True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji Leaves for good

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji Leaves for good Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:58 am

kenji held his rucksack over his shoulder and he looked back at the village "well this is it" and he turned around started into the forest it was a bright full moon but it was strange because it had a reddish hue to it blood red even kenji heard someone aproaching so he turned around to see
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:03 pm

When kenji turned around he saw that it was yuki kenji didn't say anything
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:34 pm

"Where you going Kenji." She said leaning on a tree with her arms crossed. She turned her head to him and showed that her eyes were purple.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Kenji decided that the silent method was best or he would proble betray his own emotions he started to walk away
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Yuki reached her hand out and grabbed his arm. "I'm not letting go till you tell me Kenji and if you still aren't going to tell me then i'm going with you weather you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:27 pm

"were I go you can not follow Tge places I walk will burn u they will destroy those who dwell in light good bye"then he knocked her out and was gone he tracked to tge wolf sage to be taught and he left to get stronger and after that he would join akatski
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Yuki dodged his hit and brought his arm around to his back and put her foot on his back so he as kneeling on the ground. "I don't like to be hit." Yuki smiled and said, "Your going to the Akatski, aren't you." Yuki smirked, "If you try to knock me out again, I'll tare your arm off." Yuki didn't like to be violent but she didn't like people to hit her or try to hit her. She pulled his arm a bit to show that she meant it. "Ever since I meet you, you have been acting so.....odd...."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:02 am

Kenji pulled and said "will u let gp now" " I've known I would leave the village since before I met you and by the way he grabed her chin softly kissed yuki on the lips and said " ice been gone for a while this is a shadow clone but the cool thing about them is I gain every thing that tge clone gains and kenji went up in a puff of smoke the real kenji had left a half an hour earlier
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:17 am

Yuki whispered in his ear, "You are going anywhere and if you do, I'll tell the Hokage and come after you." Yuki straightened, "You no need to go to them but for power ay?" She smirked, "You can get stronger by training harder, it takes time but you will get stronger and just because your not stronger then others doesn't mean the that you go to them to seek more." Yuki glared at him as she still had him kneeling on the ground with his arms behind his back and her foot on his back as well, "You said you were stronger then any mist ninja, well at least they would give there all and work hard and not to take the easy way out." Yuki squeezed his wrists, "I have a power that I haven't begin to imagine, I had no choose in my life so far as to say whether or not i wish h to be hunted down and have my soul be eaten cause they choose to have what I have you have somethings I don't like to have chooses in your life, to make the good chooses and you now wish to through it all away for what, power! Tell me Kenji, what is there after that, you would have no true friends and you I'll be hunted down for what you did and be all alone." Yuki looked down at him, "Is that what you want, is that all you care about, cause if you go to them.....that's all that will happen, you will be all alone."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:43 am

(I'm already gone)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Leaves for good   Kenji Leaves for good Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji Leaves for good
Page 1 of 1