True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

assasination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: assasination   assasination EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Soku stood waiting at the gates. he had all his equipment in scrolls including food firewood and flint, he was always prepared to leave the village at a moments notice and never needed to 'pack' anything. he also had a few training excersises in mind for his student since it was just them he could focus on training the boy specificly.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Kenji landed next to him less then 30 seconds after Soku got there "sorry im late my house is on the opposite side of the village " kenji said and he kept on going on his wolf "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:23 pm

"Right," Soku said jumping on fengs back htey launched forward. "now what assasination techniques do you know/" he asked kindly. as an ex anbu he specialized in assaasination. the tiger style had many possabilities for assasination.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:44 am

" none im a very flash fighter" kenji said after he thought about it for a minuet kenjis wolf leaped over a boulder
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:47 am

Zati sighed and Had Feng jump infront of Kenji since he had gotten ahead. "Hold Kenji." he commanded stepping off the white tiger he pulled out a scroll and released the seal calling up twenty kunai and a training puppet. he didn't know much but zati had taught him the basics of puppetry.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:51 am

kenji hopped off "sure " kenji said as the travel wolf disapeared "what is it"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:56 am

as he was setting up the dummy he mumbled something about the academy not properly training students since after the third war. "you don't know anything about assasination techniques, so i need to teach you." he tied five groups of five kunai together and tossed them to him. they where aranged on a coper ring he took one set and stuck his finger through the center. "first off let me ask this, did Zati get around to teaching you at least the princaples behind chakra strings?"

(just say yes)
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:01 am

" uuummmmmm ... i think he might have said somthing about them ut i wasnt paying to much atention cause i think puppetry is a pussy way to fight" kenji said bluntly "but i do remember the very basics"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:09 am

"i agree, that puppetry techniques can be a little cheap, but the basic princaple i have adapted into an assasination lightning technique." he sent a chakrastring four ways out his his finger tip onto the for focal points of hte ring and then sent lightningchakra through it. the coper began to glow gold and so did the kunai. they shot to magnetic north and into where the dummies heart would have been. "depending on where the strongest string is the kunai whill shoot that direction
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:15 am

" well cheapness isnt why i think that its a pansy ass technique the reason is because real men should fight with there own fists not some robots" kenji said bluntly do you know a different assasination jutsu that is kinda like this cause i wont be able to use this to it full capabilities so it would be a waisted effort to learn it at all" kenji said " do you know any assasination jab tecniques "kenji asked
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:24 am

Soku thought for a moment and pulled a kunai knife off of one of the copper rings. he sent lightning chakra into it and threw it up then when it was at the right spot jumped up and slammed his foot in a thrust kick on the butt of the blade and it went flying like a blue streak into the heart of the dummy and through ot the tree behind it. "how's that?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:29 am

kenji noticed somthing instently wrong with that one "i dont have that kind of dextarity to do a move like that i can do an assasinatoion jab probly but nothing very fancy like i said im a flashy up front fighter" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:38 am

after a moment he released his claws and charged lightning chakra into it and sped forward. he quickly and silently sabbed through the dummys head and literaly sliced it off when he released the jutsu. "we can addapt that one to a sword technique?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:41 am

kenji smiled a dark smile "that one i think i can do " kenji then started to think it was going to be very difficult to trick him into believing he had lightning chakra luckily he had a bunch of lightning chakra stored in his sword allready "so how did yu do that kenji asked earnestly
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:58 am

"it is known as a compression technique. there are three forms of chakra manipulation, control, the ability to use the least amount of chakra possible and still be effective. elamental transfiguration, the ability to use a certain type of element in your chakra to create a poerful jutsu. and finilay compression the ability to compress chakra is very rare but i believe you can do it, it is actualy quite simple to do it here in this jutsu. you charge chakra into the blade hilt and make it so thick that you can barly hold it back. then reate a shield around the main body of chakra to be held into the hilt. once you have penetrated the persons body you releas and you have minced meat." he said doing each step as he explained it.

