True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason trains with Yuki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 am

Jason smiled he knew how to have a good time and he would try to never lose that part of him he performed teh hand signs and placed his hand down on to the scroll "there sign up is complete" then he grabed the cub and tossed him into the air then caught him "hey little guy wats up"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 am

the little tiger laughed a throaty growel, "nuttn, uncle just summond me and then i landed on you, now you signed the contract wich means im your permanent tiger, we get ot be partners for ever." he said happily licking jason's face.

"soku laughed and scratched the back of his head, "he takes after his mother."

"Fen!" Feng barked, "be respectful boy"

the cub hung his head "Sorry papa, sorry Jason." he pouted
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:21 am

jason laughed "if ur mine then id rather you be more like this then like feng" jason whisperd into the cubs ear then placed him back on his head and jason expression turned serious again "sensei is there a way to put like metaphorical weights on my chakra like i do with my feet and arms" jason asked intrestedly
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:23 am

"you wish to expand your chakra control ability correct?" Soku asked picking up on the boys intentions.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:25 am

"that and its overall potentcy and amount" jason said if he could make his chakra stronger he wouldnt need to use so much to do jutsu and the jutsu would be stronger
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:33 am

"then your training in this area will consist of two parts. one i will place a seal apon your wrists, head, stomach and ankles that you will be able to turn on and off, it will automaticaly sense what jutsu you are going to use and adjust its control to restrict it to the least amount possible while still having an effective jutsu."soku said sitting down next ot jason and motioning for him to do the same. "it will take some time to get used to but once you have mastered it you will be able to have the most efficient chakra control ever. secondly you will meditate for an hour each day, while you do this you are to circulate your chakra through your body along its natural pathways \. this will force your body to create more chakra expanding your reserves."
"do you agree to this?" he asked not wanting to empeed the boys on will.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:37 am

"uuuummmm sure " jason said if it helped he would do it " while talking he was using one arm to wrestle with Fen
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 am

soku pulled out a slim brush and ink and started writing a comlicated seal along the edge of his aprentices wrists, enfusing chakra into it so that the ink fused with the skin. "it might be a bit painful as the seal attaches to your chakra system, it was for me any way but the sages say it is different for every one."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:41 am

"Jason, I should heal that cut on your arm." she said as she came over.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:43 am

"hehe it tickles i wish it hurt itd be easier to hold still" jason said chuckling as he used his still free hand to push Fens head down still wrestling with him "the cuts fine yuki it was only a flesh wound thank you though"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 am

"take off your shirt the seal on the stomach goess next." he said after he had aplied the one to the forehead. soku had neglecte to netion that the one on the stomach was the one that actualy connected to the heart of the chakra system and the rest just to chakra points at key points in the body.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 am

"all right" he started to lift up his shirt then stopped ... "dont get to excited now yuki ok" then he took off his shirt
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 am

Soku laughed and started applying the seal to hte boys urprisingly chisled, for that age, stomach.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:58 am

"Eww as if." she said *thatis like my brother saying that.*
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 am

" yeah well i bet your little brother dosnt have a sexy body like this " jason said mater a factly "anyway sensei any more training to do lets get started already"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:02 am

"i want to see how your chakra takes to this training so lets start with the basics, walk up the tree." he said pointing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:06 am

jason sent chakra to his feet he could allready feel it reesisiting him he grinned he pushed alittle more than he ussually would then he walked up to the tree and he started to go but tehn he fell off he landed on his feet and tried again this time adding more chakra he started to walk up but the tree shatered and he had to find a new tree then he built up his chakra and this time he knew he had gotten it right he walked all of teh way to the top of the tree "there we go" he said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:09 am

"water walking." he pointed to the small pond. not commenting on the progress but writing down notes he would have the boy studdy later on a scroll,
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 am

now jason almost had the diference down in his head and he was able get it right on the second try he jumped up and down on the water to test himself then he walked back onto land there you go"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:16 am

Soku nodded nad scribbled a little bit before slamming his hand down on the ground, a stone post rose up. "that is sandstone, i want it turned to glass."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:20 am

"fire will do that right" jason asked teh retorical question he bbuilt up lots of chakra more than he would need for two fireballs he performed the hand sign "katon grandfirebball jutsu fire erupted from jasons mouth and hit the stone he kept the flame up for a while then slowly let it fade untill a piller of glass stood instead "i call it the will of fire
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 am

"you have been reading history books," Soku commented while writing. "that is good, now lets try something you didnt have a mastery of before the sealing, thors hammer."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:33 am

"mastery my ass that was my first grand fireball" jason built up a quater of his remaining chakra (all of sakuras chakra) then he performend the hand signs and released it through his sword and he shot out 10 bolts of lightning that destroyed 50 trees that just happened to be in teh way "holy shit i love this sword" was all kenji could say
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 pm

"again, no modifiers." he said pointing to the sword.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Jason nodded a placed his sword on tge ground way from him he charged up his chakra about half of wat he used last time then he madethr hand signs and sent out 5 bolts of lightning destroyin 7 trees aNd a rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason trains with Yuki
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next