True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji trains harder than ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji trains harder than ever Empty
PostSubject: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:56 pm

kenji walks down to the training ground after abruptly leaving the war meeting and he puts on about 50 kilograms of extra weights on each of his arms and 75 kilograms on each leg and kenji trains he does situps with his arm crossed he runs laps first forwards than backwords on his feet then after about 6 hours of running on his feet kenji switches and starts to run on his hands and he runs for 4 hours like that and while he did this he read the book that sensei gave to himand as soon as he finished doing the 10 hours of running he had finished the book then kengi started to do leg lifts holding each lift for 30 minuets he did 10 of them on each legand then as he relized his day was geting very short he left and went to sleep and the next dasy kenji came back
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:03 pm

this time kenji added some weight to his arms and legs he now had 75 on each arm and 100 on each leg and kenji started running he was running at a decent speed considering the cirucumstance he was running with four times his normal weight at least and ken ji ran for a little while like 4 hours then he did some agility streches like kareoke and high knees he did all of those anyone you could think nof he did them but he did each of them with a complete lap around the village that took another 4 hours and now kenji was really tired it was time to train in some of his chinease fighting style that he was supposed to practice in but he did not take the weights off he kept them on even while doing taijutsu training ans even after he would keep these weights on for the entire weeks worth of training to improve his speed soon he would be really fast and really strfong
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Yuki sat up in a tree, watching him, his determination and dedication to all this training. Yuki knew though that it wasn't all about how strong and fast you are, but also knowing your enemy. Yuki arms were crossed and one leg hanging down swinging it slightly and humming a song to her self. It brought back memories of when she was little and afraid of the dark, her mom would sing the same song to let her sleep. She had done the same with her brothers. She smiled at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:36 pm

"i know your there" kenji said through deep breathes he was meditating and drawinging out his fire chakra to its peak then he stood up performed the tiger seal "great flame dragon jutsu" a dragons head apeared and it soared up into the sky and as it did the weather begain to change instently from a bright sunny day with no clouds to an extreamly dark and stormy day with raging clouds and lightning strikes then he pointed two fingers and pointed down at a spot and the flaming dragons head struck down on that spot wich was the near by river and it exploded and once the dust cleared there was a giant crater and nothing was left standing or alive around it the river even stopped flowing and kenji was completely out of chakra
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Yuki laughed a bit, "Well well, you have sharp eyes." Yuki jumped down, "That will be good move to use against Tasatine's crystal moves." Yuki's smile faded as she crouched down beside Kenji. She rested her arms on her legs and stared at him for a while then looked to the sky. "Both you and I know that you aren't weak, weak in the heart and the mind. All i want you to do is to be very careful." Yuki's face sadden, "It breaks my heart to see the ones i care for deeply, get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:09 pm

kenji walked over to yuki "dont worry about me " kenji said and lifted up yukis chin and kissed her on the lips
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Yuki was surprised at the kiss and blushed a bit. " You know that he is always watching me, looking for my weakness.' Yuki sat on the ground still looking at the sky. "I remember the 1st thing he said to me." Yuki looked at Kenji. "Life is like a book, you write your ideas and dreams, but tell me....what happens when you fear...fear life and death, fear being alone and fear pain and sorrow.....When you need to follow other peoples plans, that is what your book is now Yuki, that is your book now." The wind blew slightly and it felt like whispers in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:33 pm

"if your saying im a weakness you are way wrong" kenji sayed
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:38 pm

"No your not weak, but like everyone in the world, you have a weakness, Tasatine is also watch you, Ryo, and Soku for your weakness, he already knows mine." Yuki's blue eyes closed and inhaled to relax and then exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:07 pm

"well what does this have to do with the kiss" kenji asked
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Yuki turned around looking at Kenji. "It doesn't....i know you care for me as much as i care for you and im only warning you to make you aware of the situation at hand. One way or another, Tasatine will find your weakness and use it against you in battle."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:31 pm

"well i say let him try" kenji said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Yuki smiled at the confidence that Kenji has. That was one of his strengths and that he has strong willpower as well. Yuki laugh and now knew that it was a good idea that she did stop here after all.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 pm

"well how about a date "kenji said
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Yuki stopped and turned to look at the ground, blushing. She had a shy smile on her face. "I never went on a date evr, i have been busy trying to find the stones."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:54 pm

kenji stoped and laughed "dont worry ill take care of everything just meet me at the ramen place when we first met"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:00 am

Yuki looked up to the sky with a smile on her face and remembered that day. "OK alright then." Yuki smiled at Kenji. "It set then, but you will have to wait till night,ok, i have important matters to attend to first."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 am

"sure ill see you tonight" kenji smiled and walked away
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:12 am

Yuki looked back up to the skies and saw the faces of her family, "Mom, boys, I'll get you guys back," tears ran down her face, "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenji trains harder than ever   Kenji trains harder than ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji trains harder than ever
Page 1 of 1