completely Riku said angrily to himself even though to some one watching him it would seem like a near perfectly executed excerise
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:01 am

Ryo had been walking in the village when he spotted Yuki talking to a new person. "Hey Yuki whos this" and then he stopped "I have a guess but are you from here or a spy" Said Ryo as he appeared behind the new kid with a blade at his throat. "Who are you and why are you here" said Ryo scowling.

(Not wrist blade)
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:05 am

Yuki grabbed Ryo's knife form him and spun it on the tip of her finger. "Ryo, be nice."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:06 am

" i am from here and im probobly a better ninja then you" Riku said with a sneer "from the sound of your voice your from the mist as well right" Riku said as he grabbed the blade and pulled it away from his neck
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:12 am

"COME ON" said Ryo "we just had to get a new ninja like Kenji dident we!!!". "But if you want a fight bring it on I kind of want to practice this new dance that im working on" said Ryo smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:15 am

Yuki stepped between them, "You two stop it, you are acting like my brothers." Yuki huffed, "anyway, now is not the time, we are in the middle of a bad situation."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:17 am

Riku was moving around yuki "Oh so pretty boy here dances isnt that sweet" Riku wanted to fight
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 am

Ryo was glaring at Riku all of a sudden his arm burst in to swords like an armor (Sword Armor) and he punched Riku sending him halfway across the field. "NOW WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:23 am

Yuki shook her head and signed. Yuki then walked to the rock and stood on it as she closed her eyes.....searching in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:29 am

" this is gonna be really pathetic when you get beat by a guy whose tired from training " shadow clone jutsu" two clones apeared on both sides of him and he charged at ryo and the real riku kicked him in the side of the head while the first clone elbowed him in the gut and the second one got right behind him performed the tigher seal and said "Pheonix flower jutsu" many ball of fire soared at ryo from close to point blank range as the clone used the jutsu the real riku jumped back and threw shurikan into the smoke were ryo was
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:31 am

"Your gonna have to do better then that" said Ryo appearing behind him and slashing at him with his wrist blades.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:35 am

Yuki opened her eyes and instead of blue, they were green. She reached her hands out and speared her fingers as tree roots reached up from the ground and warpped around there ankles. Then she made it pull they up in the air but so there heads didn't touch the ground. "Now, can you stop fighting please, this is the only time im going to ask nicely."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:43 am

"hey what gives you the right to stop me from fighting woever i want" riku asked angrily
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:46 am

Yuki still had her arms reached out and she crossed them to gently sent them down with a surprised look on her face. "How....mmmm....sorry about that i blanked out." Yuki was getting worried.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:31 pm

"Its Ok" said Ryo. "No offense Riku but we should stop fighting and save our strength for the war" Ryo said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:41 pm

" ive got plenty for everyone " riku said and walked away
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:39 am

Yuki signed, Tasatine messed with her head and now he was making her look stupid in front of others. She scratched the back of her neck as she bit her lower lip. "I didn't say that he had no right, i just said that he should cause we aren't in a good situation to be fighting." Yuki frowned, "Boy, he is also hot tempered, reminds me of my brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riku meets Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku meets Yuki   Riku meets Yuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Riku meets Yuki
Page 1 of 1