True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harishen no jutsu training session one.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm

"well. I've gotten it decoded now so I'm gonna start learning the jutsu now". Kira activated his sharingon and basickly downloaded tge entire scroll into his brain with a brief stare so know he would be able to figure it out much easier. Kira took out a small scroll and started to write the most complex seal he had ever seen on it then he checked it and wrapped it around a kuni then Kira kept reading " I need to get a tatoo of tge seals main character on me it needs to be the characters for time/space together ontop of eachother". Kira said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:09 am

Soku pulled out a brush and some ink, "where do you want it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:16 am

"my shoulder dont you need a needle for a tattoo"kira said pulling up his sleeve
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:28 am

"not for a seal tatoo. this will hurt, alot" Soku said devilishly as he placed the brish and expertly printed the marks on his shoulder then cuting a spot on sokus arm and putting the blood in the seal and then applying chakra to it. "as the chakra in the seal connects with the chakra in your body and to your chakra system it will start to hurt."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:52 am

in half a second it felt like his entire body was engulfed in flames but only on the inside "grrrraaaaaagghhgghghh" kirayelledhe clenched his teeth so he would bite his toung offand he sat there in pain he was clenching his fist so hard that his hand was freely bleeding
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 am

Soku summoned sasha the medic tiger to tend ot his student after the pain stopped, "sorry i didnt think it would hurt that bad, apperently diffrent seals have diffrent pain levels," he said revealing his seal, also located on his shoulder. "this allowes me to know where any one i need to know about is at all times in the city, speaking of which," he piked a senbon into his students blood pool and stabbed the senbon into the edge of the seal, whincing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 am

"damn it what the hell was that for" kira said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:37 am

soku felt his tatoo burn just as he did that and looked down and saw a balck mark in the center of konoha. "stay here and do not leave no matter what," he looked to the tiger, she nodded in afermative, if hte boy tried anything she would stop him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:45 am

Kira felt Kenjis chakra also "lord raikage is here " but kira wasnt about to stay out of this "im sorry sasha but im going to have to leave kira built up chakra "medical tiger summoning" kira summoned sasha who disapeared then reapered next to him then kira disabled the summoning and left "sorry sensei but there is no way im staying out of this"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harishen no jutsu training session one.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2