True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chunin exams

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

chunin exams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:18 am

the cloud ninja then drew a wind sword and stabed it through his other shoulder and into then leaf ninjas stomach
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:21 am

there was a puff of smoke and the kenpan was replaced iwth a stump. he had seen and felt hte boy build up the wind chakra.

"well that was stupid, now both your shoulders are injured and im no worse for the wear cept a scraped knee." Anoi mocked as he appeared at the other end of the field.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:32 am

"really are you sure" said a voice from behind the leaf ninja that whole fight was a genjutsu and now the was a knife at the leaf ninjas throat along with wind blades and balls of fire hovering above the leaf ninja "give up now i have no pleasure in causing you actual pain but i will" the ninja said seriously
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:35 am

Anoi nodded and raised his hand in surrender, he knew it would be no use to die here. especialy with no other clan heirs. "Good match, my i have the pleasure of knowing your name?" he said turning and bowing to his openent.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:37 am

" you would if i had a name to give you but i do not" then he turned and walked of the field
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:40 am

"do you teach your shinobi to be as rude as you or is it just an observed trait kenji?" Soku asked pointedly at the raikage.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:42 am

"no thts not it and by the way the rudeness is yours but that boy reall has no name"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:47 am

"oh sorry."

after the rest of the matches had finished they anounced kiri genin the champion and any visiting or home ninja could challenge him. Soku nodded the Ok to his student.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:49 am

jason jumped down onto the stadium floor "i challange you" jason said and every one laughed "laugh if you want but its your move"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 am

"Who does this kid think he is" said Ryo who had appeared behind Soku. "Anyway hows it been sensei" Ryo whispered to him so no one could hear him as he took of his scorpion like mask.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 pm

the mizukage glared at his anbu head, "you are late."

"that is my apprentice, and hello again ryo." Soku responded quietly.
~~

the kiri nin was not laughing one bit. he knew to never underestimate an opponent. "i accept your challenge young uchiha." he said pulling out his sword. he stood ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:13 pm

"oooohh u just sealed your fate making it a sword match " Jason id. Then he drew his own sword ad threw away his glasses revealing his sharingon he then. Compressed lightning onto his sword and attacked the shinobis weapon near tge hilt as to destroy tge weapon and leave him wide open for a finnishing move
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:17 pm

the kiri nin smirked and formed a quick hand seal. clouds gathered over them and it started to rain, then torrent. he threw away the destroyed hilt and turned literlay into water, he tried not to think of the fact that he was screwed fighting an uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:21 pm

"bad move". Jason built up chakra and performed hand signs and shot it in no direction in particular if his oponent was water and it was raining. The lightning would conect. But Jason hoped that this didn't win it for him he really wanted to try the chidori. But warever happened happened. Lightning flashed and charged through the stadium "thors hammer"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 pm

he was a water user and at a disadvantege here but he caused the rain to fall in an arch rather then in a matte, thise made the chakra arcs of lightning loop back around rather then hit their intended target. he smirked and started to manipulate the rain ot head for jason.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Jason smiled and charged towardes the oncoming lightning with his arm out he used his chakra to absorb the lightning and turn it into a chidori then Jason charged and smashed his hand right into tge ninja. He knew it was over
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:11 am

the kiri nin was able to dodge the slightest bit but the chidori still hit. the pain made him faint.

the mizukage growled in displeasure but wsa otherwise silent.
soku clapped happily smiling at his aprentices success. 'good boy play up konoha's power show them to fear usagain.' he thought
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:45 am

Jason was smiling hard he had beaten the chunin champion and he had done it bye himself and with a jutsu he had never attempeted before he jumped up to the kage stands to see his sensei "how was i"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:54 am

"you did perfectly boy, i thought he had you with that looping trick he pulled with the rain, was that redirection on the fly or have you been practicing it?" he asked truly curious.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:59 am

"well i knew the jutsu is real and ive seen it once before but yea it was kinda on the fly" jason said proudly
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:10 am

"good, inovation is needed in a shinobi, now then lets get you back to our quarters and you can rest i have to finish nagotiations with the other two kage." he said nodding ot the two anbu next to him to take the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Kenji looked at tge kid as he left " good job kid ". Then he sighed " really tgere is more"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:32 am

Yuki wondered what time it was right now and when Shomo was going to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:13 am

Yuki stood and waited for Suko to give her something to do, she maybe the Head of all Guardians (well soon to be anyway) but she was still Yuki Asatine and she always hated waiting. *Shomo, are you almost there?* She thought as she put a finger on the tip of her nose, *Yes I'm here, where are you?* Yuki smiled, *Ok I'll tell Suko you are here.* She walked to Suko and whispered in his ear so no one would hear her, "Suko, Shomo is here. He said he is at the main gates."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:27 am

"feng," he nodded to the tiger. it nodded and headed for the main gates. "yes there is more, we need to draw up the documents and sign them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

chunin exams
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Missions-
Jump to: