True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji rounds up his troops

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji rounds up his troops Empty
PostSubject: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:23 am

Kenji was walking around the village he was picking up some of his friends from the village he was going to attack the mist village and assasinate the mizukage and slow the war down mostly it was for him to take his revenge on the rat bastard.he went up to ryos house broke in and walked right up to him while he was sleeping and said into his ear louldly"hey dumb ass wake up"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 am

Ryo jumped down from the roof and the Ryo in the bed diisapppered. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" shouted Ryo "You scared me half to death.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:52 am

"fine if you want to yell at me like that i gues u dont want to assist me on my mission to kill your uncle well alright then im sure i can do it myself" kenji said all ready knowing that ryos assistance in this was assurd and he started to leave
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:05 am

"No im coming" said Ryo "Ive just been on patrol the past few nights so im tired"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:40 am

"well lets go i just have to grab a few more people and well go meet me at the front gate in one hour dont be late dont be early" kenji said seriously "i mean it be exactly on time "oh and dont pack anything bring very few wepons no throwing weapons that can be noticed once thrown " kenji said and then left to find riku and yuki he would find riku first cause he already knew were yuki was

he went to the ucchiha complex and snuck in once he got there he grabed riku without waking him up and left with him on his shoulder he brought him to kenjis house then said " hey wake up we are going on a mission to assasintate the mizukage that way we can slow this war down " kenji explained quickly then he went to wake yuki "hey yuki wake up we are going on an a ranked mission alll right lets go we are leaving in ten minuets at full speed"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:43 am

Riku didnt act with supprise he just said "allright" as he woke up quickly finally something extreemly importent to do he was ready this time he would shine and do brilliantly
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:06 am

Yuki grumbled as he got up and rubbed her eyes, "Oh it's you, I thought you were my brother." Yuki stood up and streched. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 am

"well funny that you mention him " kenji said just now thinking of this "do you know were your family are like are they prisoners in the village of teh mist or some were else" kenji asked "cause what we are doing is going to assasinate the mizukage and while we are there ......rescue some fugitives" kenji said with a daring smile
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:19 am

Yuki dropped to the ground on her knees. "They are in were the Mizukage is, he likes to see them froze in the crystals." Yuki felt a tear running down her face, "I haven't seen them in years, and now....." Yuki starred in space for a while till she felt someone shaking her. "Sorry" She then stood up and when to pack a few extra things, got changed and was ready.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:22 am

"no no packing we arnt bringing anytthing we are traveling light speed is everything for this mission we will get tehm back and kill the mizuage i promise" kenji said this with dead seriousness "now lets go now" and he jumped out of teh windoqw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenji rounds up his troops   Kenji rounds up his troops Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji rounds up his troops
Page 1 of 1