True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chunin exams

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 am

While they were traveling Jason felt a somewhat familer chakra around and he jumped of the carrige then looked over his sgoulder "ill catch up with you later sensei" and he headed off towards the chakra wich was building up now as he hurried he saw the raikage clutching his own wrist with his other hand and there was a huge hole in the wall along with blood smears that streched along the wall jason looked curious at him but he drew his sword and pointed it at the raikage "what happend here sir " jason asked as politly as he could wile still demanding an answer because the raikage had murdered someone and it needed to be explained or he would have to report it
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:59 am

"ohh this nothing to exciting hapened just another assasination attempt" kenji said smugly knowing that even if he was lying wich he wasnt that the boy would be able to tell
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:02 am

"ohh really sir well then what the hell kind of jutsu did you use" jason asked hoping that he would be able to coy it with his sharingon then turn it into his own jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:06 am

"well kid let me show you" kenji said and he grabed his wrist "you might want to stand back" kenji built u chakra and then "chidori" kenji said and lightning formed and discharged around his hand then kenji struck the ground and a crater only half the size of the hole was were he struck the ground " there you go did you copy that down" kenji asked
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 am

"yessir i did but why is it a completly different kind of dammage then the one on the wall" jason asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:12 am

"well that is because i showed you the real version of the jutsu my version of the jutsu is much stronger but it isnt physically possible for anyone else to use it cause my version uses dark lightning" kenji said then he turned around and said "it is time for me to go good day" and he left
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 am

jason remembered that he was supposed to be with his sensei and took off towards him
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 am

Yuki saw Jason coming back, "So where did you head off too." As she was petting a hawk and as if she didn't know all ready.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:42 am

"to see an aquantince of mine reall quick i felt his chakra and it was building up so i went to see wat was going on is this all right o wise gaurdian" jason said the last part playfully sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:00 am

Yuki smiled, " Haven't heard that "o wise Guardian" part since Gusta became my partner one time." Gusta smiled "Yeah i remember that too, you called my a goof ball." Yuki raised her eyebrow as she looked at him with her purple eyes, "Maybe cause you are." She when back to pet her Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:34 am

Soku knew exactly whoes chakra jason had gone to see. but he didnt say anything. they rreached the misukage tower. Soku stepped down elegently from his carrige petting his tigers as he stopped forward. the two anbu right behind him. "Hello misukage-dono. I am sokukaru Atarashi. This is my aprentice Jason Uchiha."
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:27 pm

"hello lord misukage" jason said politly he was also searching for his every concealed weapon
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:51 am

The mizukage bowed and smiled, "good to see you Hokage Dono. like the carriege by the way ming dynasty was it?" he asked smiling

"Quan. shall we proceed to the meeting room for the summet?" Soku asked.

"of course the raikage is already waiting." with that the two men and their respective anterouges walked into the tower.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 am

"sir if i may ask when is the final exam to begin" jason asked he was eagerly waiting to challenge the winner
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 am

"tomorrow morning Jason." Soku answered as he opened the door to see kenji and two of his anbu, one with a strenge black and white face paint on and what looked liike a venus fly trap coming out of his neck and the other with a swirled mask showing only one eye. "Raikage dono good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:21 am

"always a pleasure lord hokage, lord misukage" kenji said with a smile "So what are we here to talk about today"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:28 am

"A treaty between our nations. our lands are the three strongest. if we make an allience no one will be able to stand against our combined armies, konoha's cunning, Kiri's ruthlessness, and clouds strength will be the bane of all the other villages." the Mizukage said malicously.

Soku nodded, it had been the line he had given the mizukage at the end of his letter when he was proposing the allience. He glanced at Kenji, he had already talked to him about this. "what do you think Raikage dono?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 am

"i will agree on one extra condition" that we start the chunin exam right now" kenji said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:42 am

"Yes i like that, cetch our teams unprepared, make them squirm a bit under pressure." Soku said "it will be a good test of wills dont you think raikage dono?"

the raikage nodded and snapped his fingers at one of his secretaries to send out the anouncment. "lets head to the staduim gentlemen." he said standing and moving toward the door.

~~
an hour later the stadium was filled with cavilians waiting for the first fight to start.

the three kages sat in the special vewing box. eagerly waiting as well. the first match was between a konoha and cloud genin.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:45 am

The cloud genin stood in the middle of the stadium waiting for the leaf genin to come out
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 am

the leaf genin walked out onto the rocky landscape of the stadium floor. having been told of the empending match only an hour before had been no challenge. his sensei made sure the team was always ready. Anoi Kenpan, the heir to hte clans legacy stood ready, like his older brother zati he was aginius at the clans art. he formed a kunai out of the dust in the air in a matter of seconds and stood ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 am

the cloud ninja attacked he sent a blade of wind slashing towards the leaf ninja tthen he followed up with a slide takle kick to his lower abdoman
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:01 am

the chakra sensitev earing Anoi was wearing felt warm and he knew instently that the boy had sent a wind blade at him. he slammed his hand down on the ground and erected a wall of steel to block the blade then dodged the sweep and kick. he sent out a vine of metal from his arm to wrap around the cloud ninja sharpening the sides so that it would cut him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 am

the cloud ninja made a cirular blade of wind around himself and shot it out of his bodyslicing the steel apart then he sent a fire ball at the leaf ninja
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:09 am

Anoi countered with his own fire ball and used the exess energy to propell himself behind hte cloud genin. he kicked him in the back wiht his steel plated sandels and slammed an armored elbow into the boys back. unlike his brother Anoi had focused on the taijutsu aspect of the kenpan clan instead of the puppetry.

~~

Soku smiled as he saw Anoi take adventege of all the openings the cloud genin was leaving. "raikage dono, it seems both of thesed genin are worthy of chunin rank no?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

chunin exams
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Missions-
Jump to: