True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki vs Kaito

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaito

Kaito

Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 am

"Allright sure" thnx for letting me stayfor tonight tomarow ill have my own place"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:57 am

"No problem, I am always happy to help." She said as she smiled and peeled potatoes. After the potatoes where peeled she cut them up and cook the potatoes. "Dinner's done, I would wash up." she said as she served up dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:02 am

Kaito washed his hands and sat down he took a bite and stopped dead....
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:06 am

Yuki took a bit and saw Kaito stopped, "Is something wrong?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:09 am

"th..th..this is delicious" Kaito said taking another bite
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:12 am

Yuki laughed, "Well thank you for the complement." She said as she smiled and took another bit. "Sorry but you will have to sleep on the couch, I don't have another bed."
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:22 am

"well we could share the bed"......."joking"...."maby" Kaito said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:30 am

Yuki laughed, "My bed is too small." She said as she smiled. and gave him a pillow and blanket.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:31 am

"all right but i bet we could make it work" Kaito said with a mock upset voice
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:36 am

Yuki smiled, "Only if we snuggled up close together would we both fit in."
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:37 am

"thats not a problem with me"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:46 am

Yuki leaned on the door frame to the bedroom and crossed her arms and she put one foot on the frame, "Oh, well..."she said as she put a hand to her chin, "It would be warmer now wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 am

"yea it would " Kaito said annd he stood in front of yuki
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:56 am

Yuki looked at him for a while then shrugged, "Ok fine if you want to so bad." Then smiled as she tilted her head towards the right a bit, "You can sleep in the same bed but no funny business...I had way to much of the through out the years." She said as she walked in the room and closed the door, "Let me get changed 1st." After a while she opened the door, she wore a blue and black night gown, "Dam I forgot to do laundry today so this is all I could find." She said a she rubbed the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 am

"its all right it looks great on you" Kaito kissed yuki on the lips "oh do u mind i sleep in my boxers"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:01 am

"Thank you and I guess you can but I mean it." She said as she put a finger on his nose, "I'll know if you do...I have my ways." She said as she smiled and got into bed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:50 am

Yuki didn't want tomorrow to happen, to have that empty feeling in her heart cause tomorrow, her power would be gone. This was way she asked Suko to hold on to it for 3 days cause the 1st day her power would be weak the next day her power is gone and the final day her power is flowing out of her body. This happened once every year and her hated it. Yuki looked out the window and started at the moon till she fell asleep.
While Yuki slept, her spirit didn't so her spirit came out of her body. No one was able to see her spirit or hear it. In her room her had a chair near the window and the is where she sat till morning. She drifted to the chair and sat on it. Yuki sighed as her rested her chin on her fist, "I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow. I hate this time of the year, it stinks." She looked to her body and Kaito, sound asleep, she wondered what he thought of her but didn't know why she even cared though. She sat there waiting for the sun to come up cause her body didn't wake up till she when back in. Finely the sun came up, "Well I guess it is time to wake up." she said as she went to her body and entered it. She sat up slowly trying not to wake Kaito. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower, after that she brushed hair and braided it She got changed and cooked some eggs. "I wonder if i should wake him up?" she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:31 pm

After awhile Yuki decide to wake him up.She walked into the room and poke him, "Kaito,wake up if you want some breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki vs Kaito   Yuki vs Kaito - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki vs Kaito
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2