True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

assasination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 am

kenji could tell the other ninja was a boy so he couldnt stop himself from laughing at him cause he looked like a girl "ahahahahaahaaahaha look at him a total chick man hahahahaa...." kenji stoped instentrly as soon as senbon came flying at him kenji blocked them with his hands " damn mist ninja have no scense of humor kenji said and he charged at the girly man ninja "just so you know all those stories you here about leaf ninja being soft and kind ... i defy every single one of them kenji said and he slashed down at the ninjas face with his two swords the ninja dodged and made ice senbon clash down on him and kenji allowed them to hit him as they did haku smiled as the mist cleared kenji was standing with small ice spikes all in his back and shoulders "Oh so you can use ice also well this will be fun but still overly easy you call this an ice attack this is very cute compared to a real ice attack the attack needs to be cold and heartless just like the ice your using" kenji said "let me show you a real ice attack " kenji made a slicing motion with his hand and a rounded ice piller with no tip punctured all the way through hakus right shoulder the piller was about a 5 inches in diameter the hole just barley nicked hakus heart and he was bleading very bad from it even with the ice still in the hole then kenji melted the ice and he started to bleed out quickly "like i said cold and heartless" and then kenji turned to watch his sensei take care of the other shinobi
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:19 am

Sokuwaisted no time he went strait to farel mode and as feng bit off zabusa's swrd arm he shoved his claws through the demons throat and released the lightning chakra slicing off his head. "?damn i hate that." he said going back to normal and going back ot the clacking henge. "katon flame barial jutsu!" he declared turning hteir bodies to ash. he nodded to kenji to head back towards the tower. "lets get this over with."
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 am

" all right but i think they know we are here know" kenji said "are you sure that your old body will be able to get out of there after we get in " kenji said mockingly
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 am

"i cna have the speed of one thousend tigers if i so please even in my old age which is only 24 kid so shut yor mouth." he said quietly as he walked up to he guarded tower. he nodded and motioned for them to claock and kill the enemy. he took out a kunaik and too k the two guards on the left and slit their throats using kage bushin and walked up the tower under his inivisibility genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:39 am

kenji had abandoned the invisabliylity plan and walked up still in his regular disguise and knocked on the front door a mist ninja opened it "what do you want ' he said then kenji answerd "i am here to give you a mission to doo if you will let me see the your boss" the gaurd looked at kenji and waved him in as he turned around and walked through the door kenji waved at soku the gaurd led him all the way to gato's office door and then he went back down stairs kenji walked into the office and said " i have a mission for you Mr. Gato" the mizukage looked at kenji and said " for me or for my ninja" kenji looked at him and smiled humbly "for you" Gato then asked "what is it and can you offord my service" kenji smiled "i need to tell you quietly and my request is pricless to you" and then kenji walked over to Gato and leaned towards him as he did so he quickly charged sokus lightning chakra into his hand leting it envelop every layor of it then kenji wispered into Gato's ear "the mission is for you to enjoy the after life" kenji said quickly and he stabbed his hand into the back of Gato's neck and he made his hand discharge destroying his spinal cord and frying his brain and giving him a heart attack all at the same time
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 am

soku was watching through the window and nodded, a little less tactles but effective none the less. he broke through the glass and sent chakra into the flying glass making it shoot into the remaining enemies vitals. "mission complete lets get the hell out of here." he said kindl
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:00 am

kenji jumped out the window and he and soku made it back to the leaf without a problem and kenji learned a new jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

assasination
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2