True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Art of War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The Art of War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:47 pm

kenji kept on running then he heard somthing jump out of a tree and saw what it was "a samuri tiger are you fucking kidding me what next a samuari bison " kenji complained but grew his two swords on one sword he sent fire chakra and it ignighted on fire one the other he coverd it in ice kenji charged down at the tiger he formed a cross with his two blades "Blue Crimson Slash" kenji yelled and he slashed a cross on the tigers chest one turned red from burns the other dark blue from frost bite then kenji ran up to him and kicked him across the face

Last edited by Kenji on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Ryo had stopped for a breath. Then a tiger in knight armor pounced on him. "Well hello kitty to bad yo fell for the trap" he said as steal string wrapped around the tiger and he stabbed it with his wrist blades. "Good thing I set that trap" said Ryo getting up.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:11 pm

"oh ok.... so whats going on?" Yuki asked curious as she didn't seem to see where Kenji and Ryo went off to. She walked to a tree and sat on the rock that was under there and sat. Yuki was searching through her bag.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Yuki pulled out the same old red leather book that she took out at Ryo's place.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:29 am

Soku felt the knights chakra disapear meaning it went back ot the tiger fields. "i'm putting the boys through some servival training to test what they can do." he said kindly.
a few moments later the samurai one was deminished too.

"what's that book?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:36 am

Yuki didn't know if she should tell him or not cause he might think that she is lying and she hated to get people angry with her but by the Guardians honer she was going to say the truth. "its called the book of Guardians knowledge." Yuki answered without looking up to look into his eyes. "I'm to protect it and learn from it as well." Yuki then looked up "I'm to find a pacific item of greatly important to me."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:40 am

"An Honorable code indeed, i will not pry further madem." Soku said kindly taking a taking a moment to cvonsider. "what type of trial should i put them through next, set off the traps i have set up or send in the ravens?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:45 am

Yuki smiled at the honer and kindness he was showing to her. "mmm" Yuki grinned mischievously " I would do both but i guess do the trap." Yuki then went back to the book.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:53 am

Soku nodded and sent out his senses to see where they where in relation to hte traps. once they got close he set them off. a pit trap for kenji and a hang wire for ryo.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:55 am

"mmm clever" Yuki said not looking up still. It was the only way that she could talk without messing up on her words, it keeped her mind half busy.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:02 am

at that a thought occoured to Soku and he looked at the girl, "what is your name again?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:07 am

Yuki paused from the book. She look up with a warning look on her face as to not get in trouble. "Yuki Asastine" She said that with her straight tone. She didn't want to get into trouble or set her power off when he asked like that as it made her suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:11 am

Soku nodded and took out a file form his cloak. he looked it over and snapped it shut and stood up. "how foolish of me not to realize." he sighed and picked up one of the scrolls that had a copy of Sun Tzu's Art of War, "you are late darling." he said tossing her the scroll. "that is to be read by the end of next week and i need to know what your cfhakra afinity is and your taijutsu style." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:16 am

Yuki almost laughed but not out of foolishness but at the surprise she was going to give him. " i don't know any. all i know is my power, 1 healing song and Air Cutter." She said as she flipped the scroll he handed her with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 am

Soku had heard of the slightly lax style of learning the mist genin recieved and nodded knowingly. "we will have to mend that." he said siriously he pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to her, "send your chakra through that and we can determin what chakra affinity you have." he pulled out another scroll and handed it to her. "that has some basic styles of taijutsu on it, read through it and see which one intrests you."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:39 am

Yuki had a...unique...type of caukra due to the mix of her power with her caukra but never the less she sent her caukra through and handed him the paper. She then looked through the scroll to see at less one type. One caught her big blue eyes. "Super Speed Fist sounds good" Yuki said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 am

Ryo was running then he was yanked up in the air by a hang wire trap "Shit not this" he said with the blood rushing to his head. With blood rushing to his head it was hard to think but he finally cut him self down after about 15 minuets. "Finally I better get going with so much time lost" he said rubbing his head and kept on running but sometimes swerving because he was dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:27 am

Soku took the papber and noted the purnt edges of the paper. "you have fire, strange for a person who originates in a water country. but lucky that you defected to fire country." he sand handing her a basic fire technique scroll. "we will work on that for the month being." he siad then pulled out a scroll with the basic forms of the speed fist. "as well as that, now it is time for you to get out there, i will allow you to cetch up with ryo to send out the next challenge." he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:42 am

This was Yuki's mission, a new challenge for her to prove her kind, the Guardian kind. Yuki bowed and ran off into the forest. One thing ran thought her head at that point....what her mother had said one day. 'Life is like a blank book, you should write your own life and live your dreams. Never give up and that book will be full of who you are.' Yuki would give her all for the events will change her in many ways indeed.

Yuki scanned the area before she moved ahead, she needed to catch up but be cautious. She activated her power so she can scene any danger that was after her and to guild her through.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:22 am

kenji never even went onto the ground so he never encountered the pit traps until he was almost to the tower he was running up to the tower when he started to fall down a hole Kenji made an ice wall form and he landed on it then he jumped out ran to the tower and tagged it and entered " i win i was the fastest" kenji said to no one in perticular yet also to a ffew people
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:30 pm

When Yuki was little, her favorite game was hide and seek cause she always won. She learned how to move quickly without making a sound. Yuki also was good at hearing things from a few ways away and could read lips. She had to learn these things in order to survive.

Yuki traveled through but still made sure to be aware in case there were any....surprises....and to make sure that Tasatine didn't find her as well. She had a feeling that she was getting close to something.....or.....someone.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 pm

kenji saw yuki " hey yuki what are you doing here " kenji said he wasnt worried he had already finished
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Yuki shook her head to get her bangs out of her face and tucked them behind her ears. "The same reason you are here," Yuki said smiling, "Where ever here is.....what is this place anyway?" Yuki grabbed her pendent (which was really the stone of knowledge) as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:03 pm

" this is the tower iin the middle of the forest of death aka training field 44 but more importently this is the destination and how did you get here before ryo he must be having trouble with every single trap or he is just very slow" kenji said as he laughed
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:20 pm

"i ran" Yuki said so simply. Yuki never gave her secret away on how she was so quick and quite she was but she got good practice on it by playing a simple game of hide and seek in the forest. She laughed at what Kenji said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Art of War
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Hidden Leaf :: Training grounds-
Jump to: