True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fetching the quests

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

Fetching the quests Empty
PostSubject: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:19 am

Soku sat in his office petting Feng, who was at his feet. he was reading over some information Yuki had given her about suggested guards from the Guardian corps. he ahd decided who he wanted and pressed a button on the intercom. "Julie, would you send someone to fetch yuki i have something for her."

"right away Hokage dono" came the muffled response
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:25 am

Yuki walked to the door but paused for a sec, *Something is....wrong, I have a bad feeling.* She contiued through the door, "You rang, Zati." she said as she took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:31 am

"a few weeks ago when you satarted this diplomatic meeting you suggested i gather a guard from your organization, correct?"

"well soon the chunin exams will be braught to konoha once again, i would like to see the men and wemon you suggested here. if you will accept i am going to send Feng with you as my representative, i ahve a telapathic link with the tiger and would be able ot speak with them through him. is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 am

Yuki always had a bad scene of timing, she burst out laughing but calmed down after, "I'm sorry, I just found it so funny the thought of you trying to find Gusta." Gusta was a thief and a darn good one at that. "I'll have to connect with Feng as well to give directions."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:44 am

"of course," the tiger said, he rarely spoke and when he did he had a deep masculine voice that startled most people. "how are you by the way lady yuki?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:50 am

Yuki didn't see the tiger and jumped out of her chair, "Dam you and your tigers." Yuki didn't like to get freaked out, "Anyway, I am fine." She stood up, "How about I come with you, There are some places that a tiger can't go to."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 am

the tiger stood and smiled, or bared his teeth realy, "wouldnt have it any other way." Soku whaked the tiger on the head

"stop freaking her out feng, you never did when she was younger."

"it wasnt as fun when she was younger she would start to smell nasty like fear now she just smells like anger which is funny."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:01 am

"Who you calling funny, anyway Zati." She put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot, "We will leave soon I just need to get one thing. The Guardians Key Stone or T.G.K.S, it helps find Guardians and other things, it is at my house."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 am

"we will meet at the gates in an hour."

an hour later Feng lay infront of the gates liking his paws waiting for Yuki. only he would be going as soku had to stay in the village.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:10 am

"I, so your ready then." She said as she swung the pack over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:21 am

the tiger stood and nodded. he indecated her to take lead so that he could follow.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:33 am

"Oh fine, but if you do anything funny, I will hit you." She didn't like the idea of a tiger walking behind her. She walked along trying to forgot that there is a tiger walking right behind her till they finally reached her house, "Seal unlock." she said simply then opened the door. She told Feng to wait outside and went up stairs. She grabbed the Key stone and was just about to leave till she found a pic of them and her when they were all little. She smiled at the memory and put it in the pack. "Alright lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:36 am

"i would never," he commented as they left he village.

he waited patiently outside her house until she found what she needed. "in which way are we headed madam Yuki." he said in a very formal tone.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 am

She looked left and right, "South east, That is where two are." She said as she checked the stone. The stone was like a large pale green orb with an orange spot on the top. "The leader is 645 km north east from there location." She then sighed, "But Ineed more time to find Gusta."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 am

"understood." the tiger said bounding off at a high speed, faster then even a cheatah.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 am

Yuki ran pass Feng and when she looked to Feng, her eyes were yellow (energy) "Haha slow poke." and speed ahead. She needed to get to them quickly so she had more time to find Gusta.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 am

"never by a youngling." the tiger roared playfully and ran to match her speed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:02 am

After a while they reached a hot spring. "You stay here." She walked in and walked to the till. "Serve please." Muko walked to the till, "Oh Yuki." Yuki smiled, "Can you get Sanji as well." After She got her they talked for awhile, "So your up for it?" They both nodded, "We know the way to there, we'll meet you there." Yuki nodded. She walked out the door, "Alright, now for Shomo."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:05 am

the tiger nodded and headed norht east.

``
the hokage sat in his office reading a new book put out by his cousin jyriya called icha icha tactics. he didnt really like the books but his cousin bugged him endlesly if he didnt read the latest ones.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 am

"Now it will take them the rest of the day to get there and for Shomo...1 whole day" She then laughed, "Depends how baddly he wants to see Muko." They ran for hours till she heard someone in the trees. "Stop." she said as she skidded.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 am

the tiger had heard it before she had and had already hid behind a tree. he pulled out his katana and waited for her signal.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 am

Yuki pulled out her sword, "Come on, you know I'll kill you if you don't come on out of the trees." A figure of a shadow a appeared right in front of her *Shit* "Well, well, so your Tasatines Shadow puppet." It nodded, "Well." she said as she closed her eyes, "You picked the wrong day to mess with me. NOW!"

Sanji knocked on the door and opened the door. "Hello, is Zati here. Yuki Asatine sent us." Muko looked around then to the desk, "Oh hello." she said quietly. Sanji looked to the desk as well, "Are you Zati?"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 am

the hokage lifted his head and smiled. "no young man, i am Sokukaru Atarashi, sage of the wolves and Hokage of konhakegaru. Zati was an assosiate and team mate of mine until his death four years ago." the hokage said kindly.

~~

Feng jumped out at her call and launched a siries of four single bolts in quick succesion then used the lightning compas and sent the lightning enfused kunai into the mans chest right through where the heart should be.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 am

The Shadow man laughed, "That ticked." *Shit, we need a power attack.* Yuki ran around and threw her dagger. It blocked it but her maneuvered it back to him but it just went through. *Wait, he is a shadow, and according to the element table, Light, we need light* Yuki opened the Gate of Light which made her eyes turn white. *Light band* Her whole arms grew a coating of bright light. Yuki crossed them in froth of her face, *Solar Cage* She blew a straight beam of light which was too quick to dodge and caught the shadow in a cage of light. She made a fist in each hand, then opened them but crossed her middle and index fingers then rotated them *1000 knifes of sorrows* And in every direction came knifes made of light. The bands disappeared and Yuki fell to the ground on her knees, panting, "That....worked out.....well." But when the smoke cleared the shadow was still there, "Now, that hurt." It was very mad.

"Oh sorry, Yuki mentioned him and I guess we were thinking about that name instead." The woman with the red hair brought out her hand, "I'm Sanji, and this is Muko." Muko was hidden behind Sanji, "She is rather shy."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 am

*light pure water, pure fire, something i cannot acomplish but ehre is one who can, the sage of Gorunga* he said speaking telapathicaly to Yuki. *should i summon him madam?* he asked forming the proper hand seals waiting for her response.

~~

No need from what i understand lady Yuki was quite taken with Zati, tthough we wont mention that we know that to her. now then you must be part of the contingent sent by the Guardian of knowledge correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fetching the quests   Fetching the quests Empty

Back to top Go down

Fetching the quests
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Missions-
Jump to: