True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki's First Mission

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Yuki didn't like to be judged by where she is from or how she looked and when no one would listen to her and think of her as a child, she would get very angry ,but she always had a bad temper and her power was controled by how ahe felt. Happy: nothing would happen, Sad: a sheild would from around her, Anger: Her caukra and power would form a glow that out lined her and her eyes would trun purple. Yuki turned back to Kenji and handed him another leaf. "tihs time chew it or drink the juice." and strated to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 pm

kenji chewed the leaf "hey you take ryo and go on back ill take care of this allright" kenji said this seriously
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Yuki surported Ryo on her and walked off leaving Kenji to deal with ever he was going to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:25 pm

" good i dont want to have to protect her and someone who cant figght back at all" kenji said to himself cause he knew there was gonna be another attack and soon and he would not let them get the prissoner " multi wolf summoning many wolfs apearred "go into the forrest and ambush people if they are going to attack us" kenji said to gthe and they ran off not 5 minuets after that happend a kuni flew at him kenji blocked it " so it begins"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Yuki could sence that there was trouble and it was after both Kneji and her. She stopped and set Ryo down. "You can come out, i know your there." Yuki actived her power and pulled out her knife. A man appeared from the bushes with a stupid grin on his face. "So you found me, big deal, your just a little girl." Yukis grip on her knife tighted and her glair fell on the man." don'tever call me that." Yuki hated it when people called her a little gril. " or want,"The man laughed " you goin cut me with the little knife."
That was the exact thing she was going to do. Letting her anger grow over the blade of the knife and seeing the mans shocked look just made it easyer. Yuki ran fast and before the man could thing, she had just sliced him in half. She speedwas the key to this attack and she was very fast. Yuki then picked up Ryo and walk forth like nothing happend.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:12 am

Yuki realized that being split up was going to have a bad consistence but she was going on back to the leaf village like Kenji said to do. She need to get Ryo away from harms way and if Kenji didn't show up in 3 hours from the time she arrived then she will have to search for him. Yuki was also worried about Ryo, he seemed light for someone his size and what was worst....she had a feeling she was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:34 am

Ryo was just waking up. He felt light headed and his arm was still in extreme pain "Where am I?" he wondered. He got got up and dropped off of Yuki "Where are we?" he said then he vomited.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 am

Yuki dropped by Ryo and felt his for head. Ryo felt warm, probably from an infection of the arm. "We are near the village, just a few minutes away." Yuki looked through her bag and grabbed more leafs. "Here chew this but don't swallow it."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:43 am

"Thanks" said Ryo grabbing the leaf. His face contorted some "Geez next time warn me if its a bitter leaf" he said spiting it out in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:51 am

Yuki laughed "Well that bit of chewing had release some of the juice so it should help." Yuki helped him up and once again supported him up. "I would use my flute to help with your pain and dizziness but its to dangerous out here right now." Yuki looked up to the sky, "Tasatine is watching us, He is trying to study me to find my weakness." Yuki looked back at Ryo with a confident face" But I have the element of surprise." at that they started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:53 am

"I know hes been watching us" said Ryo "Hes tried to attack but my scorpion is up there to prevent him.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:10 am

"No he's not up there but his spy's are." Yuki said, "anyway that's why i can't use my flute yet."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:15 am

"Then thats who my scorpian has been attacking" he said "hold on" he stood up again and walked over to the bushes and vomited. "Wheres Kenji" asked Ryo with worry in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:20 am

Yuki to had a worried look on her face. "i don't know where he is, he told me to take you and go to the leaf village." Yuki looked back, " When i was far away from him, someone came, it was one of Tasatine's rouge ninja."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:13 am

Kenji was fighting he had taken out about twenty guys and now he had slashes acros his back and chest a stab from another guy came towards him he used the back of his fist to slap it aside then charged in "fire style fire ball jutsu " kenji said when his face was less then an inch from the other guys face and kenji mellted his head clean off kenji jumped over a low kick and he blocked several kuni then he threw them back were they came from and they took a couple guys down then kenji kicked the guy in front of him to the side and staved him with his left sword then kenji threw his other sword into another guy who was about to touch the prissoner and as soon as kenji did that a samouri sliced at kenjis face a cut him across the cheek and kenji went wild he sent ice spikes coming our of the ground taking out like ten guys then kenji drew on his hatred of rain ninja and drew up his darkness chakra he let it empower him overtaking his body kenji sent it all thfought every muscel and every nerve kenji started to glow darkly and then he disapeared in a flash and apeared behind the samuri and he took hi head off with one clean swipe of his arm then kenji was infront of another guy and he slayed that guy he was moving faster then lightning it seamed after 30 seconds it was all over 50 guys lay dismembered and slaughtered and kenji just laughed "huhuhahaaahuhahhhaa". Then kenji walked up to the last guy whom he left alive he grabed him by the scruff of the neck and said very darkly " go to who ever sent you tell them to just give up". Kenji took out a paper bomb and put it on the mans face the bomb wasn't strong enough to kill him but it would destroy his face to be unreckognisable and he wouldn't see very well once it blew "3 ...2...1.. " kenji counted down then the bomb exploded and the mans face was bleeding and on fire kenji just laughed then he with drew the dark chakra and staged the prisoner back to the leaf village and there wasn't another attack
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:22 am

Yuki and Ryo sat outside of the Leaf Village. Ryo sat, leaning against a rock and Yuki sat on the rock, leaning against a tree. Yuki had her arms crossed and her hair down. She tucked her bangs behind her ears and waited for Kenji to return. She saw him and the prisoner and Kenji looked in bad shape. Yuki could see out of the corner of her eye as Kenji came and then "Did you get a good look at his face before you blew to off?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki's First Mission
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4