True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki's own mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 am

Yuki feels bad for leaving so soon but she has to find that stone or Takatine will get it and that isn't a good thing to happen. She walks along the and once in a while she checks with her power to see where it is. Yuki then hears a sound coming from a bush behind her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:23 am

Yuki jumps in the bush and tackles the person in the bush then she saw that it was Ryo. "What are you doing?" Yuki asked as she helps him up.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:29 am

"Wanting my soup" he said smiling "are you with the guy who just left here?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:34 am

Yuki hands Ryo the ramen she made earlier and is then stunned by the question " What other guy...what did he look like."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:38 am

"I couldent really see, but he kept muttering to him self about a crystal" said Ryo "But what im wondering why are you out here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:42 am

Yuki sternly walks away. "Probably the same reason as me."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:47 am

"Well im coming" said Ryo
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:57 am

Yuki stops without turning but to look at Ryo "Alright....but keep up" then walks again.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 am

"OK in fact ill scout ahead" said Ryo as he ran ahead.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:20 am

Yuki had other stuff on her mind like she needed her own place and a new weapon. Yuki stopped to eyes her eyes to remind herself where it is. She opened her eyes and started to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:26 am

"Hey yuki come here" shouted Ryo holding up a cyrstal "Is this what you where looking for" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:31 am

Yuki ran to Ryo saying "QUICK, PUT THAT DOWN....IT'S A TRAP!!" but it was to late. Ryo was being slowly consumed in a crystal cocoon. He pounded on it and shouted but it was no use. Then from the shadows someone appeared...someone who was the last person she wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:50 am

"Let me out of here" shouted Ryo, as he finally bursed out his skin was crystal. "What happened to me" he said looking at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:08 am

"STOPS THIS NOW TASATINE!" Yuki pulled out her knife and stood in her fighting stand. Tasatine laughed "who pathetic. You and i both know that you can't save your friend." as he smiled it brought shivers up her spine. "i have grow from the last time you meet me." Yuki smiled " I have my own technique." From her pack she pulled out the bottled caukra and drank it all. Yuki then throught the bottle down and smashed it. She closed her eyes and started to glow purple from the caukra and when she opened her eyes, they were purple as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:16 am

Suddenly Ryos wrist blades came out and they where crystal to and then he took a swipe at Yuki. "HELP, I cant control myself"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:35 am

Yuki is no longer Yuki but a Guardian in battle. Yuki catches the blades and throws Ryo and he hits a tree. "Vine bind jutsu" Then vines twist and twirl around the tree and Ryo binding him to the tree. Yuki's voice was off...it sounded like there was two "this match must end now." She makes the hand signs (while still holding her knife) "Ice blade jutsu" and ice grows on the blade of the knife. Yuki charges at Tasatine who is in disbelieve but doges the attack. Yuki sees him up in the sky and takes out her flute and this time instead of a soft song it is more quick and angry. From the lake a large snake like dragon comes and shoots water bullets. Tasatine was able to manage to destroy it but gave Yuki the chance to use her famous move. "8 BLADE JUTSU!" and this time they were bigger then before and sliced through Tasatine. "You have gotten stronger, I'll give you that but i now know what to do the next time i run into you" With that he escape and Ryo was now freed but Yuki ,after the caukra worn off, fell to ground out of exhaustion and was asleep ,which is what Guardians call "recharging the power".
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:40 am

Ryo picked her up and carried her back to the village and put her on his bed in his apartment and then left.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 am

Yuki dreams she is flying thought the sky and wonder if there is anyway to do the same in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuki's own mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's own mission   Yuki's own mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki's own mission
Page 1 of 1