True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:59 pm

A man walked in to the house there was no one home he pulled of his hood revialing blonde hair that hadonce been black
kenji earased all traces of his entry and he blocked his chakra so he could not be senced and he waited for yuki to come home he was completely unnoticable.
(u can't notice me)
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Yuki was wet from the rain, she just had a message sent to her from her brother. She missed them so but just wanted to relax. Yuki pulled off her hood and took off her boots as she made her way the a chair in front of the fireplace. She huffed cause she was tired and was about to undo the envelope but saw it was too wet so she just put it beside a picture of her and her brothers. "Don't worry guys, im one step closer." she remembered the other one from her ex-guardian partner, Shumo, she too just put it down and closed her eyes, "Ah its good to be home."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:08 pm

With out moving kenji said " isn't it always" but kenjis apearance had changed so much tgere was no way yuki would recognize him
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Yuki turned to see a man in her home. She stood up and said, "How dare you come into a woman's home without being asked to come in." She walked to him and almost slapped him in the face but she stopped, "That voice sounds familiar." She glared at him to study his face shape and then got ever more angry. Yuki pointed a finger at him, "You are.....Kenji. I recognize your face shape and eyes." She then pointed to the door, "Get out now."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Kenji smiled "hey look you remembere me " kenji grabed her hand and said " wow you have become strong" kenji said then he said " this isn't just a social visit "
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Yuki pulled her hand out, "Because of you the Akaski is after me for what I have." Behind her back she made the air thick around the dagger she had on the side table. When it was above her hand she thinned the air to make it drop. She sword and to far away to be brought and he would see it. She had a tight grip on it so it couldn't be ripped out.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Kenji sighed grabed her wrist to keep yuki from stabing him then he said " I had nothing to do with that that's probly some leutenit trying to use akatski recorces to his own advantage he will be killed" kenji sent a wolf to deliver the order "and be nice I'm here to see someone I care for and buissnes so wich would u like to start with"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Yuki grabbed her knife from him and threw it so it hit the table and turned back to Kenji. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot while she raised her eyebrow, "I'll start with business." She pointed a finger at him, "and if you come in here again without my permission, I'll ...." she left it at that and calmed down, "By the way you know that your wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 pm

"of course I'm wanted" kenji said. "well I thought I'd like to know that a large group of rouge will be attacking soon" kenji said. Then he looked into her eyes and said "and now for pleasure" and kenji kissed yuki on the lips " so how have u been" he asked
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Yuki pushed away, "WHAT, HOW DO YOU KNOW AND WHEN...," she put her hands on her hips, "and what do you mean by pleasure." Yuki shook her head, "I have been fine, my brother are at a Guardian school and im to be the next head Guardian when i find the crystals."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Some one knocked on the door and then it opened. "Hey Yuki i need you to sighn some of these paper from the Hokage im trying to get support to make me black ops leader" said Ryo comeing in "Ohhh im sorry did I intrude on you and your new boyfriend" he said looking embaressed and not reconizing Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:17 pm

"I know because I have sources I don't knw exactly when " kenji said then he turned to ryo grabed the papers in his hand and filed through them. " nice job ryo you have my vote" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:21 pm

"Uhh thanks but I dont know you" he said smiling as his scorpian on his back growled.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Kenji laughed " you do know me but u havnt talked to me or heard from me in four years" kenji said waiting for a big shout of surprise
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Yuki grabbed the papers, "He isn't my boyfriend Ryo, now just sit down for now."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Ryo went to sit down while feeding his scorpian who was still growling at Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:50 pm

"she is lying I am her boyfriend" kenji walked up and picked up the scurpion and it tried to sting him kenji acted reglexivly and had a blade of ice on his fore arm and it pointed at the scorpion (ryo u can't post any mire unroll u update your charicter temp)
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 pm

"You aren't my boyfriend and put that scorpion down." Yuki imploded the air and made Kenji fall on his butt and he dropped that scorpion. Yuki pointed a finger at Kenji, "You two are in my house," then she pointed at Ryo, "so i don't what you to to start fighting. Just sit still or I'll make you do so, got it." her other hand was still on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 am

They both nodded and Kenji sat on a chair. Yuki finely found a quill (she liked the look and it had a unique way it wrote) and knelt at the center table in the main room. She read the papers and signed them. She then handed them to Ryo and sat in her chair that was near the fireplace. The wind saw very strong and the rain was so heavy that you couldn't see outside anymore. "It looks like there is going to be a storm." she said as thunder and lighting filled the gray skies. She looked at Kenji and Ryo looking outside. "Kenji," Kenji looked at Yuki, "You came into my house without asking me or waiting till I can back, right now I'm disappointed in your action but seeing as there is a storm going on I'll give to 2 options, You and stay here till morning and then you leave right away or you can go now. If you stay those, you will be sleeping on the floor and Ryo ,if you want to stay as well Ryo, will sleep in the guestroom and if anyone tries to get in to kill me again then you will be the one to deal with the intruder and if Ryo or me get hurt, you will be held responsible." Yuki could tell that he didn't like that part, "That is the price you pay when you enter my home without me or my permission. Next time make a better chose." She stood up and went to the kitchen to make some food.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:24 am

"WHAT WHATS HE DOING HERE" shouted Ryo glaring over at Kenji. "Im sorry but I have orders to kill you but since this is our first time meeting again in 4 years I wont ok".
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:26 am

kenji grinned at the challenge "yes because you so could" kenji said sarcastily without moving an inch
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:12 am

Yuki heard the kettle whisle so she got up to check it and dinner, "Remember no fighting please." she said in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:14 am

kenji watched yuki leave and called after her "daaaamn when did you get such a nice ass"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:24 am

Yuki stopped chopping the tomatoes, "And no hitting on me." Yuki never really like guys to commenting on her breast or ass.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:29 am

"well my buissiness is over so ill be going now goodbye" kenji walked up to yuki and kissed her and left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuki's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's House   Yuki's House Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki's House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next