True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki's First Mission

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:44 am

kenji had seen ryo being pulled away but he also had to stay here and protect yuki "fuck" kenji sliced his entire hand open then he formed hand sign " Great Wolf Summoning " kenji looked up at the wolf "look i know you dont know me yet but i need you to protect yuki and this prisoner do not let yuki get hurt allright " the giant wolf nodded and kenji dashed off after ryo
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:37 am

"Kenji dont come in here" shouted Ryo then Ryo screamed.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:41 am

kenji jumped over to were ryo screamened
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:43 am

As Kenji jumped in he saw that Ryos are had been cut off and Ryo was screaming standing over him was a guy with a sword.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:46 am

kenji jumped at the guy with the sword and back round house kicked him in the chest then ducked down and kicked him up into the air by the chest (rock lee stlye) then kenji jumped up and slamed him down hard with a back fist to the back of the head and the guy wwent crashing down towards the ground
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 am

As he was doing this Ryo limped back to were Yuki was.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:02 am

The guy had recovered and was getting up except he wasn't part of the rouges that attacked them he had a Mist symbol on his headband. "Looks like you save your friend this time" said the guy. Then he slashed toward Kenji with his blade.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:04 am

kenji drew his blades and blocked the slash " who are you and why are you constantly attacking my friends " kenji said and he slahed back and kicked towards the mans chest
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 am

"One of these days im gonna kill you and your friends" he said before he diapered.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:33 am

Yuki stode with the prisoner. *i should kill him now...no i must fallow orders* Yuki saw Ryo and he was limping. She ran to him and put both of her hands on his sholders."What happen to you and wheres Kenji?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:24 am

kenji came up from behind her and used the back of his hand to stopa guy from slashing her across the back "im right here" kenji said then kenji kicked the guy and sent him flying into another guy "these guys arnt very strong they are just very fucking anoying the guy who cut off ryos arm wasnt even part of this incident he was just a stalker who wants to kill us all so no big deal" kenji said then he looked at Kito " hey do the single fang alright (kibas attack) Kito spun and peirced through one of the guys chest putting a basketball sized hole through it "good job kenji jumped up and inhaled " Raining Pheonix Flame " this consumed a lot of chakra but it took out the last remaning 40 guys and left them burning " all right lets cut that arms blood flow and then lets hurry up and get this prisoner back to the leaf " kenji said as he released the giant wolf "thank you..." " Koto" "thank you koto" kenji said then kenji turned around and started to pull the prisoner back towards the leaf
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Yuki saw that both Ryo and Kenji were very tried and that without any rest it would be very dangerous for there health. Also Ryo lost a large amount of blood so continuing on is very dangerous and both of them would need to rest.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:26 pm

"Ill be alright" said Ryo summoning his scorpion and using the rest of his chalkra. He clime on top of it and lied down.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:05 pm

"yea ryo is right we cant stop or we will be sitting ducks" kenji said kenji looked around he could still use a dark ness attack but he would rather not " any way lets go"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:16 pm

"You know i still have all my caukra and i have my scenes on so i can detect anyone around." Yuki explained, "so you to can sleep while we still travel and if anyone comes i can deal with them."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:24 pm

" no " kenji said strongly then he realised that he sounded angry" i still have half me chakra left im fine" so lets go"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Yuki looked back at Ryo, he was fast sleep on the scorpion. Yuki would have went to Ryo but Yuki didn't like scorpions specially large ones. She knew that the flute won't be able to help with his arm but it would help the pain he is in. Yuki,when she was little, always like to help her mom with healing travelers that stopped by. She was told that she was good at it and with so training she could become a great medic. Yuki walked trying not to let her mind wander cause when ever that happens her activates her power and right now she didn't need that to happen.....yet.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:15 pm

kenji looked over to yuki " hey gimme some pain killers ill go give em to him"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Yuki searched through her bag and found not pain pills but 2 leaves that had black dots and was a round gagged edge shape. "Here this will work to." Yuki handed him the leafs and then said," They are called bitter leafs. There help with pain, fever and shivers. They are also bitter as there name suggest and also is used in tea."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:27 am

"open his mouth and squeeze the leafs in his mouth." Yuki explain. Then she keep on walking trying to figure out where the Earth stone is.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:12 pm

" yea sure all right" said kenji instead of doing what he was told he threw one into ryos mouth then he popped one himself " good this should block some of the pain " (whats with the random stuff you come up with)
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Even tho Yuki had her back turned her still had her scenes on and she can scene what people were doing. While Yuki had her back turned she said, "The reason you squeeze the juice out is cause the leaf itself is more sour and bitter and the juice you can swallow but the leaf you chew." Yuki knew this cause she chewed the leaf and almost puked cause it was so sour and bitter so she sticks with the juice.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:05 pm

kenji swollowed the leaf "yea well im made of tougher stuff than mist ninja " kenji said spitefully because he hated mist ninja
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Yuki as quick as she can punch him in the gut and he coughed it up. "If you swallow it whole you will die from extrema pain." Yuki took another leaf out and showed him the dots on it. "See the dots, those are poisonous. When you squeeze it, the juice is from the leaf. When you chew the poison dots and the leaf, it reacts with you spit and gets mixed, but if you just swallow it, the dots explode and causes the pain." Yuki stood straight. "I though you would listen to me and fallow what i said at first. I realize that i should have told you about the dots but my mind was on other things and im sorry for that but please next time fallow my directions." Yuki glared at Kenji as she went to Ryo and squeezed the leaf so he could digest it faster cause letting it melt would take to long. "and I'm am not weak just because I'm from the mist." She jumped off the scorpion and walked ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:47 pm

"all i wanted was some pain killers is that to much to ask" kenji said then kenji decided somthing the n and there he didnt know why he did but he decided soon it would be time to leave "allright time to soak up alittle more power from the leaf and then itll be time to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's First Mission   Yuki's First Mission - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki's First Mission
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next