True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason trains with Yuki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Jason trains with Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:22 am

Yuki thought it would be fun if she and Jason trained, it would be just like training with her brother but without all the fuss they made. "I remember when me and my brothers would train, they were such goof balls." she laughed at that, "Now I can train with someone who is serious." She stopped, "Here should be good.Right Jason?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:24 am

"sure " jason said holding his sword he had put back on the weights that he had had when he first trained with his sensei but he had added a little more on "so what are we going to do"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:29 am

"Well we could work on aim." She turned to him, "or we could train on control." She reached behind her and pulled out her belt with her flute and dagger and put it around her waist, "I know, we can work to get stronger, strength training. but if we are I want you to go 1st." Yuki smiled, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:31 am

kenji drew out his sword and attacked slowly at first a slow down strike
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:37 am

Yuki whipped out her sword and grew ice over the blade. "Mega earthquake* and drove her sword in the ground causing the ground to shake, she pulled out a large chunk of earth and threw it at Jason, "What are you going to do, block it, attack it, or dodged it."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:40 am

Jason jumped and landeed on the peice of earth then he jumped off of it like a wall and slashed at yuki
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:46 am

Yuki fell into 2 pieces of earth, "Very good, no one has ever thought of that before." She appeared behind him, "My fighting style is different from others. I avoid having to punch or kick people." She put an arm around his shoulder, "But, then again...." she grabbed his shoulder and spun him around then landed a kick to him, "This is strength training and hand to hand combat is my weakest point."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:16 am

Jason used the flat of the blade to block the kick then he spun around and slashed slowly towards her face then quickly at her midsection using teh different speeds to mess with her eyes
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:34 am

"One must always be prepared." she said as the sword cut through wood, "I heard about the Uchiha clan's power. The power to copy jutsus. We'll I barely know about any kind of jutsu." She popped out of the ground behind him and jumped up to kick him in the back, "I have a diffrent power that the sharigan can't copy." She said as she spun around letting him see that her eyes were now green instead of blue.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:24 am

"well right now that dosnt matter i dont have the power to coppy just the power to see " jason struck down at her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:52 am

Moving with the hit, she did a cart wheel to her sword, " Not bad boy-o, but now for the grand finally," She brought up her hands and started to spin around *8 Element spin* and out of every direction, fire, water, ice, lightning, earth, wind, light and dark blades came out of her body.
"
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 pm

"o shit " jasonstarted blocking thblades one by one Jason did good he got to tge fitg blade the blade of wind till he missed and got cut on his arm but then kenji jumped back and activated his sharingon and stood without moving
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 am

"Are you ok?" she said as she stopped then saw the cut on his arm, "You are very quick, makes it more fun then training with my brothers." She squeezed her fist which made her leather gloves squeak, "My caukra element is fire, but I don't know any fire jutsus and I know mostly know wind type jutsu like Air cutter and hawk summoning." She made her eyes red (red was the fire gate) *Cloud from hell* and blew a misty looking fire but still traveled fast.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:12 am

Jason jumped back and drew on his chakra formed hand signs then after he had jumped above the firey mist he realeased it "thors Hammer" 8 bolts of lightning shot out of Jasons fist at yuki jason also went sailing down after the lightning and slashed down at her with his sword
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:21 am

Yuki blinked to let her changed the gates to yellow (energy gate) and absorb the lightning and garbed her dagger to block his attack, "That's a good looking sword there boy-o, but I have my own unique blade." She thicken the air around the blade and made it sail through the air and stopped it in mid air right behind Jason's back.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:53 am

Jason ducked down and did a front flip and also kicking the sword back towards yuki then he threw 5 shurican at her to follow up with that he charged up chakra and sent a fire ball at her to follow the sword and kuni
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am

*8 Element spin* She blocked all the attacks and attack Jason at the same time. *Hidden mole technique* She evaporated into smoke and scattered all over the place. "I'm over here" as she came at him with her fist coated in ice.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 am

Jason stopped using just his kenjutsu he charged up chakra into his fist then with out hand signs "thors hammer" he punched yukis iced over fist wit his lightning charged fist that after colliding releced the 8 bolts of lightning pushing yuki back but then he stopped cause he heard someone approaching
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:21 am

Yuki heard someone *Please don't let it be him.* She grabbed her sword, "Who ever is there, come out now."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 am

zati had cloaked his chakra and decided to watch. he stepped out of hte bushes clapping, "very good i think it's time i let you do something no one besides myself has done." he said pulling out a scroll with the kanji for tiger on it.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:50 am

"what is it sensei" jason asked even though he was pretty sure wat it was
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:54 am

"this is the scroll of tiger summoning. if you so chose you signing it will make it official with both the village and the second realm that you are my aprentice and as such heir to the title of tiger sage." Soku said unrolling it revealing the terms of the contract along with a bunch of blsnk spots for signatures as well as his own in blood.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:02 am

"well i think id be more cut out for somthing like an eagle or somthing but sure why not" jason saaid then with his sword sliced his thumb wrote his name then pressed his five fingers down on the scroll "what are the hand signs"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:05 am

"tiger, bear, racoon, rat, dragon, tiger." Soku said going through the hand seals and summoning Feng's cub, Fen. he picked up the cup and started throwing him in the air. the little tiger tiwsted himself around and landed perfectly on Jason's head looking down over the boys brow he smiled and yelled "hello!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 am

"Aww he is so cute." Yuki said as she petted him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason trains with Yuki   Jason trains with Yuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason trains with Yuki
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next