True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizukage Assasination

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Mizukage Assasination Empty
PostSubject: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:19 am

all four of them arived at the same time as sson as they did kenji started running out of the gate motioning for the others to follow while he ran he bit his thumb and "summoning jutsu multi taraveling wolf summoning" two large wolves apeared each big enough to carry three people each kenji hoped up on one of them "two on each wolf allright yuki get on this one" kenji said then he added "ryo no arguing wolves are much faster then your scorpians and we need speed" hop on and lets go now" kenji orderd
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:23 am

Yuki hopped on and felt nervous being on a big wolf, she was sacred of wolf, snakes, and cave rats. She bit her lower lip as she always did when she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 am

riku nodded then he decided" you will be much better off with out me on this mission i dont know you well enough to be able to comunicate efectivly for this kind of mission i" sorry "and he stoped and waved them off then he went to the training feild and traind
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:41 pm

As they travel, Yuki just stairs up in the sky and remembers the promise she made, that she would kill Tasatine. She would keep that promise, even if it killed her as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:49 pm

"Fine lets go" said Ryo "Who was one behind Riku. "But my uncle he has probably learned all of my clans Genjutsu and Ninjutsu which is bad and he was working on a new kind of transformation when i left" Ryo sais frowning "Maybe we can get my sisters out of there."

(I canmt chat while im on my laptop sorry so when im on i cant chat unless im on my other comeputer"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:59 pm

"we can certainly try were are they probly" kenji asked but when he did bandits jumped out of the trees at them kenji looked at them and jumped off his wolf and quickly slated them then he ran and caught back up to them and jumped back on the wolf. " we need to go faster" he told the wolves and they went faster
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:38 am

"Thank you" said Ryo smiling "But I got a question If my uncle in the Mizukage and that means that im the rightful hire so then i would become Mizukage"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:46 am

"no kages dont work that way either the preivious kage chooses or the village elders and council elect the next one beside to them you are a rouge ninja and even if tehy come back and are welcomed back can not become a kage because they could just be spys" kenji said and within a few hours they were almost there " no more talking ryo you will go and collect your sisters while the rest of us will converge on the tower if things go right we should be leaving by the time they are ready to leave and we will need to leave as fast as possible or we will be captured and exectuted it is importent that this does not happen " kenji said this then he motioned for silence and he realeases his wolves and he took off ahead of every one he saw the lights of the village and he activated his invisability genjutsu and he activated it on everyone else as well this was the only genjutsu that he was capable of using so it was kinda usefull but it only worked as long as no one knew they were there kenji then motioned for them to move out and he silently took off towards the tower
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:59 am

"Blood, blood, the thirst for blood." Yuki heard that little chant in her head and knew that she was getting closer to her family, but also knew that someone was going to die as well. She remembered the same chant when Tasatine killed and old man the was helping her. "Blood, blood, the thirst for blood." She was getting angry at the memories. As she walked towards the tower, she opened the healing gate cause she knew that there was going to be a lot of blood. "Blood, blood, the thirst for blood." Yuki said as her darkened glare set upon the tower. She pulled out her hunting dagger and let her rage into the blade.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:20 am

Ryo had went off to his old house. "They should be there" thought Ryo. When Ryo got there he quickly knocked out his sisters and summoned a scorpion to get them back to the village. "Now to head for the Tower" he thought but as he was walking out he dident notice the paper bombs around him about to go off.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:29 am

kenji motioned for silence again and he ran up the side of the tower and smashed through the window of the mizukages officehe didnt wait for teh others he charged straight in at were the mizukage was standing supprized. kenji had his hand enveloped in fire this time instead of lightning but it was the same jutsu he had used to take out gato kenji charged in and punched at him but he dodged it so kenji fist hit nothing kenji then kicked at his mid section then with the same fiery fist he conected with it and his fist shot out a burst of flame and exploded sending them both flying but kenji was up in an instant and charging again and he drew his swords but as soon as they left there sheths he felt one of them drop along with his arm but kenji didnt feel it at all he just charged and slshed down with falicia sword he blocked it and sent it flying kenji activated his rinnegan quickly "lightning strike " kenji said pointing his entire arm at the mizukage and shot a big bolt of lightning at him at this point the mizukage was amazed that kenji was still standing let alone fighting and so the bolt hit his arm and tore it off with no chance of repair kenji ran and he activated his rinnegan this time he used it to use his hand jutsu again he used half wind and half fire his hand glowed swirling red and white kenji stabed at the mizu kage with his hand it conected in hisleft shoulder right above his heart but kenji had no idea what it would do he head never used it llike this before and it exploded it a fiery typon shredding the mizukage but not before the mizukage stabed kenji in the stomach all the way through with his own sword and his attack did him some damage as well his arm was bleeding badly but the mizukage collapsed dead and this all took place in under 10 seconds kenji was about to pass out when yuki finally ran up the wall "help" kenji said with a wicked grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:42 am

"10 seconds...it took you 10 seconds to get your self hurt." Yuki said as she arms flew up in the air and landed back down to her sides. She knelt down beside Kenji and look for a wait with her eyes own a light blue color in stead of her normal blue color. She took her flute out and closed her eyes as she played a soft song. It didn't heal completely but it was still good enough to still fight. "Try to last more then 10 seconds ok." Yuki said with humor in her tone she stood up and took a deep breath in and then exhaled to release the purple caukra and before it disappeared, she bottled it and put it in her pocket. "Blood, blood, the thirst for blood." she said to herself. Some one was going to die, and she hoped it was going to be Tasatine.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 am

