True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fetching the quests

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Fetching the quests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:44 am

*Ok, but if he fails, I'll use light of life and don't worry it can't kill me* The shadow laughed, "Silly, you know the only person who can kill me is the Guardian of Light." It slowly walked to her. Yuki couldn't move, that combation move made it so she couldn't move *Dam it*

Sanji nodded as they took a seat. Muko looked down and twiddled her fingers as she thought of something else. "I'm the Guardian of Fire and Earth and specializes in interrogation. Muko is the Guardian of Water and wind and specializes in healing." Sanji straighten her back, "I'm also temporally in charge while Yuki is gone."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 am

Feng slammed his hand down and summond the sage. it was a man that looked like he ahd a soft glow under his skin and his eyes seemed to glow like the fresh light of dawn. "who dares to summon me the first of the tiger sages!" he demanded.

"I do my lord Feng servant of the current tiger sage. this man poses a threat to our nation and must be destroyed. our power is not enough and i ask for your help." the tiger said bowing subtly. the sage nodded and streatched out his hand pure light flowed out of his hand wrapping itself around the shadow being and sqeazing its pureity into every pore of the thing.

~~

at that vary instant Soku jumped out of his seat then fell to the ground in faint.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:07 am

Muko jumped, "What just happened." Sanji said. Muko walked around the table to Suko. She felt his pulse and forehead, "He doesn't have a fever or anything." She pressed her index fingers to his temples, "He just knocked out." Sanji scratched her neck, "Well that's odd." She walked to Suko and Muko, "Help me get him up." They supported him of the shoulders and put him back in the chair. Muko put a gently stream of wind on the sides of the chair to keep him from falling out.

Yuki smiled, "Just....a bit....more." She forced herself to stand up and walked to the screaming shadow, it was weakening enough to be affected by melee weapons now, she had to end it now, "Eat this." and she swung her sword to chops off its head.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:11 am

Fan appeared on the hokage's head and looked at the two people holding up the Hokage. "hello my names Fan, whats yours your pretty!" he said to the female.

~~

the light sage released the wave of light and nodded to feng before leaving.

Feng sighed and plopped down on his haunches. "hope soku wasnt doing anything important, summoning the first knockes out the current sage."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:17 am

Yuki dropped again to the ground panting, "Ow,.....if I....ever get my hands....on Tastine, I'll." Yuki stopped, her legs, arms, and ribs hurt too much to get mad at him now.

Muko smiled, "Aww your so cute." She petted him, "I'm Muko, and that is Sanji." she said pointing to her looking at stuff in his office, "Do you have any idea what happened to Suko?"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:36 am

fang preformed a quick healing and then said, "there is no time to waste if we are already detected by your greatest of enemies mine cannot be far behind." feng said running back inthe direction they had been headed.

~~

"daddy had to summon the grandest sage to help him with a shadow man, he said i had to look after uncle soku and if any one mean came in the room i had to bite ther manness and make them leave." he nodded to himself that he got it right then looked at the two, "you arnt mean people are you?
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:46 am

"Thanks, now lets get going." She started to run but stopped for a sec. "Oh yeah, why didn't I think of that before." *Hidden mole reveal* There was a cloud of smoke that started to take shape behind the tiger.

Muko smiled, "No we aren't bad people, our friend, Yuki, send us here to meet Suko." Sanji looked to the tiger, "What is this book?" She asked as she held it up.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:49 am

The tiger looked over his shoulder, "what will that do?" he asked curiously.

~~

"That is uncles noty book from cusion Jyrya. uncle soku doesn't like it he think it deminishes the already tarnished vew of a ninja's honor but cousin makes him read it or he gets eated by Gama bunta sama." Fen said trying to stiffle a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:02 am

"I otta hit you for hiding at a time like this Gusta." There was an echo of a smirk, "Sorry if I had to hind." There was a man that stepped out of the smoke, he had black hair and wore a long black coat that was buttoned up.

"Oh." She said with a smiled as she turned the book over, "So when is he going to wake up?" she pointed with the book to Suko.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 am

the tiger stiffened as the man stepped out of the smoke. "who is this." he said in a low growel.

~~
the hokage stiffened for a moment and his eyes shot open. "Fengaru!" he bellowed bolting up he held his hand out and created a miror out of compressed lightning chakra in mid air "communication stone jutsu!" he activated it and the faces of Feng Yuki and some one else came into view. "what has happened , report!" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Gusta made a peace sign and grinned "Hey hey hi there." Yuki signed, "Oh brother, Zati this is Gusta the Guardian of Light and Darkness." She crossed, "We ran into a little trouble, it was one of Tasatine's element puppets, but we managed to kill it."

"Gusta, where were you? Me and Muko were looking for you for ever." Sanji put her hands on her hips. She saw Gusta rub the back of his neck and laughed a bit, "Ummm,"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 am

"Tasatine, i thought i had my men take care of that welp on saciotys ass long ago. oh well live and learn. and this mere shadow of the thing was powerful enough to warrant the summoning of the first?" he asked questioningly to Feng.

"yes lord Soku, i appolagize that i had to do that with out preamble but it was necisary if we hwere to collect all of your guard for the chunin exams in a timely manner." the tiger said bowing.

"well you seem to have them all, return immidiatly my apprentice and i plan to leave for the land of rain tomorrow, you will meet me midway at the town of Ozoku."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:07 am

"Not all." Yuki said as she crossed her arms, "We still need Shomo, the leader. He lives in the village hidden in the clouds but travels this time of the year to the village hidden in the grass, but I told him to meet me at the Leaf village so he should be there soon, I say around noon of tomorrow." Yuki tapped the side of her nose, "I know what I know." She looked to Feng and Gusta, "Ok, lets head back and hope we don't run into more trouble." She then walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fetching the quests
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Missions-
Jump to: