True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chunin exams

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:32 am

Soku stood at the gates of Konoha desquizws as an old drunkard with the two guardians next to him, they where waiting for Jason to get there, instead of carrying everything in combersom packs that would slow them down he had sealed everything he needed into scrolls, including wood food and tents.

as always when he was leaving the village he had two anbu with him also disquised as his sons, jason had been instructed to dress in commonsers clothing for the most part and if he was going to have his sharingan on constently then to wear sunglasses. he would act as the youngest son. the two guardians where actualy desiguised as konoha shinobi to throw people off.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:37 am

Jason walked up in an open vest with no under shirt and a pair of jeans along with sunglasses and a silver stud in his left ear "hey sensei you ready to go "
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:40 am

Muko and Sanji looked at Jason, "Who are you?" Sanji asked as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:43 am

Soku glared at the boy, "what did you call me boy," his voice drasticaly more deeper and rougher then normal.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:47 am

"woops right no breaking character ready father lets go" jason said taking off before he got hit he was acting like a little kid "are we there yet"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:53 am

"well if you would move your skinny rear faster we would be." he said as they passed a group of commoners on the road. once they got into the thick of the forest they dropped the pretense and soku stood up straight. "alight we are to meet the other guardians at the city of Osaku. After that we head to kiri for the chunin exams where we will veiw the final phase and hopefully gain some more allies.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:56 am

"so why couldnt i do the chunin exam i could be a strong ninja daddy i could"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 am

"i know boy, but there are other ways for you to become chunin besides the exams, that is just a way for the villaes to show off their power to one another as well as to garner friendships with other nations." soku said kindly

"now lets get to that village it isn't far from here and the others should be there by noon.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:03 am

"but im strong if they saw a 10 year old destroying the exam wouldnt they be afraid of us" jason asked questioningly while picking up his speed
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:07 am

"Being feared by people isn't necessarily a good thing Jason." Muko said, "Some people would try to kill you then like people already do to Guardians." She looked ahead, "I just want to see Shomo again." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 am

"the girl is right boy. most of the shinobi world fear the guardians because they poses a different power then shinobi. as a result they have become tragets of great assasination attempts. and for to long has the world of shinobi been based on a system of fear. we come back to the ling fight between senju and uchiha. madara wished uchiha to be feared and strong while senju just wanted peace. in the end fear and hate lost to peace and rightousness." soku said sternly to his pupiol.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 am

"your related to the senju arnt you" jason said blankly "cause u sound like a very one sided philosophy because the uchiha care for more then just power"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:23 am

"no i am not related to senju, and im not saying that they care only for power im saying madara cared for only power. i know you care for much more then power or i would never have taken you as an aprentice." soku said smiling. "and appoligize if it seemed that way."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 am

"all right" jason said well "are we there yet" jason said getting back into charricter
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:30 am

Soku noticed the vilage coming into view and crouched back into his old man stance and drew out his face and roughed up his voice. "shut up brat its just over the hill. Shoku why did you let me take the boy with us again?" he said eyeing hte anbu desguised as his son.

"because he whined to you until you let him father."

"oh yeah, shut up gaki." (means cry baby)
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 am

"Finally, what took you so long." Sanji looked up and saw Gusta, "Gusta, where is..." she stopped cause she felt a hand on her shoulder, "Guess what, we managed to get here early." Sanji saw Yuki, "Yuki, there you are, where is Shomo?" Yuki looked back, "He will be here by noon."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 am

jaason nodded and took off and went to the gate to scout out the area wich he could do easilly as an excited little kid
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 pm

They watched him go off and then Gusta turned to Suko, "So why has my friend asked us to come here anyway?" He said as he pointed a thumb to Yuki. "I was wondering the same thing, she did tell us much about she called us to see you."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:32 am

"for one, i am trying to garner alliences among the different super powers of our world. there where assasinations of all the kages of the villages a few months ago and their succseors ruined the work that ihad prepared for so long. i am trying to rebuild those ties." Soku explained kindly, "and second i have reason to suspect that my own men are under the influence of Kenji, an evil man who betrayed me. these two here are my nephews and really the only ones that i trust at the moment. i need non ninja bodyguards but bodyguards that can stand up to ninja even so."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 am

jason came running back really fastv "hey dad there saying that they are accepting people to chalenge the wnner of the final exam to a fight can i please please please challange teh winner" Jason begged with an anoying childish air
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:40 am

"if i think you are ready." Soku said he pullled out a scroll and summoned his carriage, that was pulled by two tigers as large as horses. he quickely changed int ohis hokage robes and drew on the cerimonial blue lines of the tiger sage around his eyes. "every one pile in for hte grand entrence. Jason you can ditch the pretense now sit next ot me showing you are my apprentice the rest of you in the back."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:48 am

jason smiled brightly "yes sir" "but im startin to get attached to these light clothings but he put his old stuff back on and put his weights back on but he kept the glasses on along with his sharingon
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:55 am

Soku had chosen the arrangment of having his tigers pull his carriage to show that konoha had true power behind it. even thougit had been the only one to survive the asasinations the quality of its ninja had dropped for a short whileas the previous kage became lax in his policies. Soku had to show that konoha was still a powerhouse. all but one of konoha's teams had been promoted to the finals and the three who lost, lost in a draw, draws dont get continued on to the finals.

the imposing carriage went down the main street of kiri, the people of the village cheered and awed at the beutiful sight of it but they also stayed away from it as the tigers looked at any one who got to close darkly.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 am

Jason knew to look intimadating but he really wanted to goof off and go look at the stage because the carrage was so sllow so he started to create some flames and move them around him with his chakra they wernt very big only like a lighter but it kept him amused
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:10 am

Gusta, Muko, and Sanji looked around at the people. Gusta was a big goof ball but he knew when it was serious, so he had a blank look on his face and the only way he knew how to do that is to just search his memories. Muko would usually hide behind Sanji and blush but she would just remember the times her and Shomo had together. For Sanji this was a normal thing. Yuki was worried that something might happen to Shomo or something might happen during the chunin exam, she also felt like that Tasatine might come to get Shomo like he did with his parents and he might set off Shomo......again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chunin exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: chunin exams   chunin exams Empty

Back to top Go down

chunin exams
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Missions-
Jump to: