True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji tests Ryo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:53 am

kenji had left a trail that he knew ryo would pick up on and follow him here the reason he was doing this was that he was bored and was in the area so he thought it would be fun to escape from the mist black ops and fight ryo so kenji waited
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Ryo had appered in front of him "What do you want" said Ryo looking grimly at him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:38 pm

"man I thought u were gonna kill me now I thought u were only not doing it cause it was tge first meeting in 4 years wich by tge way was very weak". Kenji. Said
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm

"Well im sorry to say but I have a lot of other missions it is no longer my duty to kill you" said Ryo still staring at Kenji "Like I have to protect Yuki from assassins and also I have an assassination of the Raikage coming up so im very busy"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Kenji laughed "well let my help u out with that I am the raikage" kenji said deeply amused
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:54 pm

"Shit" said Ryo under his breath "Fine then you make the first move" he said all of a sudden smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm

"no way I want this to last longer than I move so you should go first". Kenji said knowing full well that his cockyness could be backed up
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:59 pm

"I already have" said Ryo as his scorpions started swarming over Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Enji grinned " let's see I'f u can make me break a sweat " kenji said. Then he sent fire out of every part of his body. (like rotation without the spining). All of the scorpians melted " flaming fever". Kenji said
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Ryo came up behind him and grabed him "Scorpian Lock" he said as his hands loked in place around Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Kenji bashed his head against ryos face and elbowed him in the gut then spun and swept ryos feet out from under him then with tge other foot kicked him in tge side of the head. Then kenji launched a fire ball at his chest ryo fell
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:28 pm

The Ryo clone dissappered and Ryo shouted "Kenji over here" And he was heading at Kenji with lighting blade.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Kenji smiled "so you have a jutsu like that". Kenji activated his rinningon and created basickly a chidiri made out of wind in his hand "futoniri" kenji said with a smile because wind beat lightning every time. Kenji leaped at ryo and his attack broke through ryos without a struggle and sliced up ryos arm then kenji kicked him in tge chest pushing him away then kenji built up chakra and shot pheonix flower jutsu at him
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Ryo stood up it looked like he was covered in swords. "So it is true you do have it" said Ryo "Oh well time to use this: Clone Sword Flower dance" shouted Ryo as he made closes that all had sword armor and they ran toered Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Kenji didn't respond any more he wasn't fighting seriously this was barly playing around He froze the clone s solid even froze there blood then he looked at the real one with a frown " you bore me as of now you are beneath my notice" then kenji destroy all of the clones and cut an x on the frozen ryo then he left leaving ryo frozen
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 pm

"Well, Well, Look at you know Ryo." Yuki walked up to him. "And no I'm not the real Yuki, I'm a clone I just wanted to let you know that I need help finding some people. I'll tell you more when you defrosted. I'm at the Hokage tower with Zati so meet me there." Then poof she vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenji tests Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji tests Ryo   Kenji tests Ryo Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji tests Ryo
Page 1 of 1