True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki vs Kaito

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Yuki and were walking to the training grounds to well train. There ws one question going through her mind, should she use her power. "So what is a mage? I herd about them but I don't really know what a mage is."
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:55 pm

"well they use magic i dont really know how to explain it or what to compare it to the best way would be to show you" Kaito said then he saw an empty field "lets spar here we will start with hand to hand combat" even though kaito is a mage his best battle style is actually a magic swordsman wich uses magic as a power up and he fights hand to hand but of course he is past the point of actually only being a magic swords man he has the powers to be pretty much every class of mage there is "to start we wont use powers to amplify our strength" Kaito said then he took his stance
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Yuki stopped with her back to him. *dam I wanted to just my power now.* she thought, "Ok then." She turned to him, "But when we do use our powers, You will be surprised by what I have." She said as she smiled and took her stance, "You go 1st, if you please." Even when Yuki fought with someone else, she always was nice about it.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:14 pm

"by the way i can say the same about me" he struck with a palm strike to her right shoulder and he then used the oposite leg and kicked towards wer eshe would spin to
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Yuki blocked his 1st hit but missed the 2nd one. "Trust me, I don't doubt that part." She kneed him in the gut and kicked him in the leg then grabbed his arm and whipped around and threw him.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Kaito smiled he loved fighting it was what he lived for he grabed the arm that she threw him with and he threw her in front of him and he kicked her a litle farther ahead of him then he smashed his knee into her back as she crashed into a tree
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:31 pm

Yuki kicked off the tree in an instant and landed the back of her heel on his left shoulder then kicked him in the chest. Yuki landed on the ground and backed away from him a bit. "I'm different from other ninjas, I don't use caukra." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Kaito grinned "well thats ok cause so am i and i also dont really understand chakra so that wont confuse me dont worry" it also dosnt matter right now what power u have cause this is hand to hand combat Kaito jumped up then slammed a two handed fist hammer on to her shoulder then he also brought up a knee to her upper chest then he rolled down yukis back and he grabed her from behind her and then threw her like a soccer throw in
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:54 pm

*I hope we get to use your power soon, cause I don't think I could hold in it for too long* Yuki closed her eyes and calmed down, she couldn't let her power slip from her. "Too bad hand to hand combat wasn't my strong suit or this would be more fun." She said as she landed on her feet, "and I was so looking forward to seeing the magic and to show you my true strength." Yuki never could fight hand to hand very well, even if she trained on it. "But I must say, you are good." Yuki ran at him then jumped up, she landed behind him and kicked him in the back then in the head.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:01 pm

"all right u really are bad at hand to hand " kaito said and he caught her kick then he pushed her back "allright u wanna see my magic i will show it to u" Kaito raised his hand "Sagita Magica 13 arrows of Ice" 13 balls of blue light appeared slightly above Kaito then they took the form of an arrow head Then Kaito let his hand fall and the arrows rushed at yuki and they reached her before his hand was halfway down his side when they conected everything froze
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:06 pm

"Alright." Yuki said. She blinked which made her eyes change red, "Fire shield." She said as a wall of fire came up and melted the ice, "See my true power boy." She crossed her hands in front of her face, "Fire snake." and a twisting snake came out of her mouth and was heading towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 pm

"ohh i see your a big girl now huh please you cant be more then a year or 2 older then me and your power of elements isnt the same as mine at all "Sagita Magica 3 arrows of water" laito blinked and the arrows of water shot out at the fire snake and vaporised it and there was still one arrow left heading at yuki "it is also not a match for the strongest mage ever the "Thousand Master"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Yuki changed her eye color to light blue, "Ha, you can't beat me with my power. It is not magic so I don't know if some will work or not but I'll get you." *Ice spears." She thought as she threw her hands in the air and sliced the water arrow and the rest were heading for Kaito.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 pm

"ok as i thought the wizard battle style is still boring back to magic swordsman " kaito raised an open hand " antient lightning magic 1000 bolts.. Stagnet" a yellow orb apeared in his hand "complexio" kaito crushed the orb in his hand and he absorbed it into him then he was instently behind yuki and he back punched her in the side of the head and sent her flying then he was infront of her and he punched her in the gut and sent her flying again then he was in front of her again and he puunched her to the ground
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Yuki landed on the ground but smiled, "Always expect the unexpected and I didn't expect that but then again I don't think you expected this." She melted into a puddle of mud and then came up behind Kaito and she hugged him tightly, "I was wondering why you were going so easy on me and for that I'll give you a shocking hug." she said as wood covered her hands to act like lock. Both her and Kaito were covered with electricity as she smiled, "I have a rare gift where I was born with haft a soul, so some spirit decided to take up the other haft of my body which allowed both of us to live but in return, it gave me my gift...and my curse." She said sounding sad.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 am

"hmm intresting except this wont work on me at all " kaito said perfectly even though he was being electricuted this spell turns me into lightning so there for lightning has no affect on me " Kaito turned around in yukis arms to were they were face to face with less then an inch of distance between them "but nice try though" Kaito said softly
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:32 am

Yuki wasn't looking at him she was looking down, "This has caused me nothing but pain." She let go of him and turned away from him, "Because oh this stupid power, my mother is dead and my sister. My father left me, my mom and my siblings cause of this power." Yuki looked down at her hands, "and no one understands my pain." Yuki glared at her hands as she squeezed them making electricity grow around her. "Stupid power."
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 am

Kaito stopped using magic and he grabed her wrists "hey stop its all right " kaito said even though he was being electricuted but this time he was actuallay getting hit with it "hey its allright it gets easier i lost my parents and my little sister around 5 years old im the one who killed them i mean it literally i killed them with my magic" he let go of yukis hands and hugged her tight "its all right im here for you i wont ever let go"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 am

The electricity slowly faded as Yuki hugged back, "Thank you....I have been worried lately for my bothers...and my friends." Yuki blinked and changed her eyes back to normal, "It is not a good thing to be emotional when you have a power that is contorted by your emotions you know. I'm afraid that I'll go into my rage mode and hurt them."
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:52 am

"well here how about this ill stay with you and kepp you from getting angry" kaito said and he lifted up yuki's head with her chin using his ppointer finger so she was looking up at him "and i will protect you" his face got even closer to hers
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:57 am

Yuki looked into his green eyes and smiled a little, "Ok." and kissed him on the cheek and hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:03 am

"what is wrong that was weak" kaito kissed yuki on the lips softly
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:14 am

Yuki was surprised that he kissed her and felt her face go red. When he pulled away she didn't know what to say, "Umm...well...we should get going, it is getting dark." She turned away so he couldn't see her smile cause she didn't want him to think she was odd but she still smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:18 am

"sure he said grinning
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:23 am

They got to the apartment and Yuki took off her cloak, flute, dagger and sword. She tried to grab the Knowledge stone but remembered it was with Suko, "Well I'll wash up and dish up the roast, there isn't much but I'll make some potatoes to go with it." She said as she took off her boots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuki vs Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki vs Kaito
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next