"hey i just killed the mizukage i have every right to be hurt" kenji said "hey just ignore my arm thats still on i need you to focus on the one that isnt and i also need you to go and grab your family cause we need to leave there is no way that no one heard that in fact we will do that once you get my arm back on kenji said as he pulled out his sword from his gut we will worry about my other wounds later" kenji said with out succumbing to the pain in his stomach
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:03 am

Yuki up with her arms crossed and raised her eyebrow and tapped her foot. "You really think I'm going to leave you like this." Yuki picked up the sword and looked at it and then, with all her strength, stabbed it a bit through the floor. She bent back down the put a finger on his forehead. As she closed her eyes again, she put her other hand over the wound and slowly healed it but not completely cause she need to save her power for the fight. "There now try to last more then 10 seconds" She said with humor. As she walked away, she pulled out the sword and as she still walked to where Tasatine was, she twirled the sword a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 am

" hey we arnt here to fight anymore we need t leave" kenji said getting really serious "we dont have time for you to go after him"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:19 am

"I know where my family is and he is there to, he is waiting for me cause he knows that I'm coming of my family." Yuki now had a dark glare as she still walked with bold strides.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 am

"shit " kenji said chasing after her powering his hands up with wind fire and lightning he was going to blast him back grab her family and her and go "we cant stay and fight ill hold him off you need to grab your family and go back to the leaf ok" kenji said really worried
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 am

Yuki didn't listen and pushed open the and shouted, "TASATINE, COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING COWARD." her dark glare set upon a figure of a man in the shadows. "Well well well, look who we have here." an evi;l grin set over his face, "Yuki Asatine."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 am

All of a sudden there was a HUGE explosian down the street and then sevrall for across the village. The first one that went of was at Ryos house.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:13 am

kenji charged in and punched tastine in the face with wis glowing hand and it erupted into a feiry lightning hurricane " yuki grab your family and go NOW THAYS AND ORDER" kenji said seriosly scared " that explosion was probly ryo we need to go and get him now or he WILL DIE" kenji said as he continued to attack tatine to keep him at bay but not one of his attacks were doing anything
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 am

"Thats not him, thats a clone" Yuki's grip tighten on the hilt of the sword, "Figure that you would do that, attack from the shadows like the coward you are." Tasatine walked down the steps and laughed a bit, "Of course I would but not in the act of a coward. No one will know it's me cause I wasn't there." With a flick of the wrist he brought out 3 crystal statues. "Now then....which one should I destroy 1st."
"Don't you darn touch them. You have no honer among the Guardian kind at all." He laughed louder this time, "You aren't even a full Guardian yet and you speak as if you are. You aren't a Guardian, little girl and you have no idea who you are dealing with."
She was getting more and more angry at the minute. She twisted and twirled the sword letting the rage build in the blade. This was her chance to prove that she was the Guardian of Knowledge. She didn't know much jutsu but she knew a few of moves that might help. She pushed the sword into the ground with one hand, "Grand Earthquake" and the ground shook to the form she knew it would wear the statues are safely up and they were down. She pulled out the sword and then said "Shall we begin"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 am

kenji yelled " i said no hes stalling for time for the rest of the village to get here if they do we will all die " kenji summoned 4 travle wolves then he struck yuki behind the head knocking here unconsious he put her on a wolf and sent another too pick up her family and he sent the other two to go pick up ryos unconcous body and his family and then he looked at tastine " your time will come" and he took off with the rest of the wolves wich were all moving faster then they have ever done before within an 10 minuets they were they were out of seeing distance from the mist village
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Yuki woke up, her head hurt even more then last time and then she remembered. Yuki sat and punched Kenji so hard in the face that it sent him flying. "You idiot, why do you think he was staying near my family." Yuki jumped off the wolf and took the statues. "There is a sealing bond that keeped them alive for all this time and you broke it!" With all her might, Yuki tried to break open the crystals and if she didn't then they would all die. She was now starting to cry. All that work and suffering she had to do and just to have them die isn't an option. Yuki knew that her only strong move was the 8 blade element jutsu but she was only able to do the one once but it was her only option. She did the hand signs and said "8 Blade Element Jutsu" and it hit one and made it cracked open and her little brother fell out. She was tried from that but if she could just do it one more time. "8 blade element jutsu" and cracked open another one and her other brother fell out as well but now her had no more strength to bring out her mother. She fell to the ground and supported herself while kneeling on the ground with her shaky arms. Tears fell down her face, " I'm sorry....mother." She looked at her brother unconscious on the floor and then pasted out her self.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 pm

kenji drew a curse sealing circle around the statues and on them in his blood and chakra he wrote some incantations then he made lots of hand signs and alot of his chakra like almost all of it the crystal shaterd and he saw them breathing and he knew it had worked and they got back to the leaf without incedant
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Yuki's head hurt a lot, she heard someone talking and it sounded like Kenji. Yuki opened her eyes and saw Kenji and her brothers, they were talking. She blinked a few times to clear her vision, then she realized that she was her brother, they were alive. "Boys you alright." She ran to them and hugged them both. "Sis your hurting me." one said. "Sorry, do you know how long I was searching for you guys." Yuki looked up at Kenji, "Thanks Kenji, you were really helpful" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Assasination   Mizukage Assasination Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizukage Assasination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next