"this is a low level C rank compression technique and it may sound complacated but we have a month before we get to the coast and four days on a ship until we get to the land of waves.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:11 am

" all right" kenji said and he began to do the training with his stollen lightning chakra but using others chakra as his own damaged his body but luckily the sesions were short and not very often and every time they camped out kenji would practice it on his own with his darkness chakra but instead of making it more complicated by adding in a sword he simple used his hand kenji stood cluching his wrist his hand was glowing he was layoring his dark chakra in it starting at the top layour of skin on the palm of his hand and all the way through to the top layour of skin on hi knuckles after a while his hand was glowing very dark black with dark purple swirling in it it has been 2 and a half weeks and he had already managded to get the first part of the technique done his way on his own he had alreay almost gotten the version that Soku was teaching him done completely he was just haveing trouble with the discharge part and that was most likkly because he wasnt using his own chakra kenji started to form a dark membrane around the spiralling dark energy that was his hand but before he could finish it the energy discharged before he was ready and the energy disipated into nothingness not damaging kenji at all except it almost completely drained him of his chakra even the chunk that he didnt use on the jutsu all of it was gone this happened everytime he messed up the jutsu so he could only try once per night but if he managed to get the membrane on it he would be drain of all of his chakra but that hasnt hapened yet "damn it" kenji said before he went back to bed
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:36 am

Soku had been up since four in the morning and he had been preparing some desquises to make them look like common travelers. it was the morning before they departed for the land of waves. he picked up a buket of cold water and threw it on his student, it was now six and the sun was just rising, "Get up!" he yelled throwing hte desguise at him. "put that on and use a genjutsu to hide your swords
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:41 am

kenji punched soku hard in the face "never do that again" kenji said puting on the disguise i cant do genjutsu but ican transform them both into a single pimp cane kenji said after he put on the disguise he did indeed look like a pimp he leaned against his cane and walked with a pimp limp "now i just need some girls to follow me and pretened to be my bitches" kenji said "'and the image will be complete"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:44 am

Soku laughed and kicked him in hte nuts, "i demand respect," he siad swiping the cane out from under him and createda proper genjutsu over them to make them look like nothing and placed them in his bag. "get moving."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:49 am

kenji fell to the ground and didnt move for like an hour when he finally did get up he mumbled many so many cuss words that would cause this site to have to shut down if he had said them aloud "lets go mr no balls" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:52 am

soku sighed and kept walking toward the docks. he took an oar out and started pushing out from the edge of the shore. "you can walk." he called over his shoulder. "once you see the coast i want you to use the cloacking technique to make you invisable. we are not to be seen at all." he said.

it took an hour to get to where he could see the land of waves on the horizon. at that commanded for claocking and total silence.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:08 am

while they waited kenji slowly siphoned off some of sokus lightning chakra and he did it so slowly that soku didnt even notice once they got there kenji carefully made his way towards the mizukage tower
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:45 am

he docked the small boat on the shore and pointed to the tower in the center of the village motioning for complete silence. this was a complete and utterly silent operation.

from the trees cloacking his chakra haku noticed one chakra and possibly a second walk onto the shore but didnt see them. he left to report ot Zabusa samma there was work to be done.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 am

kenji motioned for soku to follow him and he ran off silently towards the village as they approched the village kenji felt 2 great chakras rapidly coming towards them from behind so kenji stopped and turned towards them as they got closer kenji was careful not to draw his swords "o great welcoming commity"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:56 am

Soku nodded and turned releasing his claws. he had sensed them as well. he motined to kenji to draw them away for mthe village. "we dont want to alert our target to be even more on guard then he needs to be." he whispered and released his henge.

"that's zabusa of the mists chakra the other one i dont recognize but none the less this could be bad. if mist is involved we don't want the war spilling over to an innocent country."

he charged forward just as zabusa, a tall ashen skinned man with a large sword ran toward him. next ot him some sort of man that looked like a woman was headed toward kenji.

he and zabusa claashed sparks flew as their blades hit eachother. Feng jumped and tore at the demon of the mists skin but it was tough as rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasination   assasination Empty

Back to top Go down

assasination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next