True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji and Soku Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji and Soku Talk Empty
PostSubject: Kenji and Soku Talk   Kenji and Soku Talk EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:22 am

Kenji sat in a chair in his front room waiting for Soku to come. Yuki had left for a while for somthing so he had the house to himself kenji heard some one approach his front door so kenji went to open it
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji and Soku Talk   Kenji and Soku Talk EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:30 am

Soku had stayed up all night reserching in restricted areas fo the konoha library. he had finally come upo with the answer, and he was scared of it. "kenji i found a possible answer but i cant be sure. may i come in."
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji and Soku Talk   Kenji and Soku Talk EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:33 am

" yea sure come in kenji said and he poured them some tea " so what is it " kenji said he hoped that he didnt screw himself up by the darkness transfer
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji and Soku Talk   Kenji and Soku Talk EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 am

"in the beginning of the ninja world there was a single shinobi, a man considered a kami come to earth, of course this is just legend but none the les he was a powerful warrior and the first man to ever use chakra. he was known as the sage of six paths. in my research i came apon this scroll." he said pulling out a scroll with a verry strange seal like a target it was drawn in purple two rings and central dot. "this is the origonal legend of the sage of six paths and dictatges that he had control of all elements. he had this ability through a doujutsu called the raningan. when he died he sperated his chakra into his two sons. madara uchiha and hrashima senju. this was so that no one would ever have the raningan again, but as genetics shows if the right combanation comes about then there is a .00000000006 chance of it coming up again. i think you might have the raningan."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji and Soku Talk   Kenji and Soku Talk EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:44 am

kenji smiled his biggest smile he had never smiled this hard and actually ment it in his entire life "so i can use any element" kenji said and in his mind he added and darkness "awsome how do i use it" kenji knew imediatly that this was the end of his time in the leaf village there would be no one here who could train him to use this there was no scrolls here that contained teh knowledge that he would need to either
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji and Soku Talk   Kenji and Soku Talk EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 am

"i honestly don't know but i do know that this is just a theory, so don't go trying to force it. if you foroce a jutsu or even kekkei genkei then you could kill yourself." soku said kindly, "but i have braught a c rank jutsu of each element for you to study. this could be a great asset to our village in the year to come.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji and Soku Talk   Kenji and Soku Talk EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:54 am

"yea all right sensei ill do that thank you for telling me" but kenji already knew the truth he did have the raningan and he would be leaving the village to get stronger and train and master his raningan he would be the new sage the ultimate ninja and he would destroy the village hidden in the mist but that wasnt going to happen for a while he would leave tonight kenji left his house and went towards the training field he would at least start his training here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenji and Soku Talk   Kenji and Soku Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji and Soku Talk
Page 1 of 1