True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji Comes Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Comes Back   Kenji Comes Back EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:34 am

kenji entered thev leaf village through a back entrance known only by as far as his sensei knew himself "sensei didnt know that i knew this hehehe" and the best part was that it opened up right into the study of his sensei's room The things kenji was looking for was a way to change his chakra affinity there had to be a way to do it a way to chang it from water to something far more powerful far more devestating that he wouldnt let anyone know about sensei once let it slip in passing that an insane Kenpan Alchemist once reaserched a and it sucseded but he only was able to try it once be for the elders claimed it a violation against nature and shut the project down and threw him in prison but kenji wanted its power and a copy of the reaserch and method was somewere in this secret library that his sensei had in a secret area of his room he had to find it kenji searched threw racks of books and papers none of wich was even close to what he was looking for the closest thing was changing your chakras color and appearnece a completely useless ability for normal ninja kenji kept searching he had searched through the entire visible book shelf and several secret compartments of scrolls and books but still nothing kenji was aout to conclude that zati didnt have the scrolls when he noticed a stand alone symbol near the door kenji knew that he couldnt open it by himself it was chakra sealed so kenji drew his own kodachi and touched the symbol with it and realeased the last stored amount of zatis chakra he had another compartment opend and out fell a long scroll kenji opened it and looked over it his eyes lit up for the first time in a long time with true excitment this was it it would be a long a difficult process to dicipher and perform this thechnique but it could be done kenji would have his new power no mater what ethics had anything to say about it he heard a door click and kenji hastly put the scroll in his bag
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Kenji Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Comes Back   Kenji Comes Back EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:51 am

Sokukaru sat in the kenpan's living room, his tiger kasha at his feet. he was speaking with the clan elders about what to do about the sudden loss of their son and clan leader.
"Yes the people responsable are being tracked down and hunted redily."

the tiger at his feet groweld as he sensed a new chakra enter the building. soku let a growel, "some one is using his chakra!" he declared standing up steel claws sliding down his sleaves and attaching to the fassets in his claws."

he ran into Zati's library and found kenji standing there. "you're back."
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Comes Back   Kenji Comes Back EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:56 am

kenji acted completely happy " yup" kenji said i was in here looking for a special fire jutsu that Zati sensei would never teach me and i know the scroll is in here some were but i cant find it" kenji said lying through his teeth but perfectly his body language revealed nothing neither did his voice " its called " Flame Dragon Cannon" I know its way out of my league to learn but i want to try"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Kenji Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Comes Back   Kenji Comes Back EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:02 am

All of a sudden Ryo came crashing in to the room. "Is it true what Vaner said is sensei really dead" said Ryo looking a little crazed.
"Who was it? Where did it happen? And whos this guy" Ryo asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Kenji Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Comes Back   Kenji Comes Back EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:13 am

Soku sighed and sent his claws back ot their holder around his forearm. "it's in hte back." he said sending a charka string to get it.

Ryo ran in and started raving about the death of Zati.

"Yes boy, it's true, and we don't know who did it i have hunter nin searching for them at the moment." he looked at Kenji and said, "we can work on it tomorrow, i have been reasigned as your sensei"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Comes Back   Kenji Comes Back EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:17 am

" yea sure all right " kenji was in his heart a little upset and yet also very excited he could learn at least 1 usefull jutsu from this guy " well thanx" kenji said happily and he really was happy he got a forbidin jutsu and a really powerfull jutsu from the same source
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Kenji Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Comes Back   Kenji Comes Back EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:42 am

"Yes, thank you sensei" said Ryo looking somber. "When will you start training with Kenji i would like to be there" said Ryo still looking upset.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Kenji Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Comes Back   Kenji Comes Back EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:46 am

"meet me at training ground forty four at six tomorrow morning, tell viner to do the same, we will be assesing your survival skills and team building ." he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Comes Back   Kenji Comes Back EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:48 am

kenji walked out " all right"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenji Comes Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Comes Back   Kenji Comes Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji Comes Back
Page 1 of 1