True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji Show Yuki the house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji Show Yuki the house Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:31 pm

" hey yuki come on in "kenji said after he had quickly picked up
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Yuki look around and turns back to Kenji. "this is a nice place, thank you for letting me stay....so where do i sleep" She said as she scratches her nose.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 pm

" you .. you get the bed" kenji said pointing to hi king sized matress ill take the couch kenji said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:53 pm

"Thank you" she said handing him her cloak " oh its so beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:55 pm

" thank although its not nearly as beautiful as what im looking at" kenji said looking at her as he took her cloack and put it on a rack
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 pm

"oh you sweet talker you" Yuki says with a smile as she blushes
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:01 pm

kenji smiled and scooted a little closer" but i was serious"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:06 pm

"i know" she says as she taps the side of noses then flops down on the bed " ah relief" and closes her eyes
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:07 pm

kenji sits flops down next to her
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Yuki looks at Kenji and laughs a bit
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:15 pm

"wats so funny " kenhi says grinning
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Yuki sigh " just its been a all day and and interesting one at that"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:20 pm

" ill bet it has the first day your here you get a free meal an anoying sparring session and a place to stay for free" kenji said through a crooked grin
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:26 pm

Yuki slow sits up, "its also been..... a strange day, ever since i was little i always knew if there was someone or something fallowing me and i knew how many there was.....i know that Takatine is following me...but i felt as if someone else is as well"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 pm

" hmmm..." kenji said thoughtfully " welll dont worry to much about it when you in the leaf village especially when your around me cause i will kill whoevere tries to hurt you" kewnji said "alright" and he scooted even closer to yuki to were there legs were touching eachother
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 pm

"umm...not to be rude but can you move away a little...i get itchy when people sit too close" Yuki says with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 pm

" o sure" kenji said " well im gonna take a shower all right " kenji says taking off his shirtand then walking to the bathroom he takes of the rest of his clothes and steps into the shower " O by the way to warn you the water is only cold there is no warm setting for the water allright" kenji called from the shower
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:03 am

"ok" Yuki says as she fiddles with her pendent.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:12 am

kenji washes and dries off he comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist kenji looks at yuki "do you want to take a shower" as hhe finished saying this he accidently dropped his towel reavealling a large pacage "woops kenji picked up his towel and quickly wrapped it back around him self
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:17 am

Yuki looked up" no... im good" She raises an eyebrow and says " did you drop it or something"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:19 am

" i guess i did" kenji said blushing
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:28 am

Yuki laughs slightly then smiles then springs up " I know how i can repay you" Yuki then smiles " I can cook my best dish....im the best cook in the Mist Village"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:31 am

" alllright i accept" kenji said laughing
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:41 am

"alright then, It'll knock your socks off" Yuki jumps off the bed and grabs her cloak " Just let me get a few thing first" Then rushes out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:49 am

" well she looks like she likes to cook"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Show Yuki the house   Kenji Show Yuki the house Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji Show Yuki the house
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next