True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harishen no jutsu training session one.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

Harishen no jutsu training session one. Empty
PostSubject: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:16 am

Soku climbed down the staires from his living room into the giant cavern beneath his house, he and the few privaleged he brought down here where the only ones who knew about this place, not even his anbu or the rest of the council knew about it. after the hindreth step on the ladder he just got bored and jumped off using sunshen to take him the last five hundred steps down. the place was artificaily lighted with hundreds of seals that emited lihgt similar to the suns, save the radiation. "just jump i'll cetch you!" soku called preforminng handseals to summon a giant tiger for the kid to land on.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:19 am

kira drew one of his swords and jumped as he fell he spun his word above his head and used ie like a helcopter to slow his decent a little "so lets get started" kira said landing on the tiger softly
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:25 am

"alright the basic princaple of the sunshin is the same basic princable of the replacement jutsu, accept here you use less chakra nad travel over a greater distance. watch with your copy cat eye as i go from here to," soku paused and pulled out a kunai using the a magnetic field generating electrical jutsu he threw it 10 kelometers north. "over there." he formed a hand sign and was gone in a second and reapeared with a puff of smoke two seconds later where he had thrown the kunai, and the kunai was where he was standing. then a second later he was back and the kunai gone. "now most ninja when doing hte sunshin use rocks or leaves or any ogther nondescript thing to sunshin but you get the basic princaple right?"

Last edited by Zati on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:29 am

"yea you just lock on to an object like a homeing device" but this isnt the fourths jutsu though right this is just the average ninjas version of it" even as he was saying that Kira was attempting to do it it didnt work the first couple of ties but as he finished speaking he sped behind his sensei "there we go"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:34 am

"good work kira, now lets see you do it four more times and we will move on to seals jutsu and learning advanced decoding methods." soku said sitting down on a boulder and pulling out a certain little orange book.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:05 pm

"allright" Kira locked on to a rockabout 30 meters away and kira did the same as he did before and he then found himself at the rock then he locked on to the orange book soku has holding and he was then on top of teh book then he went to the spot behind soku about ten meters away then he ended up back were he started "there you go sensei"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 am

"good now it's time to work on seals jutsu, what do you know of seals theory form the academy, if i remember right ihad them covering the most basic theory in the academy by the tiem you where in your senior year."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:22 am

"i know that every element except darkness has a seal and each element needs its opposet charracter on the seal like for a fire seal the character for water must be on the seal but thats all i know about them
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:44 am

"very good, but a little more on seals and understanidng is needed...." after a long explanation about what type of ink and combanations and different techniques used my diffrent people soku pulled out two blank scrolls a bottle of ink and a brush. "now as i said earlier storage seals are made with neutral chakra infused ink and are the most basic sets of seals, watch as i draw out the formual and copy me and ill tell you if you have done it right."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:47 am

Kira activated his sharingon and coppied it all down and he finnished at the same time as soku did "here you go sensei"kira said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:51 am

soku sighed and thwaked him on hte head, "no sharingan, i want to see your talent not your clans cheat." he said tearing the scroll and pullingout another blank one.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 am

"damn it the sharingon is wat is going to aallow me to pperfect the jutsu that the fourth could not" Kira said but he did as his sensei instructed and copied it all down but without looking at senseis copy he did it all from memory "there you go"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 am

"i know that it is what you want to use to perfect the jutsu but the knowledge and expirience gained by doing it yourself and not relying on yoru clan kekeki genkai benifit you much better, i didnt rely on fangaru to help me with soemthing until after i had tried to master it my self." Soku said looking over the seal, "you have misplaced mark seven and five but other then that it looks fine, but jsut to show you what happens when you do it wrong try to seal soemthing inside this scroll." soku said kindly, "and dont worry it wont hurt...to much."

(chakra feedback loop.)
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 am

just to be safe kira activated the seal from a distance with a chakra string he couldnt do this in real battle because he wasnt very proficiant with them but for now it was fine when he put it on teh flame it exploded "well damn that could have hurt and then we would of had to stop its a good thing i was cautious" kira said well any way how does this sealling have to do with the lightning god jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:14 am

"From my understanding Namikaze sensei- i mean youndaime sama- created a poket demension with his jutsu that he went into when he activated the seal on his specialty kunai or where ever he placed the seal. and that is what you do with the storage seals, though the poket demension he created is much more complex when the seal is activated." Soku said "now lets move onto chakra opressive seals, something you can use in battle." he said while blue chakra flames apeared on his finger "this is the five brong seal it seals the five elements within a persons chakra system not allowing the seald person to access proper chakra cotnrol." he said slamming it onto fang's back,

fang groweld and then demonstraited how sucky his perfect chakra control now was by trying to use a simple clone technique and having the clone appear as a scarcrow instead of him.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:19 am

"i see so that is how the jutsu works wwell here is how i plan to perfect the jutsu and that is by eliminating the need for the seals" kira said assuradly "but tha is for another time so why did you show me the five prond seal"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 am

"so that you would be able to have something yo use in battle, and the seals are completely necisary no matter how advanced you beocme in the mastery of the technique if you need seals ot create the jutsu then you need seals." soku said kindly releasing the seal on fang, "sorry friedn, had to show the kid."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 am

"well what ever im not here to change your mind on the laws of ninnjutsu" so let us continue with learning the jutsu that i asked to learn please" Kira said knowing that he was being a little rude but he really wanted to learn this jutsu
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:33 am

"alright, now the jutsu's formula was written in a very complex code that i have only half cracked, and im a world renound code breaker, but i also havn't really been trying, the hirishen never really held any prospect for my taijutsu style, any way... what do you know of code breaking?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:38 am

"that most of them are written on a base algorithum " but that is only if they are ment for masses eyes i believe that the fourth wrote it in code to protect it from a certain group of people and that people was the senju clan and seeing as almost all of the code breakers including you sensei were taught only the senjuu method of code breaking algorithums i wouldnt expect you to understand the vast difference in it compared to the uchiha methods" Kira said but then he looked at his sensei "but of course this is all just theory ill need to look at it to be sure"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 am

"you are right i was taught by only the senjut algorithms and sensei didnt want the senju to know the jutsu, but i was also taught by the fourth himself, he was my genin sensei before he became the fourth and he taught me the algorithum in which the scrol was writin, at least the basic form." Soku said. "that is the algorithum i will be teaching you today."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 am

"dont bother that basic algorithum your talking about is one that the uchiha are very formilliar with seeng as we are the ones who created it and taught it to the fourth" Kira said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 am

"of course i should have realized, after breaking so many codes it becomes second nature i never noticed when i broke anbu codes from the uchiha members." soku said kindly "show me you can break this and ill let you strart studying the scroll." he said producing a scroll from his poket with a complex code in the same format as the harishen.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 am

"deal" Kira sat down with ink and a pen and a few sheets of scratrch paper then he activated his sharingon witch he used to completely memorise every detail on the scroll wich allowed kira to easilly un do the allgorithum that the code was set in because he already had the master key for an uchiha based code and that was the sharingon because the sharingon gave color to chakra and the scroll was imprinted with chakra only the importent peices lit up because only the importent parts were written with chakra ink wich made it very simple to decode when it was all there in order with out useless and random stuff in teh way so kira wrote down the version that he saw with the sharingon and then he decoded his rewritten version and he was done within an hour and a half "dont worry sensei it is possible to decode it with out teh sharingon but that actuallly takes years of constant work to do"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:18 pm

"the half of the scroll i have translated was in one day, if your a chakra sensor you could easily tell which marks used chakra ink and which didnt." Soku said, a little annoyed at how cocky the kid was starting to get. "like i said i never really had a want ot learn the harishen, i had to decode some of the scroll as my final test in decoding with sensei."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harishen no jutsu training session one.   Harishen no jutsu training session one. Empty

Back to top Go down

Harishen no jutsu training session one.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next