True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

search

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

search Empty
PostSubject: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:29 am

Soku pressed a button in his lepell and spoke inot a mic there, "team tiger assemble at the gate immidiatly this is a mission call taking b rank this takes precident over all you are doing, i don't care if your about to take a crap get off the toilet and get to the gate now!" with that he ran to the gates to talk sapeina the entry records from genma. he had made all of his team wear communication deviceds so that he could contact them at a moments notice. he had already sotpped by the uchiha compound and picked up riku.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Riku

Riku

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:31 am

"seriously i get to go on a misson ..but im not even a real ninja i dont even have a head band yet or a team" Riku said this very exitedly
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:34 am

Ryo had apperad next to them. "Are you serious you dont have a headband" said Ryo looking at Riku "Then you might want to get one". As he said this he looked over at Soku "You called?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:41 am

Kenji ran up from behind them " didn't you hear him ryo he hasn't been asigned avteam so he isn't even a ninja yet ... At least in the villages eyes .. Mine however are different , great to work with you riku" kenji said then he took a look at the list coppied it down on a seperste paper 3 times then handed them out go the others he had all ready memorized it. "all right let's go" " unless u have any thing else to say sensei"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 am

"well, you seem ratgher cheery kenji, and if this mission is succesful you will be given a hi-taite riku. this is war time gentlemen we have a duty to our village. we'll split into four quadrents. there are fourteen people who have entered the village in the past month. i will take the bottom left" he said pulling out a map and deviding the map inot four pieces. "kenji take the top right, riku will be with me, ryo the top left and we will converg on the bottom right. the people are color coded into who is in what quadrent. lets move out." he said jumping toward the bottom left of the village.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:17 am

Kenji raced off to the northeastern part of the village this was the quarter that the hokages tower was in so he was pretty sure that the spy wasn't gonna be in this area but he had Benny wrong before and usually when he was someone he liked got hurt so kenji headed towards the first house it was a carpenters home he knocked on the door and walked in. " mr . Takanaka are you here sir" the man walked out of the bathroom and kenji darted behind him and painlessly knocked him unconcious then he ran off towards the next place with the first man on his shoulder as he past the tower he dropped him off and went into the next house it didn't seem like any one was here but that was normal it still time for most people to be working but he was regesrered as unemployed as Soon as kenji turned around to head off to the next house there he was the owner of the house kenji stopped his foreward movement "good afternoon mr inosuke I'd like u to come with me ". The man walled up closer to kenji and said of course so kenji walked him to the hokage tower as soon as they were walking through the main door the man nailed kenji in the back of the head and kenji fell down then the man darted up the stairs extreemly fast . Luckily kenji had been working on his speed recently and he took off his leg weights quickly and dashed off after him as soon as kenji caught up the assasin turned around and kicked at kenjis chest kenji leaned to the right to dodge it then kenji grabed his foot and threw him against the hall way wall and then he brought a Juno to the mans throut but the man kicked kenji off of him and then suddenly kenji had a water Dragon charging at him and kenji didn't have time to think for a second his eyes blurred then he reacted instinctly "earth style mini sand blast jutsu" a jet of sand absorbed the water dragon but kenji was in a daze he didn't have earth chakra how did he do that then as soon as he payed attention again the assasin had a kuni at his throut. "shit" Kenji said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:24 am

the hokage felt a surge of chakra just below him. he sunk into the ground and came out of the cieling above the fight. he shot fire senbon at the mans neck. it was a compression technique so once it wa far enough away the chakra expanded and the mans head exploded.

"good work kenji, but there may be more then one assasin so go back out and find the rest.
~

Soku walked throu the streets and came to the next house on his list. "mr sensoi are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:29 am

Riku stood behind Soku and he was nervous this was his first misson and it was a b rank but he would accel and do it perfectly he assurd him self

a man walked out of the house "yes is there somthing i can help you with"

Riku reacted instently and punched the man in the gut knocking him out "woops probly should have asked if he would come with us first right" riku said looking at soku
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:32 am

"that works," he said summoning a tiger, "take him to anbu head quarters." he commanded and walked to the next house on his list.
"but yes next time please ask first."

he knocked on the door and called out, "Ikuna-san can are you there sir."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:37 am

Riku heard a window open in the back of teh small house and he jumped on top of teh house and ran to the back a man was trying to escape out the back Riku jumped down and landed on him wich seemed to knock him out "thats what you get for trying to sneak out" riku said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:42 am

he summoned another tiger and said, "this is a prime suspect get him to the anbu base asap." he said slamming his hand on hte mans stomach sealing his chakra. "lets hurry i want to get to section three."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 am

Kenji had already gotten to the section were they were supposed to meet up then he saw Soku comming kenji ran towards him "Soku sensei there is somthing wrong with me when I was fighting an assasin my eyes went blurry for a second then I used an earth jutsu.. I can't use earth style jutsu that's like the element I'm farthest from" kenji said seriously
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:52 am

Soku's eyes widend could it be.... he thought but pusehd it form his mind. "i have a theory and we can talk about it later for now lets get this over with there are three more left on the list ill tkae the closes you take the furthes and riku i wnat you to take the central one.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:01 am

kenji looked at him and nodded "ive all ready taken care of most of this sector there is just one more leftlets take him out together" kenji said and he knocked on the door once he opened it he heard a small click his eyes widdened he jumped back and tackled Riku and Soku to the ground and then the house exploded when kenji stood up he pulled a metal spike out of his shoulder "oww that fuckin hurt" he looked around and saw one person running away towards the hokage tower and he was faster then the first guy "shit hurry he is getting away " kenji dropped all of his weights and took off after him he dropped close to 200 kilos of extra weight
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:11 am

" holy fuck he is fast" Riku said as he took off after them "soku sensei you should go on ahead he made need help and i cant go any faster" riku said saddly but knew it was the best for the village and the hokage
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:17 am

he nodded already going into farel form he caught up wit hthe assasin in no time and killed the man with a swipe of his claws. "mission acomplished boys, now come on lets get back to the tower."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:20 am

"all right" kenji said and he headed back towards the tower "Soku ill talk to you after "
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:24 am

Riku caught up but he had heard what Soku had said " yea sure allright" he was happy he had helped his village soon it was just a matter of time untill his clan accepted him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

search Empty
PostSubject: Re: search   search Empty

Back to top Go down

search
Page 1 of 1