True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji's Proof of Power

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji's Proof of Power Empty
PostSubject: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:33 am

Kenji stood on a tall building in the middle of Konoha. kenji was letting his chakra show he wanted to let the hokage know he was here and any other people that remembered him any of his friends he wanted them all to come this was going to be a great show
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:38 am

Yuki saw Kenji and felt his caukra, *what is he doing?* she thought. Yuki didn't see Kenji for a long time now but that didn't mean she was so gald to see him but it was good to see he was still ok. "Kenji, what are you doing up there?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:40 am

"ill show you come up here and wait for the others" kenji said with a broad grin
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 am

Soku appeared on the roof already in sage mode, his fingernails like black claws, his eyes gold and slited his knines exadurated. "hello kenji, to what do i owe the honour of your sudden appearence? he asked his voice rough
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:47 am

"who me im just here to stop by for a visit see old friends and...." kenji stopped because someone else was coming
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:50 am

Yuki saw Suko up on the roof now but he looked diffrenet, she rushed up the stairs and opened the fire gate which made her eyes red. "Kenji, i hope your not going to do anything stupid." she said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:50 am

Kira landed behind his sensei he had used the jutsu he had just learned he decided on calling it secuchi it wasnt the thunder gods jutsu but it was still fast and intimidating "hello lord raikage"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 am

"well i think that this is everyone that is going to show up seeing as Ryo isnt here" very well here is why i am here kenji raised one of his hands up " i am here to show you why it would be unwise to betray me should you ever have the thought to do so" kenji activated his rinningon "bansho tensei" kenji dropped his hand and every thing but the outskirts of Konoha was crushed and everyone in that area was killed instently there was only one building in the crater left standing and that was the one that all of them were standing on "this is why u should never betray me"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:03 am

Yuki gridded her teeth, "Is that what you wanted to show us? Is that the reason you killed people, to tell us not to betray you?!" Yuki was very mad and wanted so much just to set Kenji on fire. She knew that wouldn't bring them back though. "You....you..." She didn't know what to say. She never like people to kill others just to prove a point.
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:10 am

Kira was beyond furious "DAMN YOU YOU STUPID SPIT FUCK" kira used secuchi to get be hind kenji "ZUES DUKOS STRITA" a large bolt of lightning struck down at kenji as Kira pointed to fingers in the air and swung them down. Kira's eye began to hurt
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:37 am

Soku had been able to summon tigers to evacuate most of the population just incase something like this where to happen. but still he hadn't got every one, the deahts would be in the thousends. soku didnt wait for words he channeled is apprentices jutsu through himself and recharged it to an even more powerful jutsu. "death strike electric rain!" lightning flashed all around and became focused on kenji.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:43 am

Ryo was climbing up the side of the building "What the hell was that I was sleeping" he said trying to climb up with out damaging the building with his blades. As he looked up and saw Kenji he started glaring at him "What the fuck are you doing here" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 am

kenji reflected the lightning strikes back up into the sky "well hello ryo how have you been" kenji said with a smile he also kicked kira at soku " i wasnt finished speaking" kenji said he then built up a huge amount of chakra "Hells Gate Open" a large gate with a statue apeared "give back what has recently been lost" kenji said to the gate and a bunch of different colored glowing orbs came of and every single person who had died that day in konoha came back to life and even those who were sick or wounded came back completely healed and cured "know as i said thats wat will happen if you betray me" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 am

"leave my village now, i will not betray you, i never planned to betray you in the first place, unlike my predicssors i have honour, unlike you i value life, i will not betray you but you are no longer welcome inside this village or this countrey for that matter, although i do thank you in one respect." soku said darkly, "i get to implament my new building plans for the village."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:55 am

"i thought u had some sort of plan for buildings " name somthing after me will ya" kenji said "like a park or somthing"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:59 am

"how about the waste manigment facility, we'll call it the kenji shit house"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:00 am

"jeez what did i doo to deserve such hostility" kenji said with a serious voice
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:02 am

"look past your own nose you self obsorbed power hungry bastard!" soku said demandingly
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:06 am

"no way looking at reality is very boring lets go get a drink i am at drinking age comon my treat" kenji waked towards a bar that he had purpassfully left standing
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 am

"leave, now" soku said erecting a lightning wall with the flick of a wrist.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 am

"no im not ready to leave yet i want some of konohas sake it is the best after all" kenji looked up "unless you want an all out war"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:02 pm

"Kenji." Brianne said as she fist tighten making her leather gloves creak, "You killed people just to make us fear you, to respect you. You can't make me do anything out of fear Kenji." She glare darkened, "You are lucky I don't kill you where you stand."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 pm

Kenji was getting tired of yuki saying that it pissed him off that she thought she could kill him " yuki do you think that you could defeat soku sensei" kenji asked with his voice still even and calm
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 pm

"Maybe, it depends on who mad I am." She looked to Suko and back to Kenji, "and depends on what I know but if you think I'm going to kill Suko then your wrong." She said putting her hands on her hips. Yuki knew that it had pissed him off but he had just killed a bunch of people even if he did bring them back. "Besides I can't kill you even if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:14 pm

"well good I'm glad you know your place it would be a itty to have to kill you" kenji said and he really ment it well any way about that drink ... Aww never mind my mood is ruined now so I'll leave after one last thing he pulled out a scroll and threw it to Kira " kid that scroll contains all of the secrets of the sharingon even tge stuff that most of tge uchiha themselves don't know". " but it won't all apear at once it takes time and training to unlock it ". With that kenji left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenji's Proof of Power   Kenji's Proof of Power Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji's Proof of Power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next