True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason trains with Yuki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

Jason trains with Yuki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:45 am

"good very good" Soku said putting away the clip board he took out a scroll on puppet mastery. "i want you to read the first paragraph of the scroll to me out loud. it summerizes the basic princable of puppet strings."
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 am

Jason read tge scroll aloud " ok wat does that mean and wat does it whve to do with me"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 am

"for the next lightning technique i am going to teach you, you need to know the basics of chakra strings." Soku pulled out a wire ring with four kunai attached to it and set it on his finger . he attached four strings wit hthe thicker one facign north. as a result the kunai all stated facing north and spinning rapidly. he then enhanced the strings with a layer of lightning hcakra and then the thing shot off his finger and it burrowed its way into the nearest north tree.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:16 am

"tgere is no way I will b able to do somthingvtgat complicated and even if I could i wouldn't be able to use it edective in battle" Jason said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason trains with Yuki
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3