True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited) Empty
PostSubject: Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited)   Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:59 am

Kenji sat in a secret cave that he had discovered when he was very little that know one knew about later kenji had discoverd that the crystals in the cave did three miraculous things one they ruined and stopped any possible way of tracking once u were in the cave two it stoped chakra from leaking out three it stopped sound light and radiation from leaking out so all in one it is the perfect place to try to create a forbidon jutsu kenji brought in a table and a chair and some lights he unrolled the scroll and begain to read it after he finnished reading the entire thing he realized how hard this would truly be it could take months maby years to actually succsessfully get this right apparentrly he would need to obtain some absolute essence of the element he wanted to posses he would need to make a potion mixed with herbs that would need to be bought illiegally and found with great difficulty he would need to do alot he would need to learn how to make seals and blood ties imbeded with the chakra he wished to get rid of this would indead be hard he started off by going to get the nessacery ready materials to learn how to make potions and he started buying the nesacery herbs and ingreadiants this would be a hard process
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited)   Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:21 am

Kenji returned to the cave every day because this was importent to him he already had all of the ingreadients to make the potion he had the formula for the potion and he knew how to mix a potion now .

Kenji began to add the ingredients exactly as the scroll said and he cheacked 4 times before doing anything he stood over the pot for 24 hours now and he was half done he was done adding 3/4 of the ingredients it said to add his chakra that he was getting rid of so kenji pored water chakra into the mix then it said to stir for three hours after that it said to add some more ingredients then he could leave it for a little while so kenji grabbed a book and begain to search for the true esscence of darkness after reading for an hour he finally found the answer it said it would need blood the blood of some one you killed in cold blood kenji did not wince he expected it to be something like this so kenji went out and went to a small village and he silently killed a man drew his blood into a vial and left he was back at his cave in another hour he stood over the pot for another five hours he had finished adding all of the ingredients except the essence of darkness wich was the affinity he was trying to obtain and his own blood wivh were not to be added untill all of the preperations were complete so kenji read over the scroll of sealings and read how to do seals that took him 2 days while reading in between training and dates he still had an image to uphold kenji came back to the cave he hadnt slept for 2 weeks now he slit his thumb and started to write out the instructions that the forbidon scroll said and he wrote them down in his blood and using water chakra put together he hadnt finished writting untill about 5 hours after he started he was getting closer it was almost time
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited)   Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 am

After kenji finished writing the seals he started to draw other seals and symbols on his own body these were even more complex then the ones on the ground and ceiling once he had finished he walked over to the tank off potion and bumped the mans blood and his own in then he got into the tank and bathed in it just like the scroll instructed he meditated in it drawing out and controling his water chakra he kept doing this for 6 hours after the six hours were up he drank the remaining amount of potion there was only a glass full left the rest had been absorbed into his body over the six hours then he activated the seal and performed the hand signs instructed in the scroll when he finished kenji pressed his bloody hands onto hi gut and the seals on his body and on the ground and ceiling glowed red and they all went into his body then his whole body glowed blackish purple and he knew he had done it right he had obtained darkness chakra "this is the power that will give me the ability to get revenge and protect my friends" kenji said but then kenji looked into a mirror that was in the cave and he saw his hair had turned black "looks like it had some side effects" "o well no big deal" "its a small price to pay for this new power kenji walked out of the cave pointed his hand open palmed at the river that was flowing near by "Darkness bullet" it was the same as water bullet in doing it but when it hit the river the area went pitch black for a second and then there was a huge gaping hole like a big meteor had struck there " yes a small price indead" kenji said gleefully
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited)   Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:40 am

Kenji came back to his cave after he had went back to the village and had met yuki he realized that he had to now get even stronger if he was going to protect her also so know he had to find a way to be able to cover more ground he needed to learn the best clone jutsu witch was most likely the shadow clone jutsu a jutsu that evenly distributes chakra and any informtaion that the clones gain i will get that information as soon as i release the clones but that is a hard jutsu to learn and ill need to borrow the scroll so i can figure out how to do it
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited)   Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:37 am

Kenji snuck into the hokages office late at night and searched through the old mans scrolls and files untill at last he came across what he was looking for the scroll of summoning " this scroll can teach me how to create a summoning contract with any animal" kenji took the scroll and went back to his cave

once kenji got back to the cave he started to read the scroll it was actually very easy and there were allready summoning versions of every animal but not all of them had summoning contracts so kenji had to create a contract then he would be able to summon what ever animal he had made the contratct with and kenji knew exactly wich animal he would make it with so kenji made the contract it took him three hours of writting in his blood untill the large scroll was fillled up on one side then he wrote his name and pressed his fingers onto it then the hand signs were insantly brought into his mind as if he had known them all along and simply forgoten them so kenji performed the hand signs and when he pressed down a Black Arctic Wolf puppy apeared and it looked up at kenji and said "hi im Kito I am your Wolf Spirit i am your friend and i will teach you things about us when you are ready and as you grow stronger i will grow bigger and stronger with you". kenji looked down at Kito "all right then hope on" kenji said as he patted his own shoulder. Kito abliged and hopped up onto it "so if i want to get a big wolf to fight with me how do i do that now that your here " kenji said Kito barked " i am here with you forever i dont go away like a summoning so go ahead and try to summon a wolf now" kenji bit his thumb "Black Wolf Summoning" kenji pressed his hand onto the ground and a normal sized wolf apeared Kito barked again "thats just a basic wolf he dosent have a name and is ment for quick attacks he is actually more usefull for tracking and attacking in packs then by himself" "all right" kenji said well this is better than i expected to get done this week" so he went back to the cave and he placed his new scroll down on a table but once he let go it disapeared " hey Kito what happened to the scroll" Kito barked back "the Head Wolf took it " (Head Wolf is like the Toad Elders for the toad sage) kenji not wanting to get confused just said "I see"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited)   Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji's Secret Cave (dont enter unless invited)
Page 1 of 1