True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Art of War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:55 am

Soku sat infront of training ground forty four waiting for his new team. he had three copies of a scroll labled Sun Tzu's Art of War a piece of litrature he felt should be required reading for all shinobi. He looked at his watch, six oclock in hte morning, they should arrive soon. He smirked as he looked into the wild foliage behind him, it was the perfect training ground to test his student's ability. and test it he would
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:58 am

Kenji walked onto the training ground with his black hair and Kito following infront of him " hey sensei how are you" kenji said then he noticed the book " are you really going to make us read that"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:03 am

"trust me it is worth it," he said tossing the scroll to him, "i want it read by the end of next week, it's only thirteen chapters, but the wisdom's held within are great and many." he said kindly, he took out seven scrolls labeled with each of the elemental seals. "which element are you agian, water and ice?" he asked throwing him a scroll for water. "that is an A rank i will expect you to know by the end of the month. what taijutsu style do ou use?" he asked curiously taking out a bunch of taijutsu scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 am

Ryo came running on to the field "Sorry I'm late" he said still out of breath. He looked up "Hey cool book can i borrow it?" he asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:08 am

kenji said actually "im not water im fire and lightning and i can create and manipulate ice" kenji said lightning because he noticed that his darkness chakra behaved like lightning chakra
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:11 am

"OK" said Ryo rolling his eyes. "Anyway im more of a taijutsu person then a type but i have lightning and wind" said Ryo smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 am

"Right sorry," he said using a puppet string he retracted the water scroll and tossed him the fire scroll, "you can tackle the fire one first, and i will give you the lightning one next month," he said kindly. he noticed the new guy coming up and laughed at his question.

"it is required reading for the team," he siad tossing him the scroll. he picked up the wind scroll and tossed it to him "that is an a rank wind technique it requires a fan or some sort of midifyer implament like a sword, i expect you to know it by the end of the month. and i need to know what style of taijutsu you use." he asked strictly
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:17 am

"well i know almost a little bit of everything and i use it all
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:20 am

"Well thank you for asking" said Ryo. As he said this he put his fists up and shouted "Wrist Blade Jutsu" and out came his blades. "You see I create dances and stuff that require very little chalkra" he said calling them back.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:25 am

Soku nodded and pulled out a scroll from the pile kalled the art of the ninja he tossed it to Kenji. "that scroll contains advanced moves from almost every taijutsu known to general shinobi, we will work on them for the next few weeks." he took out a scroll that said tora style on it in his own hand writing. "your ability seems perfect for my own origional style of fighting, we will have to modify some of the techniques to fit you but i think we can do it." he siad tossing the boy the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:33 am

"wow i dont think the acadamy gave us this much homework all year put together kenji said looking at the fire scroll "flame dragon cannon" nice i like it"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:37 am

"Don't worry we will work on the jutsu and taijutsu together, the only thing that is really home work is the art of war scroll and i will quiz you on it." he said sternly. "i am a kind man but an ass of a sensei, my students will be the best or not at all is that understood/" he asked getting sirous.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:39 am

"Yes Sir" said Ryo standing up straight. "But dident you say you where going to test our survival skills?" asked Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:40 am

" yea sure watever" kenji said nonchalently cause he already knew he was the strongest genin in the leaf village but he would still work harder but he didnt like this idea about reading a book for homework as training "so what will the book teach me" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:47 am

"ah yes," he said with a sadistic smile appearing on his face. behind me is training ground forty four, also know as the forest of death. you have the rest of today to get to the central tower. i will be monitoring your progress and sending tigers and other animals after you. how well or lack there of you get through the course will determin wether we train for the next month straight or wether we do some training and missions." he said opening the gate behind him.

after he got done with his monalogue he adressed the Kenji's question. "it will teach you the basic princables of battle. inside that scrolls are the screts to winning every battle you will ever come against, or living to fight a nother day." he said siriously. "if you live your life by the concepts in that book it is vary rare that you will lose."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:50 am

" well i think thats bull shit but whatever come one ryo lets go and kenji jumped into the forrest below
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:52 am

"Well Kenji should we stick together or should we separate?" whispered Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 am

i think we will get stronger faster if we seperate but our team work will suffer and if we stay to gether we wont get as strong as fast but we will be stronger together. after thinking carefully about those to opptions i must say that i hope you dont hurt yourself fighting allone and kenji took off and went straight through tthe forrest even though thats always a bad ideaa in these kinds of forrests because there are strong monsters and such when u go straight through but kenji went any way . the real reason kenji wanted to split up was he could use his abilities to there full extent.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:59 am

Soku laughed at Kenji's cockyness, "reminds you of Zati don' it feng?" he said stroking the tiger's ear. he growled in respons meaning yes. after a half hour he bit his thumb and summoned a bunch of poisinos frogs. "lets see if they can identify seemingly harmless creatures. he said sending them out after his students, following a meter and a half behind cloacking his chakra he waited and watched to see their reaction to the frog coming up to them.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:02 am

"o hey look frogs " kenji said looking at the frogs "what do you think Kito " kenji asked Kito and he barked " they are definatly poisinous " kenji looked at him and said Damn frog stew is hella good" and he kept on running
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 am

Ryo had stopped to examine the frogs "Hmm cute are you not " he said "But im sorry I have to go now" and he left without even touching it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:36 am

Yuki knew where Ryo and Kenji where and desided that she would watch them train. She took her time walking there and saw them but there was someone else there too. "Who are you?" She asked in her straght tone.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 pm

good they know how to identify poisonus frogs, now lets see how they react ot attacks. he thought summoning two tigers. he sent the one dressed in samurai armor after Kenji and the one dressed in engl9ish knight armor after Ryo.

he looked over to the girl who had wlked up on their training sesion and smiled. "Sokukaru, tiger sage of konoha nad their new team sensei." he said indicating the two genin.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Yuki smiled at both out of being polite and out of being shy. Yuki always had been shy if people were nice to her but if other were in danger, she would be stern and emotionless in her tone. Yuki felt herself blush and deiced to asked sometime to break the silents. "So what a Tiger sage?"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:39 pm

"basically i have a special relationship with ninja tigers and i work to protect the rights of mortal tigers. in the sense of a warrior though i have the advanced sight and hearing of the tiger and i can fight with the strength of ten tigers when i go into what is called feril mode, though that is a last stich move that i hate to use." he explained kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War   The Art of War Empty

Back to top Go down

The Art of War
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Hidden Leaf :: Training grounds-
Jump